ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Ovi was blind by love hence she put the deal forward
I don't know why most of you forget that Ovi was betrayed by Arjun too
Ovi and Arjun got engaged and then Arjun declared his love for Purvi
Before leaving Canada he promised Ovi to marry her
I agree things change , but Arjun has never been the man to handle situations properly
If Purvi wanted to do good for Ovi she would not accept Arjun's proposal of marriage in the first place when Ovi was on the verge of killing herself
Okay maybe that could be justified
Purvi even had the audacity to request Manav to do her kanyadaan despite of ruining his daughters life
But of course she is the mata
No one will question her
Everything is always ovi's fault

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapi.Senorita.Dabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

i want someone to ask Purvi does she knew she was preggo with Arjun's kid on the OVi-Arjun first month party day...

this is the biggest truth of Purvi everyone should know
1. how she put everything on Ovi's insecurities...but it is purely done to hide her kaand
2. on what condition she made Arjun to consummate with Ovi...
3. what is the exact sab ki balayi she did by accepting Ovi's deal and by betraying Ovi about her consummation with Arjun

1. If Purvi had told Ovi the truth, Ovi's insecurities would have led her to commit suicide (Ovi is prone to self-harm, she has previously exhibited signs), or to murder Purvi by physical assault (also previously proven), or murder Arjun through mental abuse (signs previously exhibited as well).  Wink  There was nothing that could have been served by telling all, Arjun was already Ovi's husband, and Purvi told Arjun to go ahead and be a good husband, nothing wrong in that, and she left town, yes, to hide her pregnancy and to save her sister's marriage.

2. Purvi made no condition, all she said was if you ever loved me, don't come after me, go ahead and be a good husband to my sister.  Her lot in life was already miserable, her fiance married her sister at her own insistence per se because said sister heartlessly asked for the man in exchange for "their" mother's happiness. Purvi knew she was pregnant, that she was leaving Mumbai, why not make sure her selfish sister and her foolish ex-fiance lead a happy life at least? All 3 lives need not be ruined or so she thought, not realizing that the day Ovi had concocted that evil plot, all 3 lives had already gotten on a sure fire track that led straight to hell. 

3. It was ma ki balayi ke liye which if Ovi had understood in the first place, there would have been no such sauda.  She betrayed Ovi with the consummation with Arjun?? She owed no explanation to Ovi as to what condition Arjun was being given to Ovi.  Ovi asked that he be handed over on a platter in exchange for Aai's entry to Manav's home and Arjun was handed over like a bakra.  Price paid, goods exchanged, Ovi could have checked the condition of the goods, she did not, her fault.  No return policy clause either, unwisely. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xxxnmJShivbee5pallavi25

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archis_infinity

I agree that this is not the "norm" for partners to ask each other prior to marriage but I also ask you is it norm for people to be married to a partner when they know how much one of your partner is in love with someone else at the time of proposal?

What made OVi close her eyes to the fact that Arjun and Purvi belong to each other? Remember the hospital scene after Arjun got hit with bullets? She saw with her own eyes on how much Arjun loved Purvi and how he chose Purvi's hands over hers? If any of what Arjun had told her before about not being in love with her did not get to her, the above act should definitely had made the message loud and clear.

This is how I see it. I don't think that Ovi accepted that fact that Arjun and Purvi loved each other. We can call it denial, or a blind trust that she had regarding Arjun, refering him always as "Meri Arjun". Maybe, she being an emotional girl and Arjun being always there for her while growing up made her deny this important fact. The other problem was that no one, Arjun nor her immediately family or even DK tried to talk it through. She needed time to slowly cope or maybe even accept that fact, but that even never happened, for Sulo, Archana and Purvi - all just rubbed Arjun Purvi''s marrige in her face, and she being emotionally weak, it was hard to cope. Personally, I hate emotional ppl, but I do know the trama a person acn go through, when unexpectedly an engagement or relationship  is broken. It takes time to heal and accept, none was given to her sadly.
I call her really stupid when she accepted Arjun's the second time, clearly when she herself accepted that Arjun loved Purvi. To me she should have simply walked away. But alas, her love made her blind and made her think that Arjun really wanted to move forward with her. He said so himself, that Ovi is his wife and future. Here she may not have trusted him - but on the other hand, not trusting him - couldn't have been the right foundation for any relationship, let alone a marriage. Yes, she was simply stupid and trusted Arjun blindly. Arjun didn't deserve this trust and now it is backfiring on her.

In such circumstances, why wouldn't any girl make sure that her Partner that she is going to marry is ready for the life commitment? 

