What can be the next track

Posted: 11 years ago
I was just thinking after SP and Radha's PV what can be the next track in the show? Do you have any Idea or suggestion PVians?
expose' of Paridhi's one-night stand😳
Originally posted by villager00

expose' of Paridhi's one-night stand😳

For me it can be cold fight between Ishita and Arti for Yash😳
baby track, n vedika track, pari n sky n radhA
Pls dont want to see any stupid track and pls dont give such idea bec i do feel that the cv stalk pv forum and bring the track like ppl here want to teach yash lesson for his beh towards aarti so ppl here demanded prashant and aarti lovetrack they showed the trp fell here ppl wanted pari to be in some trouble so yash and aarti will help her because than pari was little rude towards yash and aarti, cv show that and finished the track and i dont want that to restart  when aarti lie was out and sp removed them from house ppl here demanded that they should show sp in neg way having some aafair and he hidding it the showed again the trp felt trp increaed when they showed yash akash g3 and ishiya tracj and no one here demanded it these track bought increase in the trp again ppl here wanted sp radha pv trp felt  I want the cvs to use their brain than stakling the forum and making story which does not gain trp
after the punar vivah Radha SP track is over I want the track focussing more on ayu aarti and yash ..! or maybe ishita and aarti over yash !!
if ishita is not exposed, then she whould be.
Aakash turning a new leaf and Ishita being punished
Aarti's pregnancy track with Ishita's jealousy!😉
Originally posted by ratnaprabhashri

Pls dont want to see any stupid track and pls dont give such idea bec i do feel that the cv stalk pv forum and bring the track like ppl here want to teach yash lesson for his beh towards aarti so ppl here demanded prashant and aarti lovetrack they showed the trp fell here ppl wanted pari to be in some trouble so yash and aarti will help her because than pari was little rude towards yash and aarti, cv show that and finished the track and i dont want that to restart  when aarti lie was out and sp removed them from house ppl here demanded that they should show sp in neg way having some aafair and he hidding it the showed again the trp felt trp increaed when they showed yash akash g3 and ishiya tracj and no one here demanded it these track bought increase in the trp again ppl here wanted sp radha pv trp felt  I want the cvs to use their brain than stakling the forum and making story which does not gain trp

👏   👏  
Well said,
TOTALLY agreed.
And If it's really true, I want Ishita to be Exposed, Akash's reformation and BY NO MEANS turning Radha Grey. The whole idea/Essence of Elderly PV will wiped off.

Can you please make a post on this?