-Her tears are his greatest weakness.

Posted: 11 years ago
The scene where Zoya is crying after seeing Najma and Dilshaad's goodbyes and imagines Asad wiping her tears was absolutely beautiful in every language. No,actually The whole Tu jahan sequence was directed beautifully and the song really suits them especially the line "Jo dhoop nikli chaya ban jaaunga,jo ho tu akeli saaya ban jaaunga,jo uljhan mein ho mann mein behlaaunga." It means "if the sun comes out I will your shelter/shade,if you are alone I will become your shadow,if you are disturbed I will ease your mind." And this is what Asad has been doing from day one,he has always wiped Zoya's tears and protected her like she is made of glass.Her tears are his greatest weakness and he just can't see them.And also he made it very clear today that he is scared of getting too close to Zoya as he thinks he can only hurt her.                                                         
Great Analysis.  So true.
yup agree with u!๐Ÿ˜Šit was lovely episode!!!
Really nice Analysis. I totally agree with u. ๐Ÿ˜Š
This song perfectly suits them! am in love with both โ˜บ๏ธ that scene was so beautiful 
Originally posted by ..Ashraa..

This song perfectly suits them! am in love with both โ˜บ๏ธ that scene was so beautiful 
Yuppp :) 
awiiieee... choo cute analysis!!!
agree vth u dear...very beautiful n emotional song for beautiful couple...
Originally posted by LuvUAsYa

awiiieee... choo cute analysis!!!
Thankk you ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by niharikapriya1

agree vth u dear...very beautiful n emotional song for beautiful couple...
I know right :D