No, I as a person couldn't advise to make sure that the partner isn't in another intimate relationship. For (call it old fashion), I could trust my partner and hope that he tells me the truth. And more importantly that my partner acts with honor, even if he was in any other previous relationship as this partner chose to marry me on his own accord. For that is the foundation and building block for any relationship - trust that the partners are  true to any commitment, has faith in each other, self respect and honor. Now, of course, not saying that people aren't let down. It happens too often. But, say if partners are willing to honor their commitment, asking such questions only pulls out a bag of possible misunderstanding, a doubt reagrding the other partner's commitment and more importantly, a possible mis-trust about a partner's past that could spill into the present relationship. This is how I look at it...

Purvi is often blamed for being stupid of giving in to Ovi's deal even after being intimate with Arjun that day but how stupid Ovi has been with the self-denial of Arjun not loving her? Everyone is living through the consequences of their stupidity. For Ovi, it is the sense of betrayal that she is acting as the mother to the child that is her husband's with his ex-fiancee (god forbid, this should be the horror for any woman) and for Purvi, she is well aware of the "nafrat" that she is going to endure from her aai and family which always has been her first priority.

Originally posted by Kalapi

Edited by Kalapi - 09 April 2013 at 8:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Senorita.Dabulls23

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Originally posted by m_masti

i want someone to ask Purvi does she knew she was preggo with Arjun's kid on the OVi-Arjun first month party day...

this is the biggest truth of Purvi everyone should know
1. how she put everything on Ovi's insecurities...but it is purely done to hide her kaand
2. on what condition she made Arjun to consummate with Ovi...
3. what is the exact sab ki balayi she did by accepting Ovi's deal and by betraying Ovi about her consummation with Arjun

1. If Purvi had told Ovi the truth, Ovi's insecurities would have led her to commit suicide (Ovi is prone to self-harm, she has previously exhibited signs), or to murder Purvi by physical assault (also previously proven), or murder Arjun through mental abuse (signs previously exhibited as well). Wink There was nothing that could have been served by telling all, Arjun was already Ovi's husband, and Purvi told Arjun to go ahead and be a good husband, nothing wrong in that, and she left town, yes, to hide her pregnancy and to save her sister's marriage.

2. Purvi made no condition, all she said was if you ever loved me, don't come after me, go ahead and be a good husband to my sister. Her lot in life was already miserable, her fiance married her sister at her own insistence per se because said sister heartlessly asked for the man in exchange for "their" mother's happiness. Purvi knew she was pregnant, that she was leaving Mumbai, why not make sure her selfish sister and her foolish ex-fiance lead a happy life at least? All 3 lives need not be ruined or so she thought, not realizing that the day Ovi had concocted that evil plot, all 3 lives had already gotten on a sure fire track that led straight to hell.

3. It was ma ki balayi ke liye which if Ovi had understood in the first place, there would have been no such sauda. She betrayed Ovi with the consummation with Arjun?? She owed no explanation to Ovi as to what condition Arjun was being given to Ovi. Ovi asked that he be handed over on a platter in exchange for Aai's entry to Manav's home and Arjun was handed over like a bakra. Price paid, goods exchanged, Ovi could have checked the condition of the goods, she did not, her fault. No return policy clause either, unwisely.LOL

1. If Ovi committed suicide or tried to , I don't see why Purvi would be bothered. Ovi tried killing herself before but Purvi didn't disagree to marry Arjun. That said, I don't think purvis decision to marry Arjun was wrong. After all they loved each other. Purvi knew of her baby, Arjun and Ovi were just legally tied but they weren't sleeping together. If Purvi said the truth then, maybe Ovis reaction would be bad but then Purvi was depriving her baby of her father's love, she was keeping a big truth from the father and then she married someone else so that the illegitimacy of her baby is not revealed. My point being , Purvi isn't responsible for Ovi. After she accepted the deal , that was it. But when she got to know of the baby at least for the sake of her baby she should have gone forward and tell the truth.
2. Purvi was backing off from everyone's life to only come back again. Did she really think she would never face her family again? Lets forget everything for a second and see why Purvi finally gave in to exposing the truth now? Because now that punni found out and she wouldn't betray her aaji she will now expose the truth .. Of course ! She was the reason why her husband had a case against him, had to go to jail but she didn't apologize once ! What makes Purvi think whatever she does is the right thing ? Whatever she says is the word from the holy book ? Why would she force the man whose child she was bearing to live happily with her sister? Because they were married but that was only a paper binding them if she spoke up Ovi could move on and by now Purvi would live happily with Arjun .
3. I agree Purvi doesn't owe Ovi an explanation for sleeping with Arjun before marriage. What she does owe an explanation about is why she forced her husband to switch the baby , why she wasn't informed about her baby's death and why she was handed over the baby who is the result of her husband and her adopted sisters one night stand before their wedding ?

