Frequent Posters

Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It is better if Zoya goes back. let's c if Asad go for her, lovely update
minakrish thumbnail
OH NO!!!!

Both Asad and Zoya have misunderstood each other! Please please please sab theek kardo! 😊
Emaani.95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awww .. Poor Zoe :(
I just want to go and embrace her and soothe her. She is such a gem of a person!<3 Just want her to stay happy.

Please clear this misunderstanding in the next chapter itself and don't drag it any longer. Please!

Loving this FF so far!<3 You are an amazingly talented writer. Keep up the good work and update as soon as possible :)
Emaani.95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
'And then it struck her like a lightning bolt. Her heart dropped to her toes and she fell on the floor with a thud and stayed there.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Not one word was spoken last night that indicated love'. He had not uttered it even once. She was the one who was thinking about it the whole day.

He was wooing her to get her to bed. Stupid. It was just a one night stand for him. Once the night was gone he was done. He didn't owe her any explanation. He had probably thought she is a girl of today, having lived all her life in America, she would be sophisticated enough to know when she was not wanted. She was the fool here reading too much into it.

This is what he does. Ammi and Ayaan had insinuated that he has had a string of relationships and he was never serious about any of them.
Hugging Natasha in Delhi.
Laughing with Tanveer last night.

An opportunity had presented itself to him and he had just gone along with it. She had not resisted his moves so he had simply taken what was offered to him. In fact she was the one who asked him to hold her.

She was building castles in the air, living in fool's paradise, again.'

Just loved this segment to bits!!!<3
While reading this, I felt connected to Zoya. I could feel what she must be feeling. This was written beautifully! 

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
You deserve a round of applause 😃

Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update...👏

Clear this misunderstanding soon...😔

Update nxt part soon...😊
vinita459 thumbnail
Hey there, you know this is one of my favorite FF. I am little confuse here. What is Asad's problem. Was he after zoya because he wanted to sleep with her. He never really had any feelings for her. I am glad zoya found out soon. I really hope she leaves him because I am just so angry with Asad 😡
Pease don't take too long to update the next part. Bring some happiness in zoya's life :(
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tht was gud..
Nw she misundrstd him also..

Continue soon
Reemacreations thumbnail
awesome awesome part
but whats wrong with Asad..

why he is ignoring her..

one night stand..

they should clear all the misunderstandings..

poor zoya..

plz update next part soonish.. plz
life4me thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update. I hope misunderstanding will be clear before Zoya leaves for USA.
And please please update soon.
AngreziKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope they clear this misunderstanding soon 😭