India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi betrayed? (Page 3)

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
how dumbo Arjun is...even after knowing everything, he didnot ask Purvi "why you made me to consummate with Ovi when you know you were preggo with my child"...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittypari87znursinghpesi11ilovedhanjanird.Senorita.

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Arjun will never question Purvi
He is too smitten by her -.-

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittypari87m_mastipesi11

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
i want someone to ask Purvi does she knew she was preggo with Arjun's kid on the OVi-Arjun first month party day...

this is the biggest truth of Purvi everyone should know
1. how she put everything on Ovi's insecurities...but it is purely done to hide her kaand
2. on what condition she made Arjun to consummate with Ovi...
3. what is the exact sab ki balayi she did by accepting Ovi's deal and by betraying Ovi about her consummation with Arjun

Edited by m_masti - 09 April 2013 at 5:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87znursinghpesi11ilovedhanjanird.Senorita.

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I have given up all hope on Purvi
Whatever seems okay to her is okay for the rest of the world
If she doesn't feel sorry for not letting mourn the loss of her baby and keep insisting what she did was for her good
I don't know why people will believe that
My question like always remains
If if was Ovi instead of Teju I would still understand Purvi giving up her baby
But this is OVI
The same person who she never got along with
And I really hope the family members question onir
On what basis he switched the babies
Apparently Ovi is to blame for all of purvis miseries
The truth is Purvi snatched everything from Ovi
First she snatched her LOVE
Then the Ds would give preference to Purvi
And of course then Purvi snatched the ability to mourn her baby's death from her :/

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonm_mastipari87znursingh.Senorita.

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Errr...JAnhvi, I have to ask...is this the new norm that when getting married one should ask the partner, "did you have sex with anyone?Shocked"

Do you think you might have impregnanted someone? Or was contraceptive used? Unhappy

I never asked my hubbyShocked, I had this trust that the man who is walking into a commitment, will not be double timing me, but, who knows...maybe, since I am so old-fashioned, I might be wrong..who knows 21st century norm...need to know so I can tell my daughter when she gets older, that she needs to ask questions regarding sexual activity of her could be hubbyUnhappy.

Besides, how does one know that Ovi might liked "soiled" partner who had sex before...she didn't even accept that Arjun and Purvi were in love at that point...that happened only after 1 month of marriage...and in this case Ovi trusted her so called Best friend...but then TRUST...that is a bad word in this serialShocked

Add: As for what she could have done if she knew that Purvi became sexually intimate with Arjun, that is speculative that this point...

Dear Kalapi, if we were getting married in this 21st century, better for us to ask those questions especially if the guy has been in a prior relationship unless of course, we are so much in love that we don't care about his past or have done such things ourselves.  Moot point for the two of us, we did not get married in these present times and I am happy for that.  Yes, we should tell our daughters to make sure the guys they are marrying are worthy of their trust or that if they love blindly they should be able to accept their husband's past trespasses even if it be a hard pill to swallow.    

Coming to Ovi, if she could not/did not accept that Arjun could be in love with another that denial sadly can be placed only at her own door.   The truth is like a solid brick wall that she has inescapably bumped into, no turning back from the fact that her husband did love another girl madly before he was hers.  

I do feel badly for  Ovi, she has always been insecure where Arjun's love has been concerned even if she insisted on believing that he could love no other, this is the final nail in that coffin.  I am hoping that Arjun can explain, and appease and reassure her that she is his wife now, that Purvi is his past, and the present is all that should matter to their life together.  Easily said than done and very hard for any wife, blind or not, to accept and come to terms.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JShiv

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archis_infinity

I agree that this is not the "norm" for partners to ask each other prior to marriage but I also ask you is it norm for people to be married to a partner when they know how much one of your partner is in love with someone else at the time of proposal?

What made OVi close her eyes to the fact that Arjun and Purvi belong to each other? Remember the hospital scene after Arjun got hit with bullets? She saw with her own eyes on how much Arjun loved Purvi and how he chose Purvi's hands over hers? If any of what Arjun had told her before about not being in love with her did not get to her, the above act should definitely had made the message loud and clear.

In such circumstances, why wouldn't any girl make sure that her Partner that she is going to marry is ready for the life commitment? 

Purvi is often blamed for being stupid of giving in to Ovi's deal even after being intimate with Arjun that day but how stupid Ovi has been with the self-denial of Arjun not loving her? Everyone is living through the consequences of their stupidity. For Ovi, it is the sense of betrayal that she is acting as the mother to the child that is her husband's with his ex-fiancee (god forbid, this should be the horror for any woman) and for Purvi, she is well aware of the "nafrat" that she is going to endure from her aai and family which always has been her first priority.

