Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Shadows FF Last Chapter & Epilogue (strictly 16+) (Page 20)

realreader Newbie
realreader
realreader

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
awesome story...loved oit please continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinks73

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged

pinks73

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Awesome Job!

pinks73

pinks73 Groupbie
pinks73
pinks73

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

Chapter 7

"I think it will be a good idea if you both can go and check out the place." said Dilshad while sticking the stamps on the wedding cards.

They were all done with breakfast and Dilshad had engaged Zoya, Humaira, Ayaan and Asad to write the names and addresses of the guests on the wedding cads. The cards were spread all over the carpet and every individual had been given a list of names to work on. Asad who had refused to have anything to do with it a week ago was intently choosing the pens to write with, Dilshad noted and suppressed a smile.

"I thought it was all taken care of" said Ayaan absentmindedly going through the guest list.

"Asad and I booked the hotel a while back but you still need to work out the details like linens, cutleries, chairs, flower arrangements and so on." Said Dilshad "Asad I think you should take them today once we are done with this" she pointed out to the mess in front of her.

"I will Ammi" said Asad handing the silver pen to Zoya to write with.

They drove up the hill and Asad's car came to a halt in the driveway of a hotel that looked more like a palace.

"Woa!!!" Humaira exclaimed getting off the car. "This is spectacular."

" Bhaijaan! The Moti Palace? Seriously? This is where Humi and I are getting married?" Ayaan asked

"Of course. Always the best for my bother" Asad grinned, stepping inside the hotel.

Ayaan took Humaira's hand in his and proceeded towards the hotel lobby. Zoya followed them inside.

Asad went to talk to Mr. Kohli, the event manager for the hotel, who was well prepared, with all the details and information about the wedding party. He took all of them to the main room where the event would be taking place.

Zoya was spellbound. The hall was huge with fifty feet high ceilings and large bay windows covered by long sweeping silk curtains. It was right out of the movies, in fact it reminded her of the dancing salon from her favorite movie 'The sound of music'. She noticed there were archways leading to a terrace on the left overlooking a well manicured garden and on its foot lay the city of Bhopal.

Asad saw her walk over to the terrace and stand on the edge of it taking in the scene that lay in front of her.

He disengaged himself from the conversation that Mr. Kohli was having with the to-be- bride and groom and hurriedly added "Mr. Kohli, Ayaan and  Humaira will take care of the rest of the stuff that needs to be done." And started walking towards the balcony where Zoya was standing.

"Sure, Mr Khan. I will show them the cutleries and the furniture they can choose." He turned to his assistant, "Miss Simone please stay here and get the sketches ready while I take Mr. Ayaan and Miss Farooqui to my office."

"Yes Mr. Kohli." Simone said opening her folder on the table and going through her notes.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Asad asked, standing next to Zoya on the balcony.

"It's absolutely awesome" Zoya said without taking her eyes off the picture in front of her.

"The hotel grounds are lovely, aren't they? It's a pity they don't allow parties to take place there" Asad remarked. He had noticed the times when her eyes always lit up when there were flowers and trees around.

"Hmmm" she said without looking at him, much to Asad's disappointment.

"Well if we cannot go out in the garden then the garden can come inside" Asad said not wanting to give up the hope to see the smile on her lips.

"Really?" she finally looked at him with a smile that did not quite reach her eyes.

"Yes absolutely, why not?" He turned to Simone sitting in her table and said, "Miss Simone, can you note down what Miss Zoya here would like in terms of dcor." He asked

"Sure, Sir" Simone came and stood next to Zoya with her notepad and pen.

"We could have tall glass vases here on each table with daffodils, they are my absolute favorite." She said all excited, going around the hall and gesturing at some of the empty tables laid out in front of her.

"Wait" She stopped abruptly, "Do you get daffodils here?"

Asad turned to Simone

"Yes, sir but it will be quite expensive''" Simone started

"Yes, we can have daffodils" Asad said to Zoya

Zoya went around the room and enthusiastically explained to Simone the ornaments she would like and the flowers that would look good in her little sister's wedding while Asad watched her, fascinated by her eagerness. He had never seen her so animated and there was a sense of peace settling in him that he could not explain to himself. The feeling of pleasure was new to him, and his response to it both scared him and intrigued him at the same time. It was surprising how he was willing to go to any length just to see a smile on her face and the shine in her eyes.

"Sorry Bhaijaan we took so long" Ayaan said as he patted his brother on the back, "I was pretty sure you would have left, I know you don't have patience for such things."

"No, you were fine." Asad said smiling at his brother

"Humi, see what I chose for you" Zoya said showing her Simone's notepad, "I hope you like it, if you don't you can ask Simone to change things, she is great at her job, knows a lot about design and color schemes."

