Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Shadows FF Last Chapter & Epilogue (strictly 16+) (Page 15)

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinks73-waitingforyou-

-waitingforyou- IF-Dazzler
-waitingforyou-
-waitingforyou-

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
finally !! after a long time you updated !!
lovely update !
i loved it !
please continue soon !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinks73

MissSparkling IF-Rockerz
MissSparkling
MissSparkling

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
so cute

pinks73

zaps Newbie
zaps
zaps

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

nice update Tongue

pinks73

janestone6 Senior Member
janestone6
janestone6

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
I was searching for this FF from such a long time and finally found it. Why do you update after ages. Angry
Okay coming back to the FF. This so different Smile. I just love the bromance. Dilshad is such a sweet heart. So Zoya has finally met Asad. Please update the next one soon

pinks73

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
loved it!!! please update soon!!! please please

pinks73

rennie Goldie
rennie
rennie

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
loved the update...waiting for more asya moments...

pinks73

pinks73 Groupbie
pinks73
pinks73

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

Chapter 6

"Salaam alaikum" Zoya heard Ayaan say behind her.

It had been a couple of days in India now and Zoya loved it here. The person who she was most comfortable with in this house, more than Ayaan, was Dilshad. She was absolutely enamored with the lady.  The love and the positive energy exuded by her was what Zoya had always craved for. She had always wanted herself and Humi to be a part of a family and this family had taken her and her sister lovingly in their folds.

The only person she was as yet not entirely comfortable with was Asad. He was kind enough, always polite but there was a nervous tension between them that was unexplainable. She was always on her guard when he was around, always conscious of him. It was a strange feeling to be near him, as if they were on a brink of something that was about to explode any minute. She did not know what it was and she was not ready to explore her feelings either.

She looked up and saw the object of her thought come out of his room and pull a chair and take his seat on the dining table.

"Zoya and Humi are making breakfast. I am on vacation today" Dilshad announced happily.

"There goes my appetite" Ayaan laughed

"Ayaan!" Dilshad warned.

"I am kidding! Humi can make really good toast" he smiled while Asad nearly choked on his orange juice.

"Ayaan! I am warning you for the last time." Said Dilshad

The sisters took out the muffins from the oven and placed it on the table accompanied by jam and butter and cream cheese. Zoya flipped the omelet she was making and took it out on the plate and served them.

"This looks really good Zoya." Dilshad said reaching for the muffins.

Ayaan took a piece out of the omelet and made a face "hmmm never had crunchy omelet before. Great!"

"What? I took all the egg shells out before I beat it. Zoya?" asked a tearful Humaira

"I didn't see any while I was frying it" Zoya assured Humaira

"Ayaan is joking, it is absolutely fine." said Dilshad taking a bite out of it.

Before Ayaan knew what was happening Humaira had burst into tears and was running towards her room.

"Humi I didn't mean it. I was just kidding" Ayaan got up from his chair, a little confused.

"Go right now." He heard Dilshad say in a steely voice.

Ayaan fled the room.

While all the drama unfolded around him, Asad was eating his breakfast quietly. "It is delicious, especially the muffin"

Dilshad rolled her eyes and walked away from the room in search of the warring couple, "Don't be too happy that your brother is in trouble. You might be next."

"What did I do?" Asad asked, bewildered

"Would you like some more muffin?" Zoya asked

"Sure I'll take some more. How did you make it?" Asad said extending his plate. Not wanting their conversation to end. He had a distinct impression that she was avoiding him and was making sure that she was never in close proximity to him or alone with him in the same room. He had seen enough girls throw themselves at him to realize when someone was trying their best to ignore his presence. For some reason he did not want to impress her with his charm and outward attraction, he wanted to be genuine with her and be who he really was. He wanted her to like him for himself for the real Asad Ahmed Khan.

Zoya looked up at him, "You want the recipe?"

"If it's not a family secret" Asad smiled

Zoya finally smiled but it did not reach her eyes. Asad wanted the smile to light up her face like it sometimes did when he saw her talking to his mother or Humaira or even Ayaan.

