Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Why do you keep hurting me?...Because you let me

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Kumud Kyun rokte ho baar baar?

Translation: Why do you keep hurting me?

Saras Kyunki Tum ruk jaati ho...

Translation: Because you take it all...

Each and every line between the two had a deeper meaning. We could practically translate all of it but these two dialogues stood out the most. Ahhh the poignancy, the pain and the yearning in these two dialogues.

The way Kumud turned round and asked so bitterly...WHY ...WHY do you keep doing this? Why do you call for me...why do you make me hope that you will say you want to stay? Why do you disappoint me and hurt me every time I anticipate? Why do you give me this pain?

Anyone else able to name another television actress who would have said this line with this much depth?

Saras' response was had silent pleas of yearning...'I treat you this way because you take it...you take all that I throw at you but still come back to me. I push you away but you still come running to save me. I hurt you because finally there is someone who wants to share my pain. I stop you because you never leave me'.

Edited by *Reemz* - 09 April 2013 at 2:08pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha joshiprekhrajridhanawalkashishssarawakreem18LoveIsDivinejennylives85kari_1-Evelyn-humeshaapreeti73Samsangeethaashakdkazena4856Samilicious..Amii90-Unknown-22KaranShilpa:)sigrid-sumaiya--Saumya-MarybartonHydroxyGroup-bornalee-ShellJAFarzu-MS-meghasharmaAyeChavanniShanUlasDeedeepa1NestleToulouseSanju_

humeshaa Senior Member
humeshaa
humeshaa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Totally agree, they both communicated a lot with very few words and if their words weren't enough their expressions said it all!  Amazing execution by both the actors!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73Samsangeetha4856Deedeepa1MS-meghasharma*Reemz*

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
agree

both saras and Kumud will be there for each other they may part there ways but will always be attached by an unknown bond which will make them fight the world for each other

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsangeetha4856*Reemz*

-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

rolling on the floor

i m so sorry ... ur post is awesome as usual but ur translation rolling on the floor ...always loved they way u appreciate n explain jenny's acting buddy but ur translation  rolling on the floor... i laughed for 15 mins on that  hidden meaning rolling on the floor...its total gutter
rolling on the floor

Deedeepa1*Reemz*Dabulls23

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Saras- Mere jane ka waqt aa gaya hai

Kumud ( almost instantly like a reflex action) - aisa mat kaho ..

Saras shocked and happy looks at her expectedly, hoping she would stop him..Kumud regains herself , puts her guards back on and makes up for the blunder, '' kyunki jab bhi aisa kehte ho, tumhe kisi na kisi karan se rukna padta hai ''

The scene in the mandir was more beautiful that any confession I have seen on TV.. After this who needs to hear I love you ? i dont ! Their love is above all that... Each and every dialogue has been penned down with so much thought and delivered with equal conviction onscreen.. Kudos to the whole team...damn I have to watch the episode in peace..

Great post Reema!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jennylives85Jjoshimpreciousrubypreeti73kari_1Samsangeethaashakd4856-sumaiya-*Reemz*Sanju_

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Is it any wonder that whilst watching this show the depth of emotions leave you awestruck and you think to yourself that watching a show of this calibre leaves the ones you watched in the past biting the dust?...I mean todays SaMud scene was so deep and full of unspoken emotions that you're totally involved in their pain and yearning...for me this is what a love story is all about and whatever I've seen before on television are pale imitations of this... 

I love the way you explore the depths in the dialogues in your post...it also takes the episode to another level!...

preeti73Samsangeetha*Reemz*

P020167 Senior Member
P020167
P020167

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Awesome written...so true. Love their dialogs and experssions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
great post ReemzClap
I wish I was even as half good as you are with words and reading beyond the lines hehe

when I read the translation of "Kyun rokte ho baar baar?"
I was so ready to tell you, you got it wrongROFL
but when I read it again...I was like dang!! that's so true...

thanks for such a wonderful post reemz...definitely gives newer dimensions to the way I look at the scenes!!

preeti73prem_diwani*Reemz*

Go to top