Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Those who deserve love the least need it the most (Page 2)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I like your point about who NEEDS the love the most...and this is a fairly objective analysis of the two characters at this point Thumbs Up

I would however disagree a bit about Sultan...Before today's epi I might still have been able to see some of the circumstances throwing him and Madhu together...but the man who until a day ago was on the run for his life is suddenly free to stroll in and out of Madhu's chawl as he sees fit? That too with PICNIC BASKET in hand? What is the expectation here, honestly?

I'm not averse to new characters and different bondings but the CREDIBILTY in this case has just NOT been established enough for me to buy it.

I honestly do think Avinesh is a good actor but the characterization of Sultan does him no justice...this whole track with Madhu has not been fleshed well enough as a "second chance" track from Sultan's end.

It's nice to read one post that isn't calling RK a psycopath...lol...thank  you for that.

In my opinion, Madhu has already chosen her path...she chose the mentally and emotionally damaged soul...she chose him when he was at his worst...she understands his madness despite herself...maybe cuz she herself is prone to bouts of madness in her own ways...that is why they are drawn to each other.

Sultan ofcourse deserves his own second chances in life but in my opinion he's barking up the wrong tree...Madhu is drawn to madness...He's probably too normal for herLOL

Jokes apart, this is a tragic story...RK and Madhu are two ppl who are never going to make it easy for each other but it's always going to be about them...there isn't really place for a third person to understand it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ha35_adapolloartemismariyakamransarita23supercool3war_is_peace

mariyakamran Senior Member

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Your post says that those who deserve love the least need it the most.
I agree. and those who deserve it the least have to work the hardest to achieve it.
R.K. has not worked hard to prove that he really loves MB.
He bullies and rants and raves his desire forgetting completely that he was the one who ceremoniously dumped her.
Now one fine day he wakes up and thinks to himself "I R.K. the Super Star" want what  "I" want so come on MB come back to me.
No regrets no, I should not have done what I did... just come back.  
I fail to comprehend why we are all  so hard pressed to pair MB of with somebody.
She has gone through a traumatic  experience and she needs time to heal and then decide who deserves her love.
 Be it R.K. or Sultan or some new man in her future.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ha35_ad

berrysweet Goldie
berrysweet
berrysweet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
 Good and calm post--- at last!

As I see it both of them are emotionally challenged. Sultan as he does not know how to trust { see , how quickly he made a judgement last night}. I was quite dismayed at it.  He was brought in to show us that he is a more collected man--- but his reaction showed us otherwise. However , perhaps he just needed time to digest the rude awakening delivered by RK!  Sultan too have been hurt time ad time again. His wife is not with him and at one time a whole group of people did not save his mum from death. And his father--- he has never seen.!  Poor man!  My heart goes out to him.

Rk-- I dont know why people get angry when RK is being called names! He is rude. He is mean. He is egoistic and he has an evil smile! To a certain extent -- he is a pyscho!  But please forgive him--cos he is emotionalyl challenged too! He had a nasty past and still has some nasty, unhealthy relatives around him. Poor man! My heart goes out to him too.

Madhu has had everyman in her life betraying her.{Even Malik-- he fell off the pedestal big time when he tried to kill RK} And yet she seems to have crossed all hurdles to be true to herself. Poor Madhu! My heart goes out to her more .

Whether it be sultan or RK --it is her choice. Up to her . 

I think if she chooses Sultan , she loses . Cos who can bear with a man who has killed many. Even if Sultan changes and becomes saintly--his past will haunt him and therefore will affect Madhu.
 If she choses RK , She has to deal with his tantrums.She might feel loved and yet frustrated and angry. On, top of that , how can she ever trust this man again! 

Tell you what Madhu--- Leave them alone and go. Sail on -- Your deams are there waiting to bring you high! . 

PS> Lets hope the CVs are reading this forum, for if they do they would be delighted at how successful this show is. Thumbs up!

Edited by basheerahmajeed - 09 April 2013 at 8:53pm
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basheerahmajeed

Rk-- I dont know why people get angry when RK is being called names! He is rude. He is mean. He is egoistic and he has an evil smile! To a certain extent -- he is a pyscho!  But please forgive him--cos he is emotionalyl challenged too! He had a nasty past and still has some nasty, unhealthy relatives around him. Poor man! My heart goes out to him too.

Rude and mean are COMPLIMENTS as far as RK is concerned...very mild terms considering what he's being labeled otherwise these days...unfortunately these days ppl are going overboard interpreting his actions...He's emotionally damaged/challenged for sure and he's insane to a certain extent as well...

The problem lies with the fact that most ppl aren't able to deal with a character that doesn't fit the standard definitions of anti-hero...RK's behavior these days is over the top, no doubt...but the level of disgust being displayed towards him in this forum is also overboard...his actions may not be pleasing but ppl never give this character any understanding either...that is the debate I think.

Edited by AreYaar - 09 April 2013 at 9:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

berrysweet

amar5000 Senior Member
amar5000
amar5000

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
ur right and sulbala for ever

Go to top