Those who deserve love the least need it the most

ha35_ad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Right first of all discussions are welcome, sarcasm is welcome but for those wanting to bash please go open a new topic and vent your anger out as most do. Just to make clear this post is not intended to hurt anyone's feelings, which judging by the topics are very sensitive at present!

Back to the title of this post it's a well known saying that those who are the least deserving of love are in need of it the most, how this fits in with MEIEJ I'll explain now!

RK and Sultan have had horrific childhoods, RK is not a psychopath but he is mentally and emotionally challenged. The guy can't accept things, till date he has not accepted his fathers death, he can't accept MR BHATIYA and nor can he accept that Madhu is trying to move on in life. Bottom line is he can't accept change, he resorts to drinking in order to deal with problems.

Sultan on the other hand accepts things and deals with them, maybe not in the right way but that's it emotions can go to hell as far as he is concerned. We have seen this today, the man listened to every word RK said and in a split second accepted it. Aryan asked him about Madhu he knew it would break the poor childs heart but he saw things for what they are and accepted the truth and stated the facts 'she's not coming back'. This man is physically and mentally strong but can you blame him for being emotionally weak? If RK found love in Deepali first and then Madhu there is no reason why life can't give Sultan a second chance at love.

By now you all will have figured which side of the fence I'm sitting on but before you get excited about promoting team Rishabala or Team Sulbala I want to state a simple fact:

At present RK is weak, his actions and no show of remorse in my eyes makes him the least deserving of love let alone Madhu's love. However, he NEEDS her love the most and believe it or not but it will reform him, it's already taken its toll on him!

Sultan is strong, he deserves Madhu but more importantly Madhu deserves someone who will love her like that. However, he does not need that love and he knows that, it's just one of those 'it would be nice if it happened' kind of things.

And just a quick note for all those who think Sultan's status of a gangster makes him less deserving well that would only mean he needs love the most but I'll disagree with that I think with what's being shown the only one who needs that love is RK.

P.s whichever side of the fence you're on dont be afraid to share your views, I don't expect everyone to agree with me, although that would be nice it would be pretty boring. πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow superb post
i always say that Sultan and Madhu are 2 wonderful ppl at heart ...so they shd be together ,SulBala 1000000 times greater than Rishbala.
ha35_ad thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

wow superb post
i always say that Sultan and Madhu are 2 wonderful ppl at heart ...so they shd be together ,SulBala 1000000 times greater than Rishbala.

Thank you for taking the time to read it, just realised how long it is πŸ˜›
I prefer Sultan the character, the strength he portrays is applaudable. I know people are jumping to conclusions about his feelings for Madhu but he still hasn't given into these, for what we know it could just be admiration. He uses his head not his heart, always the safer option 😊
rs272 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
madhu deserves to be happy in life akso, and its for her to choose who she wants to go with...acording to me sultan would be the right choice!!! .
gogili thumbnail

I am for Sultan and Madhu, I love when they are together.
I do not think he it's worth less of others.
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
From an emotional point of view I would disagree about Sultan- he is not strong. For me, this was a man who has shut down his emotional core for some time, and was intent on doing the same for his son. Given the fact that he is a gangster, this is not a bad thing. Madhu's kindness to his son has opened the floodgates, but since he is not planning on quitting this cannot be good as it is a weakness in his profession. Furthermore, he would drag Madhu down- he expected her to shoot Bhujang. If she went with him, how long would her hands be clean. And how would she, with such a pure heart, be able to live with herself.
RK is a two year old with a toy. Madhu can and will fight back and make him repent and prove herself stronger for it. But Sultan breaks necks for a living. I can't disentangle the enviroment for the emotion. In my opinion, Sultan should go back to Dubai before he gets Madhu hurt further.
Hope this was not offensive- it was not intended as such.
ha35_ad thumbnail
Originally posted by: gogili

I am for Sultan and Madhu, I love when they are together.
I do not think he it's worth less of others.

I like that there exists mutual respect between them, something I never saw in the Rishabala relationship but that was expected, a man who has no respect for his own mother couldn't possibly be capable of respecting his 'Wife' of only 4 pheras. However, I still stand by RK being in need of love the most 😊
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: apolloartemis

From an emotional point of view I would disagree about Sultan- he is not strong. For me, this was a man who has shut down his emotional core for some time, and was intent on doing the same for his son. Given the fact that he is a gangster, this is not a bad thing. Madhu's kindness to his son has opened the floodgates, but since he is not planning on quitting this cannot be good as it is a weakness in his profession. Furthermore, he would drag Madhu down- he expected her to shoot Bhujang. If she went with him, how long would her hands be clean. And how would she, with such a pure heart, be able to live with herself.
RK is a two year old with a toy. Madhu can and will fight back and make him repent and prove herself stronger for it. But Sultan breaks necks for a living. I can't disentangle the enviroment for the emotion. In my opinion, Sultan should go back to Dubai before he gets Madhu hurt further.
Hope this was not offensive- it was not intended as such.

Superbly said especially: Furthermore, he would drag Madhu down- he expected her to shoot Bhujang. If she went with him, how long would her hands be clean. And how would she, with such a pure heart, be able to live with herself.
AreYaar thumbnail
I like your point about who NEEDS the love the most...and this is a fairly objective analysis of the two characters at this point πŸ‘πŸΌ

I would however disagree a bit about Sultan...Before today's epi I might still have been able to see some of the circumstances throwing him and Madhu together...but the man who until a day ago was on the run for his life is suddenly free to stroll in and out of Madhu's chawl as he sees fit? That too with PICNIC BASKET in hand? What is the expectation here, honestly?

I'm not averse to new characters and different bondings but the CREDIBILTY in this case has just NOT been established enough for me to buy it.

I honestly do think Avinesh is a good actor but the characterization of Sultan does him no justice...this whole track with Madhu has not been fleshed well enough as a "second chance" track from Sultan's end.

It's nice to read one post that isn't calling RK a psycopath...lol...thank  you for that.

In my opinion, Madhu has already chosen her path...she chose the mentally and emotionally damaged soul...she chose him when he was at his worst...she understands his madness despite herself...maybe cuz she herself is prone to bouts of madness in her own ways...that is why they are drawn to each other.

Sultan ofcourse deserves his own second chances in life but in my opinion he's barking up the wrong tree...Madhu is drawn to madness...He's probably too normal for herπŸ˜†

Jokes apart, this is a tragic story...RK and Madhu are two ppl who are never going to make it easy for each other but it's always going to be about them...there isn't really place for a third person to understand it.

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Your post says that those who deserve love the least need it the most.
I agree. and those who deserve it the least have to work the hardest to achieve it.
R.K. has not worked hard to prove that he really loves MB.
He bullies and rants and raves his desire forgetting completely that he was the one who ceremoniously dumped her.
Now one fine day he wakes up and thinks to himself "I R.K. the Super Star" want what  "I" want so come on MB come back to me.
No regrets no, I should not have done what I did... just come back.  
I fail to comprehend why we are all  so hard pressed to pair MB of with somebody.
She has gone through a traumatic  experience and she needs time to heal and then decide who deserves her love.
 Be it R.K. or Sultan or some new man in her future.