India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi betrayed?

pehlibaar Senior Member
pehlibaar
pehlibaar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Let me start by saying I'm not a big Purvi fan or anything but I don't understand everyone saying that Ovi was betrayed by her husband and her sister. 
1) Arjun didn't know about the baby til now, and as for sleeping w/ Purvi, he though he was going to marry Purvi. In the real world people do have sex before marriage, I'm not condoning it, but it does happen. Did you really expect him to tell Ovi "hey, I had sex with Purvi" ? Especially when the last thing he wants is to make her go crazy again.
2) Yes, Purvi had sex before marriage (see what I just wrote about re: Arjun) But when she slept w/ Arjun she didn't know Ovi was going to ask for him in return for their mother's happiness. Purvi will always feel like she has to sacrifice for Archana b/c she was an orphan and Archana raised her. She found out she was pregnant after Ovi and Arjun got married. Did you really think she was gonna say "hey Ovi, can I have him back b/c I'm having his baby"?

Knowing how loopy and bat crazy Ovi can get, do you really blame them for being scared to tell her anything now? 

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

kmodisssdnadiasubrathFrederisfaridakpurvishettyPolkadotindiansoapSasha17Tanuja1BabydollforevermotherhenILuvAshaNegiManshi250deepalikacharepanubebo03pavrishSoupztasrdq123SapnaRPreshma28Sugar_21trinichickrajvtadolce123shagufta2211PreetiK03gmhatcherkath1adittyNandu.Schinyeremachar13kandykandybitasta..PlayfulKiss..ampliphyTeeyanaavahalifax004ashwik_arvi10rayadallienaomihyugaJShivViru_NeutroginaPancham101.Nikki.Ruchikaarviloveaathyasoapwatcher1ManoshonoRatiGsunflower52soni595rashi85_IHeartFriendz_-ScarletRose-arjunpurvixoprityy89ashfaque2012relentless.pallavi25

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Your post is on target. I agree with you completely but I guess many persons would have expected them to say to ovi and the family that we had sex  before we got married because we thought that we were going to married.

also they thought that it was best for purvi to break arjun and ovi's marriage before they consummated as it was the better thing to do. in other words its ok to break the marriage then but not now. the institution of marriage should have been respected then but not now.

Its amazing how people just stick to a point no matter what the situation is. smh

Edited by rayadallie - 09 April 2013 at 2:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaxxxnmgmhatcherJShivrithika2012Viru_Neutroginaprityy89

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
i think ( but i am not sure as i don't follow this like i used to) that the feeling is that Ovi was betrayed because of the baby switch.. and of course Arjun knew nothing about that..like you said,he just found out about it now...I think he wouldn't have allowed it or condoned it.  

Ovi was given to understand it was her baby who survived and to love it and care for it thinking it was her's and Arjun's. It would be a terrible shock to find out that her own baby died and she didn't even know it.  And that the baby she was loving was Arjun's and Purvi's. And to find out about it the way she did...even more terrible.

I am not an Ovi fan but this surely is a horrific experience for her..Howver Arjun wasn't involved in the switch or hiding the truth so if some are blaming Arjun i also don't understand why that would be. ...it wasn't his place really to run and tell Ovi the minute he found out...it sent him reeling too. He was barely getting over the shock himself.   They were trying to work it out to figure out how and when or even if at this late stage.    

Your points about the past were very good ones with which i totally agree.  

I'm just not much interested anymore as it's all too ridiculous. Even with the terrible story at least it does give the actors a chance to shine. (At least some of them).

Shruti is a wonderful actress so for that i am glad she had the chance to grow in her skills.  

