Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi betrayed? (Page 5)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

No one gives 2 hoots abt Arjun-Purvi had premarital unprotected sex..

but but

When you have unprotected sex there is possibility of pregnancy   Embarrassed

Superb  and consice post abv by Justlikethat1 Clap

Thank you. I am Harini BTW..Embarrassed

The one thing that makes me happy apart from the fact that Ovi finally knows the truth and can move on is the fact that all Mahaans who kept lying and lying are getting caught in their own lies.. It serves them right. Approve

By lying all the time about her pregnancy and the child's father Purvi has created an illusion that the Pari was consummated after Arjun and Ovi married. Now even if Arjun and Purvi shout to the world that the sex happened before marriage, who will believe them? ..

Worse, saying they had premarital sex would not make their crime any less. Just more horrible Evil Smile

So Arjun and Purvi have no way out.. They either betrayed Ovi before marriage or betrayed her after marriage.. Neither act can be condoned..  They played a game with Ovi in the middle and betrayed her. There is no two ways around it.. It is not about love at all. This is about being honest and truthful and neither Arjun nor Purvi understand ABC of those two words.Sleepy

It will be good to see them stammer through this mess they created themselves. I hope everyone tells them exactly what they are.. Hypocritical, back biting relationsDead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiTiyali.Senorita.ilovedhanjanirdDabulls23DivineDarkness

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

This is just not the betrayal of the baby switch IMHO..

What Ovi heard was that Pari is Arjun and Purvi's baby..

She now knows the following things.

1. Her baby has died and she did not get a chance to even see the child

2. Arjun did betray her inspite of all his promises and protests..
Remember that Ovi will not know that Pari was conceived before marriage.. Purvi and Onir hid it well. They switched medical reports to say that Purvi was pregnant almost around the same time as Ovi. What more, when Ovi was suspicious, her own mother told her that everybody is different and that Purvi was and was surely only as pregnant as Ovi..
Purvi's accident also very easily helped her put her full term child in the incubator as premature..

Now any logical conclusion from this is that Purvi and Arjun had sex after Arjun was married to Ovi. I think that is also the betrayal Ovi is talking about..

After all her hysteria which no one gave two hoots to, here is the girl seeing her husband who denied every link to his ex  not just have a rendezvous with her  but also hears her husband and his ex lover talk of 'their' child which as per all medical reports and evidence was consummated right around the time Ovi also got pregnant..

Ovi has every right to feel betrayed. Arjun almost slapped her and abused her for voicing the same thing both Arjun and Purvi revealed today.. Of course Ovi feels betrayed. 

Very well said. Beside, as I have said countless times before, there is'n't a single way medically to prove that the sex happened before the 'deal'or 'marriage'. For all in PR land, Arjun and Purvi might have consummated after Ovi's marriage, and if I see from Ovi's POV, I could say, Arjun was having sex after marrying Ovi and after all the vows he took. Devastrating if you think that my hubby having an extramarital affair with my step-sister...how aweful...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanird.Senorita.Justlikethat1Dabulls23

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

<font color="#660099">No one gives 2 hoots abt Arjun-Purvi had premarital unprotected sex..</font>

<font color="#660099">but but</font>

</em>

<font color="#660099">When you have unprotected sex there is possibility of pregnancy</font><font color="#660099">Embarrassed</font>

<em><font color="#660099">Superb and consice post abv by</font> <font size="2">Justlikethat1 Clap</font>

The one thing that makes me happy apart from the fact that Ovi finally knows the truth and can move on is the fact that all Mahaans who kept lying and lying are getting caught in their own lies.. It serves them right. Approve

By lying all the time about her pregnancy and the child's father Purvi has created an illusion that the Pari was consummated after Arjun and Ovi married. Now even if Arjun and Purvi shout to the world that the sex happened before marriage, who will believe them? ..

Worse, saying they had premarital sex would not make their crime any less. Just more horrible Evil Smile

So Arjun and Purvi have no way out.. They either betrayed Ovi before marriage or betrayed her after marriage.. Neither act can be condoned.. They played a game with Ovi in the middle and betrayed her. There is no two ways around it.. It is not about love at all. This is about being honest and truthful and neither Arjun nor Purvi understand ABC of those two words.Sleepy

It will be good to see them stammer through this mess they created themselves. I hope everyone tells them exactly what they are.. Hypocritical, back biting relationsDead

I think Indian population would lessen if they would make illegitimate children illegal
That way the population would be under control and many marriages would be saved

I really hope Purvi , onir and Arjun realize that good intention isn't everything
It's the actions that is taken for the good intention to work out that is hurting everyone
If Purvi really wanted to make life simple for herself she could just leave and go
To Kolkata
But she and her husband had to stay here and stir up all the problem
Purvi is a drama queen a big one
When she was gone Arjun and Ovi had problems in their marriage
But there were no police , cases , etc going on

KalapiJustlikethat1.Senorita.Dabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

but but

So Arjun and Purvi have no way out.. They either betrayed Ovi before marriage or betrayed her after marriage.. Neither act can be condoned..  They played a game with Ovi in the middle and betrayed her. There is no two ways around it.. It is not about love at all. This is about being honest and truthful and neither Arjun nor Purvi understand ABC of those two words.Sleepy

I said the same thing in my post Big smile

Btw, Harini is a beautiful name...loved it Harini (I keep saying your name in my head Big smile)

ilovedhanjanird.Senorita.Justlikethat1Dabulls23

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

but but

I said the same thing in my post Big smile

Btw, Harini is a beautiful name...loved it Harini (I keep saying your name in my head Big smile)

Aww thanks.. The credit goes to my mom. It was her choiceEmbarrassed

Love your posts and all the posts in KC Smile One of the most witty and logical analysis I have ever come across in IFTongue  Great job by everyone on that threadClap

Kalapiilovedhanjanird.Senorita.Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Love your name Harini...Female Deer??? Big smile  Pls share the meaning of your name...Simply love it...Yet another awesome post by you and Kalapi & ilovedhanjanird...

