Fan Fictions

taarey os:best b'day gift

BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys...i know i have to update my ffs but abhi mene socha hi nahi aage kya likhu...and now my college also started so cant get time but i will try to update my ffs on sunday...but now enjoy this os...and i know sab apni stories update kar rahe hai...guys keep pming me...i will read when i get time...

A girl was sitting on a bed with her hands around her knees...in a red wedding dress...in her mind there is lots of questions...the first wedding night...she is nervous and happy both...she accept him as her husband when she first saw him...she love him...she is thinking about him right now...how will she face him...how will she react when first time he will touch her...

Suddenly she heard the door open ...she saw him coming in the room...he turn and lock the door...then he look around his room...his room is decorated with red roses...his bed has rose pattles on it...he saw a beautiful girl sitting on the bed...his wife...he know that what he done was wrong...he never wanted to marry but bcoz his mother force him he marry her ...he is guilty ...he thought that how will she react when he tell her the truth...he once again look at her and cant help but smile looking at her...he get lost in her angelic face...but very soon he came back to his sense...

He start to walking towards her. She can feel him ...he come near her...she clutch her chunri in her hand...she is very nervous...

He come near her and sat beside her and said:"taani..."

Yes the girl is taani ...and ofcourse the boy is reyaansh...reyaansh singhania...

As she heard her name she clutch her chunri more tightly...

Rey:"dekho taani...this marriege...i...i...never wanted to marry but my mom forced me so i agree to marry..."

Hearing this taani got the biggest shock of her life...her eyes filled with tears...

Rey:m sorry taani...m really sorry...i know tum ne bahot sapne dekhe honge apni shadi ko leke but i ruin everything...m really sorry taani...but plz ...plz for my mom...she really love u as her daughter in low..."

Taani controll her emotions and said:"reyaansh...aap plz mat boliye...agar aap nahi chahte to hum as a husband wife nahi rahenge but we can stay as friends...aur agar aap ki mom i mean hamari mom ko pata chalega ye sach to vo seh nahi payegi...so hum unke samne pretend karenge as husband wife..."

Rey:thank u so much taani...u know what me dar raha tha ki tum kaise react karogi...right now i want to achieve my goal...i want to open my own dance acadamy...thats why mene aaj taj relationship k bare me socha hi nahi...and..."

Ta:"reyaansh i can understand...ab raat bahot ho gai hai...aap bed pe so jao me couch pe so jaati hu..."

Rey:"nahi nahi...tum bed pe so jao...me couch pe so jata hu..."

Ta:"nahi reyaansh aap..."

Rey:"ok lets do one thing...dono bed pe so jate hai..."

Ta:"ek hi bed pe...i mean ..."

Rey:"i know we r only namesake husband wife but u can trust me..."

Ta:ok...

Bith change and sleep...

NEXT MORNING:

Rey woke up ...he come out of his bed and look at taani who is sleeping...sun rays are falling on her face which made her more beautiful...but they are disturbing her...he saw her eyebrows curving...he go there and put the curtain ...now she is sleeping without any disturbance...he look at her...she is still wearing her wedding dress. ...he sat down near her and admire her...he dont know why but everytime he look at her he get lost in her beauty ...her hairs are disturbing him to look at her...he slowly remove the strands and put them behind her ears...his fingers touch on her cheek and she get up...

Ta:"reyaansh...aap...

Rey:vo...me...tumhe uthane aaya tha...ready ho kar niche aa jao...

Ta:ha...aap fresh ho jaie baad me me ho jaungi...

Rey:ok...

He go in washroom...

Taani think:i know krishnaji reyaansh mujhse pyar nahi karte hai but me ye bhi janti hu ki ek na ek din vo ye jarur kahenge ki vo mujhse pyar karte hai...me unhe bahot pyar dungi ki vo bhi mujhse pyar karne lagenge..."

Rey freshen up and went down...

taani also freshen up ...she is wearing a simple red sari...with simple earring in her ears...she wear mangalsutra and put sindoor in her mang and went down...

And she saw everyone is there on dining table...breakfast is ready...her sasuma and sasurji are there...reyaansh is sitting there...reyaansh's bade bhai and bhabhi are also there...their children sameer and shivani are also there...sameer 10 years old and shivani 7 years old...

