Bani's Actions today leaves me confused

Posted: 11 years ago

Ok tbh I haven't watch the recent episodes. But I seriously found Bani's behaviour really weird today. I know she is still in shock after hearing Rano's story but the way she was staring Sohum and completely ignoring Amrik didn't go well to me. So far I though she never had feeling for Sohum or did I miss something🤔❓

Or Is it only to do with Rano's story that she is acting like that? Anyways since Amrik has decided to marry Rajji there is defo gonna be more clashes in the family now Do share your thoughts😊

Simmy

There is some suggestions (from Rajji) that Bani likes Sohum too, but because of how he behaves with her, she thinks he does not like her, so I don't think she thinks too much of it. 
i think this whole time bani was so much into her mom's dream, she never thought what she wanted...she always ignored rajji's comments on sohum, because of how soham behaved with her...

but after this whole rano incident, she has double thoughts about fulfilling her parents dreams, and about sohum...well i dont know...he talked to her properly for the first time about rano, he wasnt rude to her, he didnt ignore her...he answered her questions and opened up to her...so maybe because of that, she saw another side of sohum? the same guy she thought who was ruthless and ignorant towards her, is a guy who actually doesnt hate her as much as she thinks, a guy who doesnt mind talking to her now...shes probably thinking now that just maybe...whatever rajji was saying could be true? maybe sohum was just hiding his feelings...but shes confused why, and shes also confused whether its true or not...plus seeing him at her doorstep, knowing that maybe he likes her (or maybe not)...she was left speechless and confused?

i dont know, im confused too 😆
i think bani already like sohum, however don't realise the fact that she actually do. so therefore when she faces her future life with other guy ,she realise her feelings towards him.
LOL... topic maker, Bani is already a very confused girl, she is yet to realise that her thought wave that her marriage to an NRI will solve d family dispute... but dsnt realise that it may turn out the opposite n increase d problems n gap btwn d two families!

n yup seeing how desho is till now, amreek picking bani's cousin will create more difference btwn d 2 familes.. esp after mami tells desho she saw amreek n rajji talking, desho will think rajji tried to steal bani's rishta!
Originally posted by kritikakk

LOL... topic maker, Bani is already a very confused girl, she is yet to realise that her thought wave that her marriage to an NRI will solve d family dispute... but dsnt realise that it may turn out the opposite n increase d problems n gap btwn d two families!

n yup seeing how desho is till now, amreek picking bani's cousin will create more difference btwn d 2 familes.. esp after mami tells desho she saw amreek n rajji talking, desho will think rajji tried to steal bani's rishta!

It's going to look really bad for Rajji and family...feel bad for the girl. She had good intention and it just backfired in her face in a weird way...

But Amreek and Rajji look cute together. 
Bani just did not have her heart in this rishta. If she has any doubts, it's best to not go thru with the rishta.

I guess the bigger question is whether Rajji and family will accept the rishta??
@gapgirl... well after last night's episode, thgs may have been smothened atleast tried to... but seeing how desho is holding onto a grudge from decades back, i think sooner or later she may use this rajji-amreek thgy to taunt d 'neighbours' some more!

bani needs to strengthen up n learn to speak for herself!

rajji is cute with amreek, hope their alliance does happen down d road! rajji i like alot, she seems more matured n bolder then bani, makes me wonder why d lead cant be like that (LOL)
I found it interesting that when Bani was rejected, Bani wasn't so sad for herself or even mad at Rajji, but the fear with which she looked at her mum was telling...She basically doesn't want to make her mum unhappy and in the process is making herself miserable. 
Originally posted by mango-frost

i think this whole time bani was so much into her mom's dream, she never thought what she wanted...she always ignored rajji's comments on sohum, because of how soham behaved with her...

but after this whole rano incident, she has double thoughts about fulfilling her parents dreams, and about sohum...well i dont know...he talked to her properly for the first time about rano, he wasnt rude to her, he didnt ignore her...he answered her questions and opened up to her...so maybe because of that, she saw another side of sohum? the same guy she thought who was ruthless and ignorant towards her, is a guy who actually doesnt hate her as much as she thinks, a guy who doesnt mind talking to her now...shes probably thinking now that just maybe...whatever rajji was saying could be true? maybe sohum was just hiding his feelings...but shes confused why, and shes also confused whether its true or not...plus seeing him at her doorstep, knowing that maybe he likes her (or maybe not)...she was left speechless and confused?

i dont know, im confused too 😆

@Bold: Yes that could be the reason as well. She was basically living Desho's dreams and the very fact of Rano had mde her think twice too. Regarding Sohum and her relationship, I seriously do not want it to be quick as she is just getting hold of herself. I hope the looks that she gave Sohum would only be the of the confusion and questions thts been hovering both in her heart and mind.

Thanks for replying
Simmy 
Originally posted by stellaa

i think bani already like sohum, however don't realise the fact that she actually do. so therefore when she faces her future life with other guy ,she realise her feelings towards him.

Yupp in future she might think of Sohum as a good enough guy for herself. will just wait and watch. Thanks for comments.
Simmy