Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa's Battle: Dream v/s Reality! NOTE+PICS+BGT!!!

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
         GUYS READ MY NOTE AT THE END & SWITCH ON UR SPEAKERS TOO.
hello friends,
i am extremely sorry 4 being late like this...but seriously guys...my hectic timings r making me crazy..tat too i hav started my job also ( my 1st job..read note)...so now its almost 12'0 clock here & i hav 2 get up at 4 & my head is paining...but still if i wont make post i think my heart is gonna b in pain...so here u go 4 my today's post...

first of all asad & zoya's sel talking scenes was awesome...love they way they were tensed, worried 4 each other...

& then comes asad's dream...this guy doesnt hav any work other than dreaming it seems now...

but it was so cute & intense too...

& then comes Zoya's dream...when jahahpanah is dreaming , she shud also dream a one right?

but i really loved the way cvs hav shown the scene..it was really beautiful...

& the magical hug...awee...

& Jammy ahmed khan was recording his typical formal convo. ...

but see how fate switched on the rec. again..when he himself is not saying directly it has 2 b happened so...

awee...najma-zoya scene was cute as well as too emotional...i loved their bonding...

& then the scene were dilshad, najma, asad were talking & saying bye 2 zoya was...omg..i just cried with her...

& zoya's dream...her wish...wat she want...again...
the scene was emotional...magical...romantic too...

& asad was hurt when he came 2 know zoya booked one taxi & didnt want go with him...

on the other hand...zoya was too hurt & pissed off with his epic formal bye bye & safe journey...

& when she asked whether he is having one thing much 2 say...omg...bechaari's heart was beating 4 hearing a word which we all wanna hear...

& asad had explained why he is so...why he doesnt want 2 give her pain..& y shud she stay away from him...

but Mr.Khan need a correction there..he said they r not made 4 each other & very different from one another...its not so mr.khan...u too r made 4 each other from heaven...& for ever...

& dreamy precap...which was a dream b4...but not gonna b a dream tomorrow...just like how v say the dream came true...

awee...zoya saying she is not going... ( yippee..in zoya's style...)

& see how he is relived , happy after hearing this...with a cuttie, naughtie smile...

NOTE: friends...i have started my job from 7th on wards...god gave me such a golden opportunity 2 work in such a young age just after my exams...& b4 joining 2 further studies...bcoz of dad & in his office too...so tats y whole my timings got changed & seriously i am realising the importance of time now...so pls forgive me..& pray 4 me too. also pls share ur likes & comments even though if u r not receiving my pm...i may not able 2 send pms (may b) as it has more than 1000 frds...also guys..there r alot of unread pms on my box..i dunno how many of them r personal, links & other things..so pls so sorry if my reply is getting late...hope u can understand.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by ASADsweetZOYA - 09 April 2013 at 3:30pm

The following 161 member(s) liked the above post:

coolamar.shahprathisthamaarinaSilky.fairyzoyaaa-radhika-Mahi982arhi-love17zoyaquboolhaiStarshinajaya2014vaninikkipunjSATD06kash_meet10Virashrecoupangelmimi16ksgjayaZ_ROCKStheprabhatIndidesiNand14j.e.n.n.008Asya6RMamsaKaJen_Ki_Mamtabadtameezz-dilljemiisaranifee-feeJoavssk9arhifandebikateyesCuriousmindfarha15mehvy12Asyaalwaysshalinikanaguluvtwilight19Aphroditeslovearmaankunabzpulu1995inder1714Sunshine25Drama-Fankp96nRiyaSajilishaparthpathak31oldooz---Shweta---Marwa.A.Wnihamrm..PlayfulKiss..Enchanted_jassibubbles_rogueritukaprithvipkapsDivineRealmAsadkiDeewanisaina01Eternal1234anamunirVkjThomsuntharaniisowmy18sakshiAtashug9Sana70kandygrover-cyndu-Applefasyaforlife-Prinky-Npdeepa_vineeta_Madame_NoddyCinderella3WhenInRomeluv_virmansophie420Samilicious..hopeless24ksenrads73937...RIDDHIMA...Goonies4EverHanz91friendsallLekshmic7kareena05TANVI_SEXYshank201penfriend28-khaleesi-gieeAIMAMALIKGurmeet4Drashti...Mallu...masaf59-Shormi-Riasasamicutejanu1610sam.amruta04annanyaksgiansana11LoveAsYa222Krrish4YouPunkin22Heartbeats..cool_sriArpimugfanPriziLuvUAsYa...Arjuneeti...LivingfreecountingstarzSaraliciousNithiya95NazarLaayeNaaneenabinuDiVirgosohara...Tanu...Mehek25MS-meghasharmaKaBhiinlove...Smile...drunkiiebabeJyo_Ksg..Amira..Billu-MaammaArjuhisisGroverAddictHuma-_TaNi_cocoatreeviya.mallik4eva-jawaria-MILII_BAKSHI-PuNiTh-amandadsouza95HallyHshreya11mehraSiyapaaQueendumasSilverBellshaz2009SHERLOCKed_-Clara-sumaiya14DreA_Mickey_-MitwaIshqPe-SnorlaxDivinelusterundisclosed

SHERLOCKed_ IF-Stunnerz
SHERLOCKed_
SHERLOCKed_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
res
unres
Haaye kya episode thaBlushing dreamy dreamyDay Dreaming
Tishu meri jaanuHug loved these pics and captions as wellHeart
awesome post as usual Clap Clap
P.S: I'm missing u sooo much jaanuHug

Edited by -Shruti.M- - 09 April 2013 at 2:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ASADsweetZOYA

HallyH IF-Stunnerz
HallyH
HallyH

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Tishu first of all Hug
I really am missing you darling

Second todays episode... Haaye
Dream or no dreams they were epic
Tu jahaan main wahaan ... It is one of my fave songs n using it again in QH was amazing
Mat jao Zoya - PRECAP i cannot wait for her to hear and HAAYE his smile at the end HAAYE

I always love your posts and about PM's dont PM me because I dont need them as I always look out for your post anyway :)

Also omg i feel for u man gettin up at 4 and STILL you write this post??
Yaar tu toh bahot sweet ho :)
Waise Dhak dhak will miss pak pak but whenever you become free
Aaja is forum mein theak hai Smile

Edited by HallyH - 09 April 2013 at 2:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maarinaASADsweetZOYA

-radhika- Newbie
-radhika-
-radhika-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
love the pics!!! and good luck for ur new job !! :)

Edited by -radhika- - 09 April 2013 at 2:36pm

maarinaASADsweetZOYA

Asyaforever IF-Sizzlerz
Asyaforever
Asyaforever

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
WOW!!! wonderful pics and nice song in the bgThumbs Up wish u all the best with ur new jobSmile

maarinaASADsweetZOYA

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

maarinaASADsweetZOYA

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Simply mind blowing pics

Loved the first one so much that I stole it already!!!! I hope its ok Embarrassed

maarinaASADsweetZOYA

..vidhi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..vidhi..
..vidhi..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
awesome post as usual nd gud luck for ur new job dear!!!!!

maarinaASADsweetZOYA

Go to top