Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Shadows FF Last Chapter & Epilogue (strictly 16+) (Page 3)

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I love it so far Big smile
Update soon ok!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinks73kath1

grad2011 Goldie
grad2011
grad2011

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
awesome!!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinks73

rennie Goldie
rennie
rennie

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
great start...waiting eagerly for the next part...

pinks73

awesome IF-Rockerz
awesome
awesome

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
nice one

pinks73

zaps Newbie
zaps
zaps

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
just one word----- amazing!!

pinks73

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Please continue... This is very nice, like your previous one. You have a very simple and descriptive style. And the concept is sweet...loved Ayan- Humeira romance, even though I am not  a huge fan of them or any thing. You have presented them nicely as a couple.Clap  

pinks73

pinks73 Groupbie
pinks73
pinks73

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

I know its a short update but an update nevertheless Big smile

Chapter 2

"Phew" Humaira said throwing her sack on the floor and flopping into the couch.

"Long day my baby?" Zoya said going into the kitchen and pouring a glass of water.

"Yes, I was up all night finishing the assignment and just dropped it off at my Professor's inbox. He wanted a hardcopy." She said yawning.

Zoya handed her the glass of water and sat down beside her. Humaira gulped the water and placed her head on Zoya's lap.

"Are you all packed?" Zoya asked massaging her little sister's head.

"Yes but I'm just not looking forward to the journey Zoya. It's really long. Fourteen hours, can you believe it? She said

Yes I'm a little anxious too but it will be fine, Ayaan does it every year." Zoya reminded.

"But I'm glad you are coming with me" said Humaira

"I wouldn't miss it for the world" Zoya said kissing her baby sister's head.

"Ayaan's mom seems really nice. I have a feeling we are going to get along well with her" said Humaira

"Why me? She will be YOUR mother in law" said Zoya laughing.

"Yes but she seems like the kind who will welcome everybody with an open arm. She is so generous and easy going, just like we imagined how our Ammi would have been, remember we used to discuss this all the time when we were kids that if we had an Ammi she would be so kind hearted and tender and warm. I don't have any memories of her but you do right?" Humaira looked hopefully at Zoya.

Zoya nodded.

"I already have a mother, you. But I know how much you have craved to have a mother figure all your life. Sometimes I feel that between giving me love and protecting me you missed out on your childhood. You were forced to grow up and be the adult." said Humaira

"Humi," Zoya said softly. The image of the small, frail five year old flashed before her eyes. How scared she herself was that they will be separated from each other forever. "You will always be my little girl and you are all I have and I would give up my life for you if I have to" said Zoya

"And you have" Said Humaira looking at her sister through her tears.

"Humi, okay enough with this kind of talk? Get up now." She said gently pushing her sister off herself. "You are getting married in a couple of weeks and we are leaving for India today. Ayaan is a wonderful person and he will give you all the happiness you deserve. It's time to look forward and not backward "

"Zoya, don't you deserve some happiness too, can't you look forward too" said Humaira tentatively, tiptoeing around her sister's feelings. She knew some feelings were still raw.

"Humi" Zoya said in a firm voice. "I am happy with my life, I am happy with my career, my job and I am happy and content being on my own. Let's not talk about anything else."

"I was just saying" Humaira fumbled

"Some things are better left unsaid, they should be locked up and the keys should be just thrown away."  She shivered as the old memories threatened to engulf her.  

"Zoya I don't want to hurt you but using of the word 'happy' in your sentence three times does not make you 'happy', you are very lonely and I know that. Please don't hide your feelings from me, I am your sister, if I am the only person YOU have then you are also the only person I have in this world. If you can think about my well being then I have a right to think about yours too and I think you have to move away from what happened and start a new chapter."

"Humi I don't think I am made to lead a conventional life, I don't think ." Zoya started when she heard the buzzer. She answered it with a "Yes?"

Ayaan answered on the other side.

"Ayaan is on his way up and don't mention these things in front of him." Zoya said as she opened the door. "I just want you guys to concentrate on the wedding and the long flight we have ahead of us"

"Hi" Ayaan said poking his head inside the apartment. "All packed?"

"Yes" both the sisters said in unison.

Ayaan was taken aback, "Travel anxiety or did I just interrupt something?"

"No we are just nervous about the travel" Zoya said trying to smile.

"Don't worry it's not as bad as both of you think" he said hauling in his large luggage, totally oblivious to the tension in the air. "We'll leave from here but I am famished, Humaira can you please order in some Chinese?"

"Sure" Humaira said giving Zoya a look that said the conversation was not over and went into the kitchen to get the take out menu.

Chapter 3 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3528044&TPN=5

Edited by pinks73 - 08 September 2013 at 1:05am

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

dpsreddynclkhalidamohamed6chandan25dreamygirl_95rimsssssszinaicheezluver98nazia_aijaztinkerlovekritika201Tenshi_rraishiQuboolHaiLover1Mahi982nilorinaprincessradhikaridz_27swapnikaarshiONAegoSajilishasweetoneAmaZaynGirlshami810chandana123nrthyajanestone6spn2013pinkksKomal_gillimmigreat54psloveZoyaAsadKhanJassiegradadolcevidaasyakiideewani-SilverSparkle-EkPagliLadkiPriyankahosanaamri123bismazaman2000renniekrazy4kash-.-Mariam-.-Orion_Naashiquaarunsunita_gmvandana73AsyaloverrosamalemysticloverParneetSjazmeenRarepearlEnchantress--Natasha--ksenGudduluvsblessed4Khushi_Dillselife4meTaiLungEmaani.95aseelashahanopamaShubh007akaswanbraich_galvrindaguptacool_sriPhoenixRadarmrk-1Gulaabo-Yuks-.Nabi.-Candz-countingstarz-Chipper-Treat-asifiqbalshstarsinmyeyes-Anitha-DreA--Mahima--shreya11mehra-Mrinalini-shanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

canadiankudi Goldie
canadiankudi
canadiankudi

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Love it :) Can't wait for Zoya and Asad's first meet!!

pinks73

Go to top