"Humi, I am sorry" Ayaan pleaded taking her hand in his.

"I had no idea you were so mean" Humaira insisted trying to jerk her hand away.

"I AM NOT," said Ayaan holding on a little more tightly. "I was just trying to be funny. I didn't think you would take it so seriously"

"Well, I am not laughing, Mr Ayaan Ahmed Khan and I'm not sure if I want to marry you either" Humaira said looking away and wiping her tears.

"I will die if you don't." Ayaan said suddenly serious

"Okay, fine" she sat down on her bed

"Ok fine? Now who is being mean?" said Ayaan sitting on his knees on the floor. "I am sorry Humi. I promise I will never say anything about your cooking, even if there are shells are in the omelet I'll eat it, happily."

Humaira smiled a little and Ayaan placed his head on her lap.

"Don't ever say you don't want to marry me."

"Don't ever belittle me" said Humaira

"I wouldn't dream of ever doing that but I am sorry if you felt that way Humi" He looked up at her wet eyes and kissed them one at a time.

"Can I get some breakfast now? I am hungry" asked Ayaan

"Yes, lets go" She pulled Ayaan off his feet and headed towards the door.

Dilshad was coming up the stairs as they were making their way downstairs. She saw them both smile and said "All's well that ends well, let's go have breakfast."

When they reached downstairs they were greeted by a sight very different from the one they had left. Asad was wearing an apron, mixing the batter for the muffins and Zoya was greasing the muffin trays.

"Bhaijaan, that's a first" Ayaan said trying hard not to laugh.

"What?" asked Asad taking in Ayaan and his mother's expressions. "It's not like I have never cooked before"

"Yes, of course, how can we forget the great boiling of potatoes of 1995" said Ayaan still amused.

Dilshad pulled up a chair and very quietly proceeded to finish her breakfast in peace. Her mind was racing.

When everybody was done with their coffee, Dilshad hugged Zoya and Humaira.

"I have had to deal with two rowdy boys all my life so I had no idea what was missing in my life until now, two lovely daughters." She turned towards Zoya, "Humi calls me 'Ammi' if it's okay with you, you can call me Ammi too."

"Thank you' Ammi. I would love to" Zoya smiled widely, her smile lit up her face and she looked absolutely happy, with a dimple forming on her left cheek, Asad noticed.

"Sometimes my tired and weary eyes can see things that most people with perfect vision cannot" Dilshad said softly, almost to herself.

I hope you like it. As usual comments are always welcome Big smile
For PMs please send a buddy request and PMs will be sent out only to folks who comment. Thanks

Edited by pinks73 - 08 September 2013 at 1:14am

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

dpsreddynclkhalidamohamed6dreamygirl_95rimssssssdeepthipavitrazinaiachha67tinkerlovemiss_jahapanahJan.Ishkirankritika201Tenshi_rraishiQuboolHaiLover1deedeezasyanadasyaMahi982soumyasinghsony1990aditi2995ONAegoSajilishasweetonechandana123hatelove2012parthpathak31pinkksnazaliimmigreat54angelgirl_arekharvAlveena12Komal_gillradadolcevidaAmina...Splash-ASYAfatima30-SilverSparkle-JassiegPriyankahosanaamri123EkPagliLadki-AngreziKudi-bismazaman2000krazy4kashakshad-.-Mariam-.-Orion_Ncutestar12rosamalemysticloverParneetSprincess84blessed4jazmeenksenGudduluvsKurup-Prinky-RarepearlEnchantressAshi3Khushi_Dillse-waitingforyou-aseelashahTaiLungEmaani.95-RM-anopamabraich_galjazsidhuakaswanMissSparklingShubh007vrindaguptaHeartbeats..cool_srimrk-1PhoenixRadarAnjinie.Nabi.-Yuks-sasircountingstarz-Candz-starsinmyeyesasifiqbalsh-Hinaloveasya--Anitha--Chipper-Treat-DreA-Mrinalini-shreya11mehraSurishshanakyasharanLinsie

Go to top