Edited by naava - 09 April 2013 at 2:21pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

purvishettyTanuja1rajvtaxxxnmadittypari87m_masti-Inferno-jdronamrajuparadigmJShivKalapics-07soapwatcher1Tiyaliilovepyaar.Senorita.Perfangel5655pallavi25

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Er…it's not having sex before marriage, but sleeping with a partner and than giving him up the very next day to a so called "sister" is the question here. Was that right in your eyes dear? Both Purvi and Arjun knew their level of commitment to each other, so why did Purvi give up Arjun? Just for Aai happiness, but er…will the same Aai be happy now knowing the truth that Purvi slept and got preggo with Arjun, and then she herself forced Arjun to marry Ovi and got her preggo too. I guess all in the family. Arjun, shouldn't have followed Purvi's commands here…err…shouldn't he have respected his own love for Purvi or be faithful to his BF (in terms of sleeping with a sister and then marrying the BF) and more importantly have better self respect for himself. Besides, Ovi deal was fair and square, but what Purvi gave Ovi was a used product. Did Purvi tell Ovi, what their relationship "state" was? Wasn't that warranted as their 'relationship' did become more intimate?

As for Purvi, when she left after knowing her preggo state, she could have just left (if she wasn't willing to break the unconsummated married state of Arovi). She did get a good deal in Onir, who loved her and was willingly to accept Pari as his own. There wasn't any need to act God, by giving her baby away. Was that asked of her? So, who gave her the status of Almighty?? No, she had the best deal in an Indian setting for being preggo out of wedlock. Of course, no amount of reality will be shown in this serial, for in real life, such revelations aren't welcomed at all…

As for Ovi being crazy, did Purvi really care for her when she was going ahead with her marriage and rubbing it in at every step with Kanyadaan??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosariotaani_20m_mastipari87znursinghcs-07ShaktifanSwatiilovepyaar.Senorita.

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

Your post is on target. I agree with you completely but I guess many persons would have expected them to say to ovi and the family that we had sex  before we got married because we thought that we were going to married.

also they thought that it was best for purvi to break arjun and ovi's marriage before they consummated as it was the better thing to do. in other words its ok to break the marriage then but not now. the institution of marriage should have been respected then but not now.

Its amazing how people just stick to a point no matter what the situation is. smh

ahahahahahahahhaa :P @ bold

It is not best to break any marriage, but it is better to break it when there is a child in question that has not yet come to the world than breat it after. Plus I would have liked none of the marriages to break, that;s how seriously I take marriage as a vow, but because the great lovers share a love so great and half this forum would like them to re-unite, it was better they had re-united before Ovi had to make children with Arjun. I don't know bout you, but the way I see it, even now, is that sexual intimacy is no joke. It makes a relationship much more serious than anything else. Once you have gone all the way with someone, it makes it much harder to get over it too. It would have been easy for Ovi to have moved on after that day, instead of now when she has had a 9 month pregnancy, a dead baby between them and a longer marriage life. 

I would still hope they show reality and show Purvi-Onir moving away and having a life of their own. It is you guys who harp for an ARVI re-union after walking out on marriages :P 

Sexual intimacy seems like a very regular thing these days it seems. So it is almost stupid of Ovi to assume that the pavitra jodi could have already done it before getting married. Maybe Ovi is too sanskaari to think this way :P LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosariom_mastiKalapiznursinghcs-07pesi11Tiyaliilovepyaar.Senorita.

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosariopujli07m_mastipari87Kalapiznursinghcs-07pesi11ilovepyaar.Senorita.

MissMona Senior Member
MissMona
MissMona

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
not only ovi, the whole family is betrayed..especially archana.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosarioxxxnmm_mastics-07pesi11koolsadhu1000.Senorita.

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
No one is talking about their pre marital sex , she was betrayed into thinking that her husband's illegitimate child is her own. She was betrayed by her adopted sister and her husband by saying that her baby is alive whereas in reality her baby was dead , she couldn't even see her stillborn once
As for the sleeping thing , I don't know how people can count that into betrayal
But Purvi could easily tell the truth of her pregnancy during ovi's one month anniversary
And Arjun for once should stop thinking about her ex fiance and think about his wife

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xxxnmznursinghTiyalipesi11.Senorita.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index