Originally posted by Kalapi

Errr...JAnhvi, I have to ask...is this the new norm that when getting married one should ask the partner, "did you have sex with anyone?Shocked"

Do you think you might have impregnanted someone? Or was contraceptive used? Unhappy

I never asked my hubbyShocked, I had this trust that the man who is walking into a commitment, will not be double timing me, but, who knows...maybe, since I am so old-fashioned, I might be wrong..who knows 21st century norm...need to know so I can tell my daughter when she gets older, that she needs to ask questions regarding sexual activity of her could be hubbyUnhappy.

Besides, how does one know that Ovi might liked "soiled" partner who had sex before...she didn't even accept that Arjun and Purvi were in love at that point...that happened only after 1 month of marriage...and in this case Ovi trusted her so called Best friend...but then TRUST...that is a bad word in this serialShocked

Add: As for what she could have done if she knew that Purvi became sexually intimate with Arjun, that is speculative that this point...

Exactly. Well put.  
soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

how dumbo Arjun is...even after knowing everything, he didnot ask Purvi "why you made me to consummate with Ovi when you know you were preggo with my child"...

He didn't want to appear dumber LOL by sounding like a wound-up toy that sleeps with his wife when he is bid by his ex-fiance.  Funny how everything gets laid at Purvi's door.  Wink  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

i think ( but i am not sure as i don't follow this like i used to) that the feeling is that Ovi was betrayed because of the baby switch.. and of course Arjun knew nothing about that..like you said,he just found out about it now...I think he wouldn't have allowed it or condoned it.  

Ovi was given to understand it was her baby who survived and to love it and care for it thinking it was her's and Arjun's. It would be a terrible shock to find out that her own baby died and she didn't even know it.  And that the baby she was loving was Arjun's and Purvi's. And to find out about it the way she did...even more terrible.

I am not an Ovi fan but this surely is a horrific experience for her..Howver Arjun wasn't involved in the switch or hiding the truth so if some are blaming Arjun i also don't understand why that would be. ...it wasn't his place really to run and tell Ovi the minute he found out...it sent him reeling too. He was barely getting over the shock himself.   They were trying to work it out to figure out how and when or even if at this late stage.    

Your points about the past were very good ones with which i totally agree.  

I'm just not much interested anymore as it's all too ridiculous. Even with the terrible story at least it does give the actors a chance to shine. (At least some of them).

Shruti is a wonderful actress so for that i am glad she had the chance to grow in her skills.  

Hi Naava nice post

I think again this is me how I see it..Betrayal is not only abt Arjun not telling Ovi abt this baby being his and Purvi's...Betrayal is abt Arjun knew he and Purvi had sex b4 marriage...When Purvi coersed him into marrying Ovi night b4 their wedding, why did he not tell Ovi the truth...Atleast he would not have been blamed for betrayal right? Unprotected sex means Purvi could get prego...If after hearing this Ovi wants to marry him that would have been her fbusiness...But these 2 love birds kept a huge secret why? Ovi would comitt suicide or kill Purvi or even Arjun Shocked  Now Ovi is  a serial killer ...WowLOL

WHy did he not yell at Purvi saying why did you have sex with me if u were not going to marry me? If the girl being dumped can ask this Q to a guy than why not a guy ask the same Q to the girl?

Plus Arjun has been moping around carrying his love torch for Purvi even after his marriage to Ovi, even after him asking for second chance to Ovi & lastly even after having a baby with Ovi...Why did he not move on with Ovi? If Purvi can move on so can Arjun..WHy did he not initiate divorce to Ovi?

Betrayal was done to Ovi many times over and over...Arjun falling for Ovi's step sister Purvi while being engaged to her..Last one indeed once Arjun found out he should have made his own decision to let Ovi know and not listen to purvi..

Arjun should have asked for divorce from Ovi the day he announced at 1 mo anniversary abt him still being in love with Purvi...Purvi at that point knew she was prego...She should have let Arjun in on the little secret...But what did she do? She coersed him into consummating his marriage to ovi and have sex...Than she runs to kolkata to hide her prego behind and labled it as Arjun-Ovi's marriage and bhalaai..

Betrayal to Ovi is from Purvi, Arjun and Doc BIL Onir all of them.

Arjun also has been betrayed by Purvi but he does not want to see it..Purvi dumping him after having sex, Purvi not letting him know abt her being prego with his baby, and last but not least swapping ArOvi's still born with ArVi's baby..

Next is Onir who will be betrayed when his license is taken away...Thanks to Purvi for coming clean now...Why not before baby swapping, changing pregnancy reports etc etc..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 09 April 2013 at 7:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapi.Senorita.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index