Ovi betrayed? (Page 7)

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Originally posted by Kalapi

<font color="#660000">Errr...</font><font color="#660000">TRUST...that is a bad word in this serialShocked</font>

<font color="#660000">Add: As for what she could have done if she knew that Purvi became sexually intimate with Arjun, that is speculative that this point...</font>

Dear Kalapi, if we were getting married in this 21st century, better for us to ask those questions especially if the guy has been in a prior relationship unless of course, we are so much in love that we don't care about his past or have done such things ourselves. Moot point for the two of us, we did not get married in these present times and I am happy for that. Yes, we should tell our daughters to make sure the guys they are marrying are worthy of their trust or that if they love blindly they should be able to accept their husband's past trespasses even if it be a hard pill to swallow.
<font color="#6600ff">Yes, I will tell my daughter to make sure that the boy they date will be (now that is sooo far away, can't even imagineBig smile) worthy ofher trust and above all, tohave self-respect and self -worth for herself. Hopefully, I can infuse some myself. But will never ask her to ask his future hubby questions about his past relationships. Hopefully, he should come out with his himself, if there are dark secrets and be honorable about himself and her. Although, I too know that reality can be very different, but er...to me why sow the seeds of mistrust and doubteven beforea beautiful relatioships starts.</font>
</strong>
<strong><font color="#660000"><font color="#6600ff">MAny time, I have wanted Ovi to divorce Arjun, but she didn't have that self-worth and put Arjun above all others. That is what I blamed her aways, that she put Arjun above herself. Hopefully, my daughter will have enough pride to value herself more than even the person she loves dearly </font>Big smile</font>

Coming to Ovi, if she could not/did not accept that Arjun could be in love with another that denial sadly can be placed only at her own door. The truth is like a solid brick wall that she has inescapably bumped into, no turning back from the fact that her husband did love another girl madly before he was hers.

I do feel badly for Ovi, she has always been insecure where Arjun's love has been concerned even if she insisted on believing that he could love no other, this is the final nail in that coffin. I am hoping that Arjun can explain, and appease and reassure her that she is his wife now, that Purvi is his past, and the present is all that should matter to their life together. Easily said than done and very hard for any wife, blind or not, to accept and come to terms.
<font color="#6600ff">Well, I guess now Cvs will truly turn obsessive...for thatcreated enough interest points forthe serial...that translates into high activity in the forum, that is to a point the yardstick of the audience...</font>

Kalapi, scary thought on the first one. Don't even want to think about it.

You are right, the CVs have enough fodder to gauge us, unfortunately.

Amit.Ghangas IF-Rockerz
Amit.Ghangas
Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
sex relationship is normal thing before marriage now. but it is big issue if get pregnant of another man before marriage .
aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
what goes around comes around

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28sawannkandykandysoapwatcher1_IHeartFriendz_

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
first of all it is arjun who is in a tight spot here thanks to mahaan purvi and immature ovi.  the whole situation was like standing in a market trying to bargain for a piece of fruit.  ovi literally bargained and bought arjun's love rather than win him. purvi is the queen of manipulation and sacrifice and she gave arjun up like he is a some jewellery that ovi wants to borrow for a while. so people who are bashing arjun left right and center, first check your facts on who left who and who betrayed who. 
two people are going to suffer the most in middle of all this nonsense and they are arjun and onir.
soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by john909

first of all it is arjun who is in a tight spot here thanks to mahaan purvi and immature ovi.  the whole situation was like standing in a market trying to bargain for a piece of fruit.  ovi literally bargained and bought arjun's love rather than win him. purvi is the queen of manipulation and sacrifice and she gave arjun up like he is a some jewellery that ovi wants to borrow for a while. so people who are bashing arjun left right and center, first check your facts on who left who and who betrayed who. 
two people are going to suffer the most in middle of all this nonsense and they are arjun and onir.

They are both grown men, older than both girls and with ample good sense, if they are letting themselves be led down the garden path, so be it.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaDabulls23

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Ovi and betrayed? When it happened?

In this fiasco if i m feeling bad for any1 is ovi's dead child. And better not talk abt others.

If i m not wrong ovi tried to kill her own child by taking alcohol. And when child is dead than i dont have any sympathy for ovi.

Neither arjun nor purvi is resposible for her current situation. If purvi asked arjun to give ovi her patni ka adhikar and arjun who is famous in following purvi's instruction blindly but where was ovi's mind? Who asked her to sleep with arjun? Its not that she was finding improvement in arjun or he was over with purvi. Somewhere there was a doubt in ovi's mind that still ArVi r in relationship and plus arjun's global announcement that he loves purvi if still ovi was so keen to give second chance to arjun so i think she deserves no sympathy even if she dies in love of arjun.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

muhinareshma28sawannkandykandybitastabee5aathyaashfaque2012

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..aastha..

Ovi and betrayed? When it happened?

In this fiasco if i m feeling bad for any1 is ovi's dead child. And better not talk abt others.

If i m not wrong ovi tried to kill her own child by taking alcohol. And when child is dead than i dont have any sympathy for ovi.

Neither arjun nor purvi is resposible for her current situation. If purvi asked arjun to give ovi her patni ka adhikar and arjun who is famous in following purvi's instruction blindly but where was ovi's mind? Who asked her to sleep with arjun? Its not that she was finding improvement in arjun or he was over with purvi. Somewhere there was a doubt in ovi's mind that still ArVi r in relationship and plus arjun's global announcement that he loves purvi if still ovi was so keen to give second chance to arjun so i think she deserves no sympathy even if she dies in love of arjun.

Agree with U & also Topic maker post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Ovi is not betrayed by anyone.

From the start Ovi wanted to kill her own child. now without her knowledge the baby died. she should be thankful to Purvi for giving baby because of Purvi's child Ovi is alive and safe now. Arjun, Onir and Purvi are trying to keep Ovi. Ovi never cared to give happiness to Arjun and Purvi. she love to torture them with her own imagination.

there is no need to tell about Purvi's pregnancy to Ovi. Ovi is not girl who understands everything. she will raise her voice and torture Arjun and Purvi more. she is not going to leave arjun for Purvi's child. instead she will call Purvi with different name.

everyone wanted Ovi's happiness and hide the truth that is the biggest fault.

all of them should have ignored Ovi. Paying attention to selfish person is the mistake they all did.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugar_21rajvtaIndra2012sawannrayadalliebee5

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index