There is no way to prove when sex happened between the love birds of the 21st century's ...B4 ArOvi marriage of after...Betrayal is still a betrayal...On so many grounds Trio ArVNir has betrayed Ovi...This will defo kill her if not make her crazy-insane with depression and hurt...Mother not around to comfort...Hope father manav pays little attenion and takes an offense to what Trio has done to his daughter..No one yet has defended Ovi for what she has been saying all along...

Trio did not even spare that innocent stillborn baby Cry  Arjun has not thought abt that baby once and cried...How sad is that..Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 09 April 2013 at 8:50pm

KalapiJustlikethat1ilovedhanjanird.Senorita.

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

<font color="#660099">Love your name Harini...Female Deer??? Big smile Pls share the meaning of your name...Simply love it...Yet another awesome post by you and Kalapi & ilovedhanjanird...

</font>

</em>
<em><font color="#660099">There is no way to prove when sex happened between thelove birds of the21st century's ...B4 ArOvi marriage of after...Betrayal is still a betrayal...On so many grounds Trio ArVNir has betrayed Ovi...This will defo kill her if not make her crazy-insane with depression and hurt...Mother not around to comfort...Hope father manav pays little attenion and takes an offense to what Trio has done to his daughter..No one yet has defended Ovi for what she has been saying all along...</font>

<font color="#660099">Trio did not even spare that innocent stillborn baby Cry Arjun has not thought abt that baby once and cried...How sad is that..Embarrassed</font>

Varsha Di,
I am Waneeka :D may I start by how much I love your posts? You have the most rational posts in this forum. I always enjoy reading your post.
Arjun not once mourned the loss of his baby but he mourned the loss of purvis baby who he then thought was onir's
May I also add how special pari has become since she is now the "nishani" of his and purvis amar prem
The funniest thing among everything is how Purvi is now revealing the truth ! She didn't reveal the truth when her husbands career was on stake but now she is
Wow
I think punni is a better person than Purvi is
Punni is better than Purvi because at least she knows what she wants
She knows she wants money and would do everything in order to get it
But Purvi she is confused , whiny and not to forget I-am-the-angel-please-worship-me person -.-

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiJustlikethat1.Senorita.

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Love your name Harini...Female Deer??? Big smile  Pls share the meaning of your name...Simply love it...Yet another awesome post by you and Kalapi & ilovedhanjanird...

There is no way to prove when sex happened between the love birds of the 21st century's ...B4 ArOvi marriage of after...Betrayal is still a betrayal...On so many grounds Trio ArVNir has betrayed Ovi...This will defo kill her if not make her crazy-insane with depression and hurt...Mother not around to comfort...Hope father manav pays little attenion and takes an offense to what Trio has done to his daughter..No one yet has defended Ovi for what she has been saying all along...

Trio did not even spare that innocent stillborn baby Cry  Arjun has not thought abt that baby once and cried...How sad is that..Embarrassed

It does mean Female Deer and it is another name for Goddess Lakshmi. I am the first child in the family and hence the nameEmbarrassed

I agree completely. Ovi has been betrayed by her best friend, her so called sister, her Obgyn and unlike these three she has time and again apologized for her faults. What was horrible today was how easily Purvi talked about Pari being her child with Arjun and about revealing the truth and cared scant about Ovi for whom she was saying that her tyaags till yesterday were forConfused And in all this Arjun who was there at the hotel to meet Ovi did not even think about her once.. I mean not even once.. Not even after looking at the watch.

Wasn't he supposed to be there to meet Ovi? Should he not atleast once think about her? And when Purvi talked about Pari being hurt by Punni, shouldn't Arjun be thinking about the child that is already dead and buried?Ouch How can someone be this callous?Dead

Oh I so wish someone questions Teju, Manav and the rest for blindly disregarding Ovi's fears as just insecurities. Those who decried her helplessness as immaturity will have to eat their words.

I remember Ovi once accused Purvi of eyelocking and flirting with her husband and everyone told Ovi to chill it. But Ovi has been proved right and how?Smile This is far worse than eyelocks..

I really wonder if any family would accept someone who betrays their own sibling this way. I have heard of men wanting to marry the sister instead of the girl intended and getting away with it but I don't think anyone would ever accept that a sister slept with her siblings husband and sired a kid. Sex premarital or not does not matter. It is highly frowned upon and no family would accept such culprits and forgive them easily.

I hope this PR family also is shown with some sense and does not just let the matter go as before..Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiTiyali.Senorita.ilovedhanjanirdDabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index