As taani came there ...sameer and shivani:good morning chachi...

Ta:good morning...

Sameer:chachi aap bahot hi beautiful lag rahi ho...

Rey heard this and look at her...sameer was right...she is looking beautiful without any make up and ornament...just earring and her mangalsutra made her more beautiful...

Ta:ma aap beth jao me serve karti hu...

Rm:nahi beta aap beth jao me...

Ta:ma aap bath jao me serve kar deti hu ...

Taani serve all of them ...with a smiling face...she is so sweet that all members are talking with her very smoothly...no one can say that its her first day in singhania mension...

Rey smile looking at her ...

Everyday taani wake up early and make breakfast...then she help sameer and shivani to get ready for their school...then all come and take breakfast...then she bhabhi to make tiffin for bade bhaiya...she is so helpful to everyone...she take care of everyone and specially rey...now she is the most important person in house...without her , house will like no one is there in the house...

Taani's caring and sweet nature touch rey's heart...he fell in love wid her but himself he doesnt know it...

Months passed...now rey running his own dance acadamy...

One day taani was in kitchen...she stand on a table for coffee mugs but taani fell down from there and her head got hurt...taani scream:"reyyy..."

All are in the living room...rey is the first one who came there hearing taani's scream...he reach in the kitchen and saw taani unconcious lying down...

Rey:taanniii...

He sat down and take her head in his lap...

Rey:taani...plz open your eyes...taani...

His dad call the doctor...he came and dress her wound and then give her injection...

Rey was sitting there near her...and thinking about her..."taani agar tumhe kuch ho jata to...me kaise apni life spend karta...but why am i so worried about her???when i saw her lying down...why it hurt me??why m scared when i saw her unconcious??is that mean i love her...no...yes...yes reyaansh...u love her...u love her dude...her caring sweet nature ...her innocent face...she is so cute...yes dude u r in love...his eyes filled with tears of joy...he take her hand in his hand and kiss her...

Rey:taani i love u and i know u also love me ...kyuki agar tum mujhse pyar nahi karti hoti to usi din chali jati mujhe chod kar...thank u so much for coming in my life...u r my world...my life...my wife...my everything...and i will confession my love very soon...

He stand up and kiss her forehead and go to acadamy...

After two or three days...

Taani is now alright...everything is now as earlier but one thing changed...now rey love her...she is his life...

On the dinning table ...

Rm:beta rey...parso hame mr kapoor ki beti ki shadi me jana hai...tum aa rahe ho na???delhi wale mr kapoor...

Rey:no mom...mujhe acadamy me thoda kam hai aap bhai aur bhabhi ko le jao...

Rm:ok...so me tumhare papa suhas and riya(rey's bhai bhabhi) aur sameer and shivani chalenge...

Sam-shi:ye...bahot maza aayega...

Rd:taani beta tum bhi chalogi...

Rey:(plz taani say no...)

Ta:papa...me...nahi aaungi to nahi chalega???

Rd:ok beta as u wish...

All go to delhi ...

Now taarey are alone in the house...rey try to tell her his feelings but cant...

In their bedroom...rey is searching something when he found one file and in that file there is one certificate of taani...(asume koi bhi certificate)...he read that and he read taani's birth date...its 31 march ...means tomorrow...

Rey:yes reyaansh...this is the best day to tell her...

He planned everything...he will confess to her at 12:00...

He give holiday to all servents...

Taani thinks rey ne sabko chutti kyu de di???

She call rey ...

He said:taani aaj sham ko kya tum meri ek meeting attend kar sakti ho???bhai ki jagah me jane wala tha but i cant and dinner bhi vahi karna hai...plz mere liye jaogi???

Ta:ok reyaansh...me chali jaungi...

Then rey call to the driver and said:dinner k baad mam ko vapas leke aana...dinner almost 10 baje hoga...tum 11 baje mam ko leke niklna but bich me car damage hone ka natak karna and sharp 11:45 ko ghar pe aana...us se pehle nahi...ok???

Dri:ok sir...

According to his plan everything is set...

Now just he is waiting for taani...

Taani come home at 11:50...

She enter in the house and turn on light but cant...

Its all dark...

Ta:reyaansh...aap andar hai???mujhe bahot dar lag raha hai...

She come in between the hall...she try to search candles but cant...

