Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

India-Forums

Bani - Ishq Da Kalma
Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

Bani's Actions today leaves me confused (Page 2)

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mango-frost

i think this whole time bani was so much into her mom's dream, she never thought what she wanted...she always ignored rajji's comments on sohum, because of how soham behaved with her...

but after this whole rano incident, she has double thoughts about fulfilling her parents dreams, and about sohum...well i dont know...he talked to her properly for the first time about rano, he wasnt rude to her, he didnt ignore her...he answered her questions and opened up to her...so maybe because of that, she saw another side of sohum? the same guy she thought who was ruthless and ignorant towards her, is a guy who actually doesnt hate her as much as she thinks, a guy who doesnt mind talking to her now...shes probably thinking now that just maybe...whatever rajji was saying could be true? maybe sohum was just hiding his feelings...but shes confused why, and shes also confused whether its true or not...plus seeing him at her doorstep, knowing that maybe he likes her (or maybe not)...she was left speechless and confused?

i dont know, im confused too LOL

@Bold: Yes that could be the reason as well. She was basically living Desho's dreams and the very fact of Rano had mde her think twice too. Regarding Sohum and her relationship, I seriously do not want it to be quick as she is just getting hold of herself. I hope the looks that she gave Sohum would only be the of the confusion and questions thts been hovering both in her heart and mind.

Thanks for replying
Simmy 

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stellaa

i think bani already like sohum, however don't realise the fact that she actually do. so therefore when she faces her future life with other guy ,she realise her feelings towards him.

Yupp in future she might think of Sohum as a good enough guy for herself. will just wait and watch. Thanks for comments.
Simmy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stelara

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritikakk

LOL... topic maker, Bani is already a very confused girl, she is yet to realise that her thought wave that her marriage to an NRI will solve d family dispute... but dsnt realise that it may turn out the opposite n increase d problems n gap btwn d two families!

n yup seeing how desho is till now, amreek picking bani's cousin will create more difference btwn d 2 familes.. esp after mami tells desho she saw amreek n rajji talking, desho will think rajji tried to steal bani's rishta!

Yes I have the exact sentiments regarding Bani. We from the very first episode were shown that Bani was very much ready to sacrifice her own happiness for her mother's wish and the truth of Rano's has completely over turned it. Regarding Rajji and Amreek, I m liking the coupleSmile Thanks for taking time to comment.

Simmy

Edited by _Simmy_ - 11 April 2013 at 2:39pm
-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gapgirl

I found it interesting that when Bani was rejected, Bani wasn't so sad for herself or even mad at Rajji, but the fear with which she looked at her mum was telling...She basically doesn't want to make her mum unhappy and in the process is making herself miserable. 

Thanks for replying. This has always been Bani. I am waiting for the day how she is going to convince her mother that she is dreading to be a NRI's wife after learning the truth of Rano. Also I don't know but is it just me thinking that a girl who has been brought up to realise how much her mother values the NRI's groom and her sole purpose till now has was to fulfill her mother's dream and maintain the happy relationship between two families was hell shocked and acted that way during the alliance thing. May be because it was too soon enough to get hold herself and not think anything except then Rano's condition and also overlook the happiness of her very own best friend Sukhi too.Ermm Ohh it might be just me againLOLLOL

Simmy

Edited by _Simmy_ - 11 April 2013 at 2:35pm
gapgirl Senior Member
gapgirl
gapgirl

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Simmy_

Thanks for replying. This has always been Bani. I am waiting for the day how she is going to convince her mother that she is dreading to be a NRI's wife after learning the truth of Rano. Also I don't know but is it just me thinking that a girl who has been brought up to realise how much her mother values the NRI's groom and her sole purpose till now has was to fulfill her mother's dream and maintain the happy relationship between two families was hell shocked and acted that way during the alliance thing. May be because it was too soon enough to get hold herself and not think anything except then Rano's condition and also overlook the happiness of her very own best friend Sukhi too.Ermm Ohh it might be just me againLOLLOL

Simmy

Bani's behaviour was indeed odd...I can understand being shy, etc. but I think there was just too much stress and pressure on her that she was not able to function properly. Rano's story has really affected her for sure.

Which reminds me ! We have not seen Rano for a while ! 
-Ratzz- IF-Rockerz
-Ratzz-
-Ratzz-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
i think she likes him but never realize it

Go to top