Pavitra Rishta

Ovi betrayed? (Page 8)

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

Ovi is not betrayed by anyone.

From the start Ovi wanted to kill her own child. now without her knowledge the baby died. she should be thankful to Purvi for giving baby because of Purvi's child Ovi is alive and safe now. Arjun, Onir and Purvi are trying to keep Ovi. Ovi never cared to give happiness to Arjun and Purvi. she love to torture them with her own imagination.

there is no need to tell about Purvi's pregnancy to Ovi. Ovi is not girl who understands everything. she will raise her voice and torture Arjun and Purvi more. she is not going to leave arjun for Purvi's child. instead she will call Purvi with different name.

everyone wanted Ovi's happiness and hide the truth that is the biggest fault.

all of them should have ignored Ovi. Paying attention to selfish person is the mistake they all did.

Exactly. This bold point is absolutely right.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Indra2012sawann

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

Ovi is not betrayed by anyone.

From the start Ovi wanted to kill her own child. now without her knowledge the baby died. she should be thankful to Purvi for giving baby because of Purvi's child Ovi is alive and safe now. Arjun, Onir and Purvi are trying to keep Ovi. Ovi never cared to give happiness to Arjun and Purvi. she love to torture them with her own imagination.

there is no need to tell about Purvi's pregnancy to Ovi. Ovi is not girl who understands everything. she will raise her voice and torture Arjun and Purvi more. she is not going to leave arjun for Purvi's child. instead she will call Purvi with different name.

everyone wanted Ovi's happiness and hide the truth that is the biggest fault.

all of them should have ignored Ovi. Paying attention to selfish person is the mistake they all did.

Newt, you always write the most reasonable calm and sensible posts. LOL  Even i got snookered into feeling sorry for Ovi.  

But you are so right: "everyone wanted Ovi's happiness"  That is, like you said, the biggest fault of everyone.  Every single person has catered to her emotional instability...every single one  Arjun, Manav, Teju, Purvi, Archana, Onir, DK (btw where is DK?) In fact the whole show since Ovi was introduced was "how do we protect Ovi, how do we keep her from committing suicide, how do we walk on eggshells so as not to disturb her. 

It's not Purvi who has destroyed everyone's life it is Ovi's weaknesses. People control others out of weakness of their own.  Rather than helping her to grow up or be stronger, the entire PR cast of characters have turned their own lives into a mess.

In fact, as a result of your calm sensible post, I go back to defending Purvi's decisions. While I wished she had been strong enough to stand firm, why should she be stronger than everyone else in the D household. 

I wonder what Soham will do...man i wish he would end up being the strongest of all.  I love his character.  

Thanks Newt for a great post to bring us all back to the reality and truth! Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaIndra2012sawannrayadallienewt2007ashfaque2012

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Originally posted by Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">Wow did not know Harini also meant Godess Laxmi...We believe and treat daughters and DILs to be Godess laxmi of the family too Big smile</font>
</div>
<div><font color="#660099">You know what I thought when Arjun walks into the hotel he notices Purvi and asks why she is there...She is there to meet Punni..</font><font color="#660099">Well he is meeting Ovi for dinner...Why did he have to sit down at the same table as Purvi when he is meeting Ovi his wife for private dinner EmbarrassedShocked...You are right he never even once thought of Ovi could be walking in at any time to meet him..</font>

</em></em>

<em><font color="#660099">Neither looked scared to be seen together...Talking abt their daughter Pari as if its a known fact to all..How disgusting Dead</font>

<em><font color="#660099">I know Premarital sex is nothing to many young ones...its common in Western country but it is still is looked down upon or not condoned in India..</font>
</strong>

I live and grew up in Canada but I don't think pre marital sex is acceptable
And the funny thing is
Purvi doesn't seem one bit ashamed
What does she think that this pyar ki nishani is everything ?
Purvi is so sanskaari , so full of good deeds
I don't understand how she even is proud to say "meri or tumbari beti "

<font color="#660000">Very true Waneeka (if I may). In Western Countries too, sex isn't a game, and all the moms I know teach their kids responsibilities that come with having sex...it is a misconception that Sex is open and easy in the West...like so many wrong things that are shown to glorify the Indian way of life...</font>
<strong><font color="#660000">Harini, I thought that you name was that of a female deer, but never knew about Laxshmi, I guess the names applies cause Lashmi is considered "Chanchala""</font>