She kept saying rey's name...

After sometime its 12:00...

And lights turn on. Taani saw around...the hall was decorated with balloons...and suddenly rose patels fell down on her...she twirl in joy...she is wearing this...

Rey come there and said:happy birthday taani...

Taani saw him ...and look in to his eyes...she get lost in those chocolate brown eyes...rey call her but she was so lost in his eyes...

Rey shook her holding her shoulder...

Taani come to her sense...

Ta:thank you...thank you reyaansh...aap ko pata tha mera birthday???

Rey:aammm...ha...pata tha...ok...chalo ab cake cut karte hai...

Rey and taani came near a table...there was a heart shaped chocolate cake on it...taani cut the cake and take a small piece and feed it to rey ...rey did the same...

Ta:thank you so much reyaansh...

Rey:u welcome taani aur aaj me tumse kuch mangna chahta hu...

Ta:meri bday he or aap gift dene ki jagah mujhse kuch mang rahe hai...ok thik hai...kya chahiye???

Rey:tum mujhe reyaansh kyu bulati ho???call me rey...sab mujhe pyar se rey bulate hai...

Ta:thik hai reyaansh...i mean rey...

Rey:hmmm...thats good...ok now time for your surprise...he look at her and saw something is missing...

Rey:kuch missing hai...

Ta:kya???

Rey:chalo...abhi batata hu...

He hold her hand and drag her in to their bedroom...

They both stand near the dressing table...

Ta:rey...bataiye na kya missing hai???

Rey:one second taani...

He bent down and take some sindoor in between his fingers from a small box and stand up.

Ta:rey aap ye...

Rey:sshhh...

Rey slowly slowly go near her...taani's heart beat increased...she was stepping back...

Rey:taani...stop na...why r u going back...???

Rey hold her from her waist and pull her closer and put sindoor in her mang...taani close her eyes and a tear drop fell down from her eyes...after 7 month of their marriege he first time do this...

Rey saw tear drop and immidgetly wipe it with his thumb...

Rey:taani...aaj ke din bhi tum ro rahi ho...now its time for your surprise taani...

He cup her face with his hands...taani clutch her saree with her hands...

Rey:taani...i love you...

Taani open her eyes in shock...her eyes become wide...

Rey:ese kya dekh rahi ho taani...i love you...mujhe answer to do...

Taani look here and there...rey remove his hand from her face and wrap them around her waist and again pull her closer...

Taani doesnt look in his eyes...rey made her to look at him...he go near her face and place a wet kiss on her cheek...

Rey:i love you taani...you are my life...i know mene ye shadi apni marzi se nahi ki thi but now...now i know only one thing that i love you...i love you so much...and he place another wet kiss on her other cheek...

As he kiss ...taani wrap her hands tightly around his back...digging her nails into his back...he also hide her in his embarase tightly...never want to let her go...he dig his face in between her neck and shoulder...

Ta:i love you too rey...this is the best gift ever i got on my birthday...

Both broke the hug...rey saw her crying...he wipe her tears and put both his hands on her cheeks...

Rey:ab kyu ro rahi ho???

Ta:ye to khushi ke aansu hai...

Rey:achha...lekin i cant see tears in your eyes taani...so dont cry...

Saying this he start kissing her all over her face...she clutch his shirt tightly...he kiss her cheek forhead eyes nose and finally he came near her rosy lips...both can feel each others breath...taani was feeling very shy...this is the first time he was going to kiss her...she was happy but at the same time shy too...

She turn and run from there but rey hold her pallu...taani stop at a distance clutching her saree and looking down...

Rey came near her and put his hands around her bare belly...taani shiver as she feel his touch...he was playing her finger around her navel...

Taani feel ticklish...she turn her head in left direction and clutch her saree more...

Rey start to kiss her shoulder and her neck...taani felt like heaven...

Slowly rey unpin her pallu...

Again taani try to run but this time rey pulled her back holding her waist and she came back crushing on his chest...pallu of her saree fell down...

She feel more shy...rey lossen his grip...she turn and look at rey...he was looking at her intensly...

Rey take a step forward and taani start to step back...and her back hit the wall...rey put both his hands on wall locking her...

Rey:ab kaha jaogi mrs. Singhania...

She first time hear mrs singhania from his mouth...her cheek become tomato red...

