India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Aniversary...

cutiepie2244 Goldie
cutiepie2244
cutiepie2244

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Hi sweet cute dearies... How r u all???? Fine na???

M here again but today,, for a very different purpose... Today's date reminds me a really great thing... Today 10 April...

At this day a very beautifull,, heart touching,, painfull,, emotional,, sweet,, cute, loving,, caring,, fabulous,, superb,, n fantastic Story was started...

Guess what?????

No guesses??? Okay dun make ur brain tensed i will tell u... U all know what At this day.. our very own sweet,, cute,, loving n caring buddy n my bestie too "Artii159" Started an awesome story n the story name is "Tum Ho Mera Pyaar"...

yes today her story completed A whole one year.. Its really difficult to make a story go so long... But she maintained the same zeal,, enthusiasm through out the whole year... So I Wish u my dear
      A Very Very Big Congratulation...

Dear Artii:

What should i say to u.. i always get speechless talking to u.. whether by ur story,, ur sweetness,, ur comments ,, ur everything... I still remember that i played with u n make u fool on 1st April.. u got really tensed too,, but u didn't mind it when i said that it was a joke.. U didn't get me wrong nor u said a single word,,, I literally was expecting that u'll b angry with me but u didn't...   M really very lucky to have a friend like u... Ur story is really closest to my heart... ur story's every bit is lovely... 4 u which Clap clap 4 u... U really did a great job...

I just love ur story to the core... M really happy to have a friend like u... I LOVE U....

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Barbierosed.tejaswirashi246soty24JeeMaanArtii159jia123sagarNatasha137preetipcLV88-Aaliya.KryAn-Krazzy_Shweta-Cutyeepreity_dDuggukede_keertu_NiaksharmakusharberryChandzLoveSidNi

cutiepie2244 Goldie
cutiepie2244
cutiepie2244

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Now cmon have a ride to ur awesome story..Along with my thinkings in the brackets… Hope u will like it... *fingers crossed*..

Part 1:

Realization of love n giving the hint of love...
                (I Love U)..

Part 2:

Closing the chapter of Maya n defensing Maanvi by showing the glimpse of love...
                  (Can do everything For U...)

Part 3:

Giving the decision of wedding in-front of the family... n lovey dovey,, emotional talks of the couple...
              (They literally can't live without eachother)...

Part 4:

Sweet fight of couples n realizing that they can't live without talking to eachother...
        (Purity of love clearly shown)...

Part 5:

Craving 4 eachother's love n voice...
                 ( Love the way they feel 4 eachother)...

Part 6:
     Everything being cleared n they all r than together...
               (What we'll do if we r not with eachother????)...

Part 7:

Relation of brothers n Mom grows strong.. n nervesnous of starting a new relation...
        (U'll always b with my side na???)...

Part 8:

the news of becoming a mother cheerish the whole house.. Small cute n fight.. Assurance that he'll b with her always..
           (M with u no mattar what)...

Part 9:

Preparation of making two people one started.. The feeling in heart that u r the most beautifull girl.. A cute dance of jethani,, dewrani along with partners... Finally the ring of lover's name slipped in the finger...
    (U r half mine n b full mine early)...

Part 10:

Emotional yet cute blackmailing of sis,, All the Rasams started,, Gate crash just to see the love of his life..
   (I can do everything just to see a glimpse of U)...

Part 11

Confusion of not understanding what to say... Both Sisters knows that they r their naughty partners inside the ghoongat.. A sensious moment which they will never forget.. A Small realization of love to Maanvi...  
    (Is it love or sumthing else???)...

Part 12:

Singing a song 4 maanvi... Yet a romantic song..n dance.. Every member became one n enjoying... She is angry with virat but no that angry that in anger she will not talk to him.. She called Virat...
   (My anger is not more than u to me)...

Part 13:

Choode ceremony n wore bangles of the name of Virat... Bhai dono ki pehli shadi hai,,, In the fight of winning they both came more close to eachother...
    (I will let u win,, c0z 4 me u r important)...

Part 14:

the day of night  came when two souls becomes one.. But r they ready 4 this strp???
    (This night will never b forgotten)...

Part 15:

A sensious song which make the environment of their room more romantic.. But.. He didn't touced her c0z she was not ready...
      (Love is not so weak that to show it its important to become one)...

Part 16:

New morning after the wedding..  Maanvi place saari on her body.. But took help of virat.. It was difficult 4 virat to controll his feelings.. But he controlled c0z he loves her...
          (My love is more special than anything)...

Part 17:

Pag phere ki rasam,, going to own house.. Funny convo n meeting with punters.. Virat became jealous c0z of a kid... but patch up happened with assurance that Maanvi was of only Virat's...
        (M jealous if anybody takes ur name,, whether it will b a kid or anyone)...

Part 18:

The passion of love... Fear of needle... Virat assured her that he will b with her always.. Nobody can seperate them.. Not even God...
           (U r mine in eevry way)...

Part 19:

Apne pyaar ki fikar.. Goin to virat's friend party.. Virat b in his own thoughts... Maanvi assuring him that me tumhare saath hun tou kis baat ka dar... Tanya being jealous with maanvi...n being close to virat.. Virat anger reached it peak n blurt out the anger on maanvi... Than Maanvi in pain but Virat didn't knew it...
    (Pyaar kareeb aane ka mohtaaj nahi)...

Part 20:

Virat being scared n hell worried by looking at maanvi's condition.. Truth of cancer cums in-front of jeevika... Maanvi left.. She gone away from all... But with his power of love he brought manvi back to life...
    (Me tumhe rab se b cheen laaunga)...

Part 21:

maanvi came back to home.. But Virat ignored her continuosly...
         (Why this all is happening)...

