Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Why do you keep hurting me?...Because you let me (Page 2)

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

Saras- Mere jane ka waqt aa gaya hai

Kumud ( almost instantly like a reflex action) - aisa mat kaho ..

Saras shocked and happy looks at her expectedly, hoping she would stop him..Kumud regains herself , puts her guards back on and makes up for the blunder, '' kyunki jab bhi aisa kehte ho, tumhe kisi na kisi karan se rukna padta hai ''

The scene in the mandir was more beautiful that any confession I have seen on TV.. After this who needs to hear I love you ? i dont ! Their love is above all that... Each and every dialogue has been penned down with so much thought and delivered with equal conviction onscreen.. Kudos to the whole team...damn I have to watch the episode in peace..

Great post Reema!
oMG!!!!! I so agree with you vaish

the way she said "aisa maat kaho" was simply out of this world...I was completely in awe of it and it was so instantaneous and the hope Saras had on his face on hearing that was simplyClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Beautiful post Reemz ! I loved your take on that scene! Star

*Reemz*

_Manisha_ IF-Rockerz
_Manisha_
_Manisha_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Reema beautiful post as alwayz :)

This was the bestest samud scene so far, the ir heart to heart conversation was so deeply intense. It actually gave me a glimpse of their hidden love and desire <3 Saras wanted that kumud should stop him , but then again she kneww that he wont stop.

The best line was when saras says that "maine jisey bhi apni zindagi mein pyaar kiya hai, aapne usey mujhse cheen liya ya phir bahot dukh diya hai" He said that to the two most important person in his life that is dukhbaa and his mom, and damn he wanted to love kumud but was scared to loose her, he has started giving her an importanct place in his lige. OMGGG i lovee them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -B.N.K-

rolling on the floor

i m so sorry ... ur post is awesome as usual but ur translation rolling on the floor ...always loved they way u appreciate n explain jenny's acting buddy but ur translation  rolling on the floor... i laughed for 15 mins on that  hidden meaning rolling on the floor...its total gutter
rolling on the floor

I don't get what was in my post that made you think otherwise?!  But thanks anyway lol.
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

Saras- Mere jane ka waqt aa gaya hai

Kumud ( almost instantly like a reflex action) - aisa mat kaho ..

Saras shocked and happy looks at her expectedly, hoping she would stop him..Kumud regains herself , puts her guards back on and makes up for the blunder, '' kyunki jab bhi aisa kehte ho, tumhe kisi na kisi karan se rukna padta hai ''

The scene in the mandir was more beautiful that any confession I have seen on TV.. After this who needs to hear I love you ? i dont ! Their love is above all that... Each and every dialogue has been penned down with so much thought and delivered with equal conviction onscreen.. Kudos to the whole team...damn I have to watch the episode in peace..

Great post Reema!

The way he said it was as if he was about to drop dead or something. The dialogues were a beauty <3

I cannot even imagine a direct I LOVE YOU from these two. It would not do justice for the unspoken relationship they share. These indirect confessions are more than enough <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73MistyDawn

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

Is it any wonder that whilst watching this show the depth of emotions leave you awestruck and you think to yourself that watching a show of this calibre leaves the ones you watched in the past biting the dust?...I mean todays SaMud scene was so deep and full of unspoken emotions that you're totally involved in their pain and yearning...for me this is what a love story is all about and whatever I've seen before on television are pale imitations of this... 

I love the way you explore the depths in the dialogues in your post...it also takes the episode to another level!...

I know right? Barring a show called 'Gulaal', I don't think I have seen any other show capture the depth of intense emotions like this. These usual love-hate love stories, mundane eye-locks really do pale compared to the meaningful SK scenes where each moment, each dialogue has something more to say.

Thank you Sumaiya :))
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys need to go! I don't get time to reply to all the posts now :( But I hope it doesn't offend anyone. I LOVE reading them and am really grateful for everyone's comment!

Manisha, I think it was my favourite scene of theirs till date too. Masterpiece in execution I feel.

Thank you everyone again :))

preeti73

kazena Goldie
kazena
kazena

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
agree

Go to top