Do you think Soham

pehlibaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Will Soham start to think badly of Purvi? Will Ovi brainwash him into thinking like her? I hope Soham has more sense and tries to find out exactly what happened and will try to fix everything. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mansi.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I personally love Soham's character. And with him, I think he sincerely appreciates Purvi sticking by him, even when the whole family was against him, she didn't hate him like everyone else did, except for that one time after Archana got into a coma, of course. Basically, I think Soham will be smart enough to believe Ovi, but also at the same time talk to Purvi, if not that, then he will atleast talk to her because he obviously loves her as a sister, not saying he dosen't love Ovi, but he will hear both of them. 
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ovi won't brainwash him
Ovi might tell him things from her perspective
And for any outsider it will look like its purvis fault
If Purvi tries saying she knew of her pregnancy before leaving Mumbai
Everyone will ask her why she didn't say anything then
If Purvi told Ovi the truth about her baby (stillborn)
She wouldn't jeopardize onirs career
pavrish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
may be its possible that ovi might manipulate Soham... but still i guess he believes purvi more than anyone else (after his aai of course)and will try to seek answers for the gaps or missing links and justify them...
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hope CVs uses Soham character to solve all these problems

but D clans are untrustworthy. they are brainless. Soham was also like Ovi once refusing to believe Archana as his mother. no trust on Soham.

yday he was happy and praising Onir for giving his sister Purvi a happy life. what will be his reaction after hearing Ovi's story.

I don't think soham knows the truth about deal marriage. he still thinks Arjun cheated Purvi and married Ovi.

the baby truth came out so soon. but till now the deal marriage truth didn't come out. if the deal comes out then everyone will know how low Ovi

manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Soham will trust both Purvi and Ovi but his main problem is Arjun. For some reason he can't stand Arjun. He will think Arjun betrayed them. 
Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
slap paty in pr didn't happen  4m many days😆
i think now it is purvi's turn or arjun's turn 2 get slap 4m soham dada😆😆😆
yeah even he may slap doctor 4 swapping d kid 😉
shayad bhagwan bhi na jaane ekta ki maya ko😆😆😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I don't think he'll think badly of Purvi nor will Ovi brainwash him. He'll probably be disappointed in Purvi but I can see him being the protective older brother wanting to take care of his sisters
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: deepalikachare

Yes after knwing d truth dat how ovi blackmailed purvi and marry arjun

And Whatever ARVI did is for his AAI den i m damn sure siham wil teach a strong lesson to dat frog ovi

jo Manav ko karna chahiye tha a long time back ab wo soham karega.

Soham is d one who always feel bad for Purvi and think gud for Purvi so
he wil support Purvi Arjun

and teach a lesson to dat evil ovi idiot

wow mods, i dont understand how name calling is justified here .this user is always name calling ovi but no action is taken!