Her neck was fully naked...

Rey start to kissing her neck ...taani wrap her hands around his back...rey come near her face and hold her face and going to kiss her...he look at her and she was looking at him...she close her eyes and rey take it as an aprovel and put his lips on her soft rosy lips...

First taani dont respond but then she respond back and their kiss become a passionate kiss...

They broke the kiss when they felt short of breath...

Taani was looking down...her face was red...

Rey made her to look at him...

But taani run from there...but rey hold her saree and remove her saree...

Taani feel more shy...she stand near the bed ...rey come near her and brush his fingers on her back ...

Taani turn and hug him...rey wrap his hands around her back...and after few seconds shee feel her blouse hooks opening...rey was opening his blouse hooks...he open all hooks...taani feel more shy...she clutch his shirt so tight that first two buttons broke...

Rey broke the hug and take her in his arms...and put her on the bed...

He remove his shirt and put himself on her...he remove her blouse and start to kiss her whole body...both were feeling each others warm...their bodies were cuddling with eachother...and after sometime all their clothes were lying down on the floor...rey cover themselves with blanket...both were feeling like heaven...this night was so special for both...rey make love to taani whole night...and taani also shower her love to him...

Next day when taani wakeup...she find herself in embarres of rey...his arms are around her...her head was on his chest...she look at him...she cant believe what she just she got on her birthday...her love...her husband...

She try to getup but his grip was tight...after many try she success to remove his hands...as she going to standup...rey pulled her...now he was on top of her...

Ta:rey...kya kar rahe ho aap???dekho subah ke 10 baj gaye...breakfast bhi banana hai...

Rey:ghar pe koi nahi hai and i dont mind agar mujhe breakfast na bhi mile to...he said while kissing her neck...

Ta:rey...jane do na...

Rey:no...

Ta:rey...jaldi hato...papa aa gaye...

Rey stand up quickly ...kaha hai???

Taani ran in the washroom wrapping blanket around her...

Rey:taaanniii...

He wear his clothes and again sleep...

Taani came back after getting fresh...she wear a simple red saree...her hairs wet...she initially sprinkle water on him from her hairs...

Rey:taani...kya kar rahi ho???

Ta:mene kya kiya???me to just mere hair comb kar rahi hu...

Rey:achha...ese comb karte hai...
He get up and hold her from behind...

Ta:rey...chodo na...kya kar rahe ho??

Rey:apni biwi sw pyar...he said kissing her back...

He look her from the mirror...

Rey:taani...

Ta:hmmm...

Rey:ek minute side me jao...

Ta:kyu???

Rey:jao na...

Taani thodi side me ho jati hai...

Rey take some sindoor and put it in her mang...and kissed her forehead...and hug her ...

Ta:thank you so much rey for the best bday gift ever...i love you...

Rey:i love you too...i just love you so much...

And now their life start...now taani is completly mrs. Taani reyaansh singhania.

Pheeww...so done with this...i hope aap sabko achha laga ho...if yes then plz like and comment...

Edited by Dipu_taarey - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res/unres

Wow, that was absolutely amazing, brilliant, beautiful, wonderful (can't think of any more adjectives loll)

It was just sooo good, I loved how u made the whole story, n how rey confessed his love!! Sooo sweet. 

I'm in love with all of ur work, n this is no exception, it was fantabulous

Ps read it before ur pm
Edited by miss_neha - 11 years ago
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res

This was reali amazing loved it n keepp writin more :)Edited by ajaved - 11 years ago
Adakhanum thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww it was such a cute os...thankew so much for sharing dis dipu...may u rite even more os,ff n ss...😛
lovelytaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
ahhh amazing os dear
luved it to de core
awesum awesum jus perfect
gowri_amy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
brilliant update. i loved it dear... so romantic...
taareylover14 thumbnail
Waooo it was amazing really loved it alot
This was super fab.
samiha_taarey thumbnail
it was beyond on awsome, amazing nd any other adjectives... actually I don't hav wrds to praise it... luvd it to the core...❤️ or I can say best os I hav ever read...I always want to read an os on this concept nd finaly u write it... thank u sooo much a big hug frm my side...
shamanbk thumbnail
Wow, it was amazing, beautiful and hot!!!!!! <3
velvetrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
 it's amazing n beautiful