Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
But despite everything it is ovi's fault because she put the deal forward
But just tell me one thing
I ask you to jump off the roof , will you ?
And if both of them were smart enough
They would con Ovi
Ovi is the only person in the whole show I can relate to

No matter how big a sin someone commits , no one deserves a dead child .. A husband who is always worshipping his ex fiance or the misunderstanding that her baby is alive whereas the baby she is assuming is hers is the illegitimate child of her husband and his ex fianc aka her adopted sister
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow did not know Harini also meant Godess Laxmi...We believe and treat daughters and DILs to be Godess laxmi of the family too 😃

You know what I thought when Arjun walks into the hotel he notices Purvi and asks why she is there...She is there to meet Punni..Well he is meeting Ovi for dinner...Why did he have to sit down at the same table as Purvi when he is meeting Ovi his wife for private dinner 😳😲...You are right he never even once thought of Ovi could be walking in at any time to meet him..

Neither looked scared to be seen together...Talking abt their daughter Pari as if its a known fact to all..How disgusting 🤢

I know Premarital sex is nothing to many young ones...its common in Western country but it is still is looked down upon or not condoned in India..
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">Wow did not know Harini also meant Godess Laxmi...We believe and treat daughters and DILs to be Godess laxmi of the family too 😃</font>

<font color="#660099">You know what I thought when Arjun walks into the hotel he notices Purvi and asks why she is there...She is there to meet Punni..</font><font color="#660099">Well he is meeting Ovi for dinner...Why did he have to sit down at the same table as Purvi when he is meeting Ovi his wife for private dinner 😳😲...You are right he never even once thought of Ovi could be walking in at any time to meet him..</font>

</em>

<font color="#660099">Neither looked scared to be seen together...Talking abt their daughter Pari as if its a known fact to all..How disgusting 🤢</font>

<em><font color="#660099">I know Premarital sex is nothing to many young ones...its common in Western country but it is still is looked down upon or not condoned in India..</font>

I live and grew up in Canada but I don't think pre marital sex is acceptable
And the funny thing is
Purvi doesn't seem one bit ashamed
What does she think that this pyar ki nishani is everything ?
Purvi is so sanskaari , so full of good deeds
I don't understand how she even is proud to say "meri or tumbari beti "

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Wow did not know Harini also meant Godess Laxmi...We believe and treat daughters and DILs to be Godess laxmi of the family too 😃

You know what I thought when Arjun walks into the hotel he notices Purvi and asks why she is there...She is there to meet Punni..Well he is meeting Ovi for dinner...Why did he have to sit down at the same table as Purvi when he is meeting Ovi his wife for private dinner 😳😲...You are right he never even once thought of Ovi could be walking in at any time to meet him..

Neither looked scared to be seen together...Talking abt their daughter Pari as if its a known fact to all..How disgusting 🤢

I know Premarital sex is nothing to many young ones...its common in Western country but it is still is looked down upon or not condoned in India..

That is the callousness that Ovi has to just walk away from.. She should cry and then just leave this thankless man to his mahaan lover and walk away.

Ovi was wrong with the deal. She should not have been blinded by her love for Arjun.. She should have just let him go and live her life with someone who actually respected and cherished her but her mistake stops there. I think she did her part to atone for that by being there for Arjun all the time and by loving their child so completely. She accepted his past and apologized for her other mistakes. How can one expect her to call her marriage a mistake? The deal was what made her marriage happen and till yesterday she considered herself lucky to be in it.

All she asked from Arjun was love, then she reduced it to trust and an honest relationship. If Arjun is not even capable of that he should say so and not keep betraying her like this.

Premarital Sex to me is still a taboo especially when one so readily gives away the partner the next day. It is not that Purvi had sex before marriage but the fact that she gave Arjun away even after being intimate with him the previous night..

There are certain rules in relationships. Purvi and Arjun broke every one of those rules. They had and have no right to lecture Ovi about anything. They are at fault and they better understand that instead of talking about Punni and Ovi and their faults and insecurities respectively.
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

I live and grew up in Canada but I don't think pre marital sex is acceptable
And the funny thing is
Purvi doesn't seem one bit ashamed
What does she think that this pyar ki nishani is everything ?
Purvi is so sanskaari , so full of good deeds
I don't understand how she even is proud to say "meri or tumbari beti "

Very true Waneeka (if I may). In Western Countries too, sex isn't a game, and all the moms I know teach their kids responsibilities that come with having sex...it is a misconception that Sex is open and easy in the West...like so many wrong things that are shown to glorify the Indian way of life...

Harini, I thought that you name was that of a female deer, but never knew about Laxshmi, I guess the names applies cause Lashmi is considered "Chanchala""
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kalapi

<font color="#660000">Very true Waneeka (if I may). In Western Countries too, sex isn't a game, and all the moms I know teach their kids responsibilities that come with having sex...it is a misconception that Sex is open and easy in the West...like so many wrong things that are shown to glorify the Indian way of life...</font>
<strong><font color="#660000">Harini, I thought that you name was that of a female deer, but never knew about Laxshmi, I guess the names applies cause Lashmi is considered "Chanchala""</font>

Of course you may Di ,
And although unwed mothers are a norm but it is not yet socially acceptable
Most unwed mothers are looked at as "troubled " or "depressed"
I am not saying that is always the case
My brother is in grade 10 and he has been educated on sex since grade 7
Most of my friends ' parents discuss sex with them and emphasize on the importance of safe sex
If pre marital sex was normal then I don't think the institution of marriage would exist
Everyone would consummate with another , reproduce
But marriage is there because of society
And we do live in a society
I still don't understand how mata Purvi the sanskaari orath is so much at ease
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

But despite everything it is ovi's fault because she put the deal forward
But just tell me one thing
I ask you to jump off the roof , will you ?
And if both of them were smart enough
They would con Ovi
Ovi is the only person in the whole show I can relate to

No matter how big a sin someone commits , no one deserves a dead child .. A husband who is always worshipping his ex fiance or the misunderstanding that her baby is alive whereas the baby she is assuming is hers is the illegitimate child of her husband and his ex fianc aka her adopted sister

Ah, same question can be applied to Purvi :) she asked Arjun to jump off the roof, did he?
There are some people in this world that will, for the sake of their loved ones, as did Purvi and as did Arjun. I am surprised that in proposing that deal Ovi in her one-sided avaricious love for Arjun could fathom that such unselfish love existed. Maybe all hope is not lost, if she can even vaguely comprehend such a feeling, the girl might yet come through with flying colors. :)
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Great point, Harini (if I may), by smudging the pregnancy start dates, more muck might have been raked. If Ovi believes the pregnancy happened after her marriage, her betrayal is well warranted though unfounded as we, the viewers, know nothing has happened between Arjun and Purvi after his marriage except his longing glances.
soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Kalapi, scary thought on the first one. Don't even want to think about it.

You are right, the CVs have enough fodder to gauge us, unfortunately.
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sex relationship is normal thing before marriage now. but it is big issue if get pregnant of another man before marriage .