Of course you may Di ,
And although unwed mothers are a norm but it is not yet socially acceptable
Most unwed mothers are looked at as "troubled " or "depressed"
I am not saying that is always the case
My brother is in grade 10 and he has been educated on sex since grade 7
Most of my friends ' parents discuss sex with them and emphasize on the importance of safe sex
If pre marital sex was normal then I don't think the institution of marriage would exist
Everyone would consummate with another , reproduce
But marriage is there because of society
And we do live in a society
I still don't understand how mata Purvi the sanskaari orath is so much at ease

Absolutely Waneeka. And not only that, unwed mothers go fight countless battles, from supporting herself and the baby economically and otherwise. They battle lonliness, depression, balancing the responsibility of a child. I have see up close, when a friend's BF walked out on her for he wasn'prepared to take the rsponsibility of a baby. This friend had a good job, but inspite of that, the constant battle of a raising a baby all by herself (as family support was minimal) and balancing work. She was depressed most of the time, as the responsibilities were beyond what she could handle herself. Many School kids, if preggo, gives up studies and end up in hourly jib just to support themselves. In a sense, what they showed with Purvi, is pure fantasy, for not many succcessful, handsome man could want to marry unwed mothers. They will take advantage of her sexually and other ways - but not marry her. Can one imagine, what Purvi could have faced if Onir didn't show up in her life? CVs show BS in the name of PR

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20pari87.Senorita.Dabulls23

Ruchikaarvilove IF-Rockerz
Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pehlibaar

Let me start by saying I'm not a big Purvi fan or anything but I don't understand everyone saying that Ovi was betrayed by her husband and her sister. 
1) Arjun didn't know about the baby til now, and as for sleeping w/ Purvi, he though he was going to marry Purvi. In the real world people do have sex before marriage, I'm not condoning it, but it does happen. Did you really expect him to tell Ovi "hey, I had sex with Purvi" ? Especially when the last thing he wants is to make her go crazy again.
2) Yes, Purvi had sex before marriage (see what I just wrote about re: Arjun) But when she slept w/ Arjun she didn't know Ovi was going to ask for him in return for their mother's happiness. Purvi will always feel like she has to sacrifice for Archana b/c she was an orphan and Archana raised her. She found out she was pregnant after Ovi and Arjun got married. Did you really think she was gonna say "hey Ovi, can I have him back b/c I'm having his baby"?

Knowing how loopy and bat crazy Ovi can get, do you really blame them for being scared to tell her anything now? 
Wooow! Amazing post! I think you rock girl! I mean seriously there is no fault of Arjun or Purvi in this... All the mess is created by one and only Ovi... She is responsible for everything! The true villian in the show!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadalliebee5ashfaque2012

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

They are both grown men, older than both girls and with ample good sense, if they are letting themselves be led down the garden path, so be it.  

ya??? i call it emotional blackmail and torture. its not like purvi or ovi gave them any choices. hopefully u remember ovi's suicide threat and purvi's demand from arjun to prove his love. u do remember what purvi did when onir refused to move from kolkata right?  considering they both love someone like purvi so much i do not blame them for the situation they are in. its completely on ovi and purvi for the mess they have made. 
Tanuja1 Newbie
Tanuja1
Tanuja1

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
ARJUN NEVER LOVED OVI!!   And he NEVER WILL  u guys see his reaction when he found out that pair is his n purvi daughter? Even ovi asked him why he is so emotional upon seeing pari in his office after he saw the cd

The reaction was completely different when it was thought to be his baby with ovi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetoneashfaque2012

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanuja1

ARJUN NEVER LOVED OVI!!   And he NEVER WILL  u guys see his reaction when he found out that pair is his n purvi daughter? Even ovi asked him why he is so emotional upon seeing pari in his office after he saw the cd

The reaction was completely different when it was thought to be his baby with ovi.

I think at that moment he felt bad that he was not there for purvi and pari.  He felt so emotional about it because he recognise the length to which purvi went and the huge sacrifice she made to keep that symbol of their love. He never knew and could not offer any assistance to them. He truly cannot repay purvi for that blessing - PARI

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtachinyerebee5

nandinidavid96 IF-Sizzlerz
nandinidavid96
nandinidavid96

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Ovi betrayed...how silly. Did arjun walked into her life on his own or purvi came to her with deal. It was Ovi who went to archana with shameless deal and eventually cornered Stupid Purvi to get her obsession. Where is betrayal then? Yes she has every right to know abt her child, excepting this she is to be blamed for everything.                 Keeping aside morality, premarital sex is not very uncommon and A-P are engaged by the time and of course purvi wouldn't have dreamed that she has to choose between her love n mother's happiness or predicted her pregnency.        I dont think any one will tell his/her Obsessed Insecure spouse abt love made to their ex.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bebo03chinyererajvtarayadallienaomihyugabee5peachesnplumsashfaque2012

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index