Part 22:

Maanvi realized her love 4 Virat... jeevika heared the bitter truth that Maanvi married virat just coz of her.. n maanvi knew that How much virat loves her...
      (Us ka pyaar mjhse zyada gehra hai)...

Part 23:

Maanvi said I LOVE U to virat.. A deal done.. A game being played so that virat could say those magical words but in the end maanvi herself blurt out that words...
      (Plan tou waste
gaya)...

Part 24:

Seducing virat... Akhir maanvi ne bulwa hi liya... they both fell asleep in eachother's arms...
    (This night was the bestest night)...

Part 25:

Awaking Virat just to say I LOVE U..  Plan to re-marry... Virat made her wish turn reality... they both marries n now with their own wish...
       (Do dil ek ho hi gaye)...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

d.tejaswiArtii159jia123sagarnaina927_keertu_Niaksharmapreity_dDuggukedeChandzLoveSidNi

cutiepie2244 Goldie
cutiepie2244
cutiepie2244

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Now time 4 the wishes...

Here r the wishes of Buddies who love u alot n alot...

Duggukede:

I am just going to say that is a really good story and I just love it keep continuing

Naina927:

hey arti remember one day we are arguing on who is better n who is best...??? so lemme tell u finally... i am the better one and u are the best one... Big smile i really think so n i am not at all buttering u n stuff... i really mean it... you are just wonderful my friend... Big smile i love all ffs of your and have been following it from the beginning... Heart so what i was in the category of silent readers... Wink but honestly nothing has changed today also... i am still one... LOL too lazy to comment u see... Wink but i really love them... all the ffs of yours are just mindblowing n amazing... though these words fail to express what all i feel about them but still... Embarrassed 

i just wanna wish u all the best in your life n keep giving us wonderful updates... Smile

this ones for u... a cute teddy wid roses...

love

naina

Samu-Khamkar:

my msg:
hey arti,
As i always says u r fab writer undoubtedly...i m mandly in love with ur both stories...love ur writting skill...u brilliently discribe every scenes...ur updts r blend of all emotions...just magicle...u r star on this forum...

Niaksharma:

Dear i love
ur story alot.. its awesome.. Plz keep up the good work...

Devilaonmoon:

ohh!!! yeh baat hai!!! 'tum ho mera pyar'- an awesome story tht is!!! very emotional nd full of sweetu-pweetu romance... loved manvis almost death nd virats out of control emotional outburst, helplessness nd then her comeback scene the most... virman r so cute nd thanks Artii to write such a lovely story upon this favourite couple of mine...

Rashi246:

I actually like her story it's really interesting in my opinion

Shruthi13:

"hey aarti i luv ur ss 'tum ho mera pyaar'. 

it is an amazing story.. i hav been reading it frm da beginning..

it is such a new concept... all da characters nd da story is jst awesome!!!

u r a fabulous writer... u give lyf 2 all characters og ur story...

i luv reading both ur stories...

im very sad dat ur ending it nw

abhi toh virman ne pyaar confess kiya aur abhi ending

i wish u continued it more..

i knw u dnt hav ideas bt phir bhi.. yeh dil hai ki manta nahi

im telling it again nd will always say dis... u r nd always will be a better writer dan me..

hw much ever we argue over dat.. its a fact

thnx fr writing such a wonderful story

luv shruthi.. "

See Artii Buddies love u this much... (including me in the top most list)...

Edited by cutiepie2244 - 09 April 2013 at 2:20pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Artii159rasp_berrypreetipcnaina927_keertu_Niaksharmapreity_dDuggukede

cutiepie2244 Goldie
cutiepie2244
cutiepie2244

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Artii dear:

I said u too dun update before 10 april.. That was the reason c0z i wanted to wish u the aniversary.. Actually at that time i came to know that u r ending it.. so i thought that there would b no reason to wish u if it ended thats y i said u to postponed the update... But now u r not ending it m really really very happy... No-one would b more than happy like I am...

Sorry guys i know u would b eager to know that y she update only KUCH IS TARHA... its not her mistake i told her to do so. coz i wanted to give her the surprise.. really sorry about that...

Now Artii ab jaldi se next update do.. c0z m dying... n plz make it faster than anything...

I putted a small surprise 4 u... hope u will like it...

My Jaanu.. I love u like hell...

Take good care of urself...

May God Bless U....

I dun know that whats the time in ur country but in my country 10th April is started so i m making this post on the same date...SmileSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Artii159preetipcnaina927Niaksharmapreity_dDuggukede

preity_d IF-Sizzlerz
preity_d
preity_d

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
I wanna tell one thing ...

Artii's story always make me remember the nostalgic Virman era before abortion track
her story is full of the essence of EHMMBH

I keep opened her story kuch iss tarhaa for 3-4 days and every day I read one para
really I am running out of time

And Aartii's this story toh just amazing
whenever I feel like mising my old virman in epi i read her story

And as a writer I will say, I write new different stories using their name so I think my stories are not ff
BUT she is a true ff writer

Hmm OMG, I commented that longgg, hummph surprised but Aartii deserves it 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Artii159cutiepie2244preetipcathniamanvi

cutiepie2244 Goldie
cutiepie2244
cutiepie2244

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Mene colourfull banaya tha but post karne k baad black black hogaya...CryCry.. m sorry Artii...CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Artii159

preity_d IF-Sizzlerz
preity_d
preity_d

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
You Rock Comments

Good Job Comments

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Artii159cutiepie2244athniamanvi

_keertu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_keertu_
_keertu_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
congo artiii PartyDancingMonkey Winks
really tis is my one of my fav artii.thanks for giving us such a wnderful story.i also love kuch iss tarah.two stories with two different concepts.bang on girl.and once again a hearty congratulations.Monkey EmoticonsOnion Icons

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Artii159cutiepie2244athniamanvi

Go to top