Kalapi.Senorita.Dabulls23

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

The pre marital sex is not the betrayal it is what is happening now and how its being shown from Ovi's point of view. Why is Arjun lying to her? Why couldn't he tell her that he got a call from Purvi and that Mittal is still looking for ways to destroy Onir? I'm an Arjun and Purvi fan but right now both are being shown in a negative light, especially Purvi who has made a mess of everyone's life including her own

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonKalapiilovedhanjanird.Senorita.

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
This is just not the betrayal of the baby switch IMHO..

What Ovi heard was that Pari is Arjun and Purvi's baby..

She now knows the following things.

1. Her baby has died and she did not get a chance to even see the child

2. Arjun did betray her inspite of all his promises and protests..
Remember that Ovi will not know that Pari was conceived before marriage.. Purvi and Onir hid it well. They switched medical reports to say that Purvi was pregnant almost around the same time as Ovi. What more, when Ovi was suspicious, her own mother told her that everybody is different and that Purvi was and was surely only as pregnant as Ovi..
Purvi's accident also very easily helped her put her full term child in the incubator as premature..

Now any logical conclusion from this is that Purvi and Arjun had sex after Arjun was married to Ovi. I think that is also the betrayal Ovi is talking about..

After all her hysteria which no one gave two hoots to, here is the girl seeing her husband who denied every link to his ex  not just have a rendezvous with her  but also hears her husband and his ex lover talk of 'their' child which as per all medical reports and evidence was consummated right around the time Ovi also got pregnant..

Ovi has every right to feel betrayed. Arjun almost slapped her and abused her for voicing the same thing both Arjun and Purvi revealed today.. Of course Ovi feels betrayed. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonKalapiTiyali.Senorita.ilovedhanjanirdDabulls23DivineDarkness

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
No one gives 2 hoots abt Arjun-Purvi had premarital unprotected sex..

but but

When you have unprotected sex there is possibility of pregnancy   Embarrassed

Superb  and consice post abv by Justlikethat1 Clap

KalapiJustlikethat1.Senorita.

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Originally posted by Kalapi

Errr...TRUST...that is a bad word in this serialShocked

Add: As for what she could have done if she knew that Purvi became sexually intimate with Arjun, that is speculative that this point...

Dear Kalapi, if we were getting married in this 21st century, better for us to ask those questions especially if the guy has been in a prior relationship unless of course, we are so much in love that we don't care about his past or have done such things ourselves.  Moot point for the two of us, we did not get married in these present times and I am happy for that.  Yes, we should tell our daughters to make sure the guys they are marrying are worthy of their trust or that if they love blindly they should be able to accept their husband's past trespasses even if it be a hard pill to swallow.    

Yes, I will tell my daughter to make sure that the boy they date will be (now that is sooo far away, can't even imagineBig smile) worthy of her trust and above all, to have self-respect and self -worth for herself. Hopefully, I can infuse some myself. But will never ask her to ask his future hubby questions about his past relationships. Hopefully, he should come out with his himself, if there are dark secrets and be honorable about himself and her. Although, I too know that reality can be very different, but er...to me why sow the seeds of mistrust and doubt even before a beautiful relatioships starts.

MAny time, I have wanted Ovi to divorce Arjun, but she didn't have that self-worth and put Arjun above all others. That is what I blamed her aways, that she put Arjun above herself. Hopefully, my daughter will have enough pride to value herself more than even the person she loves dearly Big smile

Coming to Ovi, if she could not/did not accept that Arjun could be in love with another that denial sadly can be placed only at her own door.   The truth is like a solid brick wall that she has inescapably bumped into, no turning back from the fact that her husband did love another girl madly before he was hers.  

I do feel badly for  Ovi, she has always been insecure where Arjun's love has been concerned even if she insisted on believing that he could love no other, this is the final nail in that coffin.  I am hoping that Arjun can explain, and appease and reassure her that she is his wife now, that Purvi is his past, and the present is all that should matter to their life together.  Easily said than done and very hard for any wife, blind or not, to accept and come to terms.  

Well, I guess now Cvs will truly turn obsessive...for that created enough interest points for the serial...that translates into high activity in the forum, that is to a point the yardstick of the audience...

Edited by Kalapi - 09 April 2013 at 8:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1pallavi25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index