"Zoya if you have chosen something for me it is better than anything I could ever choose for myself" Humaira said hugging her sister. "I love it"

The two brothers watched them from a distance until Ayaan not taking his eyes off Humaira finally said "Isn't she lovely?"

"Yes she is" Asad whispered to himself without taking his eyes off Zoya.

They were all in the dining room and kitchen area getting dinner ready.

"The hotel is just marvelous."  Gushed Humaira "I absolutely loved it, it was like a palace out of a fairy tale."

"Me too. I loved it when I attended Mr.Khan's daughter's reception there a couple of years ago" said Dilshad

"You should see the dcor that Zoya has chosen, it will make the place look even prettier" Humaira said, proud of her sister

"Zoya I didn't know you had an eye for decoration too." Dilshad said handing over the plates to Zoya

"I don't, I got a lot of help from the designer there, Simone" Zoya said placing the plates on the dining table

"Now that the place and the dcor are taken care of, we have to do our clothes shopping. I was thinking we should do our shopping from Delhi, the nikah dress, the jewelry, the reception clothes, everything."

"Ammi!!!! No!!" Ayaan cried

"Asad can you book the flights for us for the day after tomorrow" Dilshad said, ignoring Ayaan's plea.

"Sure Ammi" Asad said pouring water in all the glasses.

"Shopping in Delhi? That will be exciting." Humaira said looking at Ayaan

"Shopping is exciting anywhere for you" Ayaan said rolling his eyes

"Asad, also tell Jamila to clean up the apartment and stock up the kitchen before we arrive." Dilshad said thoughtfully.

"Yes Ammi, I'll call her today" Asad said.

"Who is Jamila?" Humaira asked taking the salad out of the fridge

"She is an older lady we have hired to take care of our apartment in Delhi. She comes once a week to clean the place and cooks for Asad when he stays there for his meetings." Dilshad explained

Asad noticed that Zoya was very quiet. He wanted to draw her into the conversation so he asked her, "Are you excited about shopping in Delhi, Zoya?"

Zoya looked up surprised but immediately smiled and replied, "I am not much of a shopping person but yes I have read that Delhi is a very historical city so I want to do some sightseeing."

"Of course we will do some sightseeing too." Asad assured her.

"Asad, you are coming too? That's very nice" Dilshad asked, surprised, she knew her sons hated shopping.

"Um well Ammi" Asad started, "I have set up an important meeting with a client on Wednesday so I have to be in Delhi anyway. I'll just accompany you guys."

"O great Bhaijaan, please don't leave me alone with them." Ayaan said, giving Asad a dramatic hug.

"Stop it Ayaan" Asad said prying Ayaan away from himself, his mind racing, wondering if he could prepone his meeting with Mr. Dhawan by several weeks.

Edited by pinks73 - 08 September 2013 at 1:19am

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6dreamygirl_95rimssssssachha67tinkerlovecomputer12shkirankritika201Tenshi_rsunrise123deedeezasyanadasyaMahi982raishiQuboolHaiLover1mottalinilorinasony1990ONAegoSajilishasweetonehatelove2012nrthyaMicha1005chandana123parthpathak31angelgirl_arekharvZoyaAsadKhanAlveena12pinkksimmigreat54ZUBIDUBI1Komal_gillradadolcevida-SilverSparkle-Jassiegamri123EkPagliLadkikrazy4kashbismazaman2000Orion_Ncutestar12-.-Mariam-.-madhvi4gurtirosamalemysticloverksenjazmeenblessed4EnchantressCinderella3--Natasha--life4meKurupKhushi_DillseApplefTaiLungEmaani.95kals82-waitingforyou-anopamabraich_galjazsidhucool_sriakaswanShubh007sasirmrk-1vrindaguptaPhoenixRadarGulaabo.Nabi.-Yuks-starsinmyeyes-Candz-countingstarzasifiqbalsh-AppleOfMaEye-DreA-Anitha--Mrinalini-sonia555shanakyasharanLinsie

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Well written update Thumbs Up... going very smoothly... just love it... simple and slow pick up from Asad side Heart... not much from zoya... she is bit quiet.. hope to scene more Asya in the next chapter... Heart

Thank you for the update... Dancing Hug

Now i shall wait for the next 1
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mages1866pinks73akaswan

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
love it!! update soon please

Edited by braich_gal - 02 August 2013 at 9:45pm

pinks73

nrthya Senior Member
nrthya
nrthya

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
nicely done..
loved it..
he cnt hide his excitment form dilshad for a long time.!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshu92pinks73

-Prinky- IF-Dazzler
-Prinky-
-Prinky-

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Superb update 
Asad now too much excited in wedding preparations, trying so many things for just her smile sooo nice!!!!!!!!
but Zoya still so quite, hope more asya in next update
Thank u so much for pm
continue soon ...

pinks73

Go to top