Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

FF: Ek Nikaah Aisa Bhi - LINK TO THREAD TWO (Page 6)

Chinnu.Munnu Goldie
Chinnu.Munnu
Chinnu.Munnu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Lovely update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrMrsAsyaKhan

niayadav Senior Member
niayadav
niayadav

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
pm me plzzz

MrMrsAsyaKhan

MrMrsAsyaKhan Goldie
MrMrsAsyaKhan
MrMrsAsyaKhan

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Aww thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it! I'm not good with these stuff! I hope I don't disappoint you with the proposal, it's not a very good one! xoxo

Edited by MrMrsAsyaKhan - 11 April 2013 at 2:40pm
MrMrsAsyaKhan Goldie
MrMrsAsyaKhan
MrMrsAsyaKhan

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and encouraging me to carry on. You guys are very supportive and seriously helped me build my confidence. Here is the next part, I'm not happy with the way this turned out' I know you guys are looking forward to the confession/proposal, sorry I haven't managed to make this as interesting as you guys wanted it to be' was meant to be a happy chapter but became depressing. Idk how to do PMs guys, so sorry! You'll have to follow the mini index thing on page one' xoxo

Part 3

He opened the door for her while she quietly slid in and fastened her seatbelt. She was unusually quiet he thought. Maybe she's still angry at me, but then why would she come with me? He tried to get rid of his nonsense thoughts and got into the car and drove off'

'Where are we going Mr Khan?' Quiet yeah right thought Asad, Zoya could not handle the silence anymore. She wasn't bored but she desperately wanted to know where they were going.

'Aap khabhi chup nahi reh sakte?' asked Asad contradicting his own earlier thoughts.

'Are you going to tell me or or I'm gonna jump out of this car' Zoya warned. Asad looked at her from the corner of his eyes and smirked. As if she would do that,  he wasn't going to ruin the surprise just like that. Zoya was shocked that he wasn't reacting so she put her hand on the door handle 'Mr Khan mein'' and the car stopped abruptly.

'Zoya have you gone mad? It's a surprise and I don't want to ruin it but you you'' he huffed and puffed. She mumbled an apology and they got going again. He really shouldn't underestimate her, she's crazy.

A surprise and Mr Khan? What could it be wondered Zoya, her chain of thought was broken by Asad's laugh, 'I can't believe you're the owner of ZZ engineering, you behave like a child Miss Farooqui'

'Mr Khan, you always doubt my capabilities and sometimes to an extent where I feel like I'm not capable of anything' a lone tear fell from her eyes, she looked the other way and stared out of the window. A moment later she decided to tease Mr Khan,' I'm a better boss than you Mr Khan, at least I don't scare my employees' laughed Zoya

'What nonsense, I do not scare my employees' argued Asad

'Prasad do this, Prasad do that bechara and today you nearly killed that secretary' reminded Zoya

'Woh, there's no point of arguing with you Miss Farooqui, aap baat kahan se kahan leke jaate hai' Asad tried to hide the real reason for what happened before.

'Mr Khan aap'

'CHUP!'

'So rude!'

'Maine sirf tumhare liye aisa kiya Zoya' Asad finally let out. There was no point of hiding it anymore, it's obvious she noticed. He was expecting to be bombarded with questions but all he received was a slight blush from Zoya who was at first shocked but then turned around and stared out of the window. They both remained silent for the rest of the journey.

'We're here' announced Asad trying hide his excitement as well as his nervousness, but this was the perfect place for what was about to take place, a place where they could just forget about the world and focus on the more beautiful things in life.

'Where are we?' Zoya asked before she looked out of the window, 'wow!' Zoya quickly unfastened her seat belt and jumped out of the car startling Asad...

The surrounding was beautiful, her eyes admired the blooming flowers all around her, she slowly got on her knees and caressed the bundle of roses in front of her, she bent forward and took in the scent.
'Hmmm' dreamy she wondered, 'aaatchooo!' The sound of Zoya sneezing brought Asad out of his trance and by her side.
'Are you okay?' asked a worried Asad. Zoya nodded with a smile, she just could not believe that she was standing in such a beautiful place, she breathed in the fresh breeze and closed her eyes.She sighed in contentment and opened her eyes to take it all in again, but she froze seeing the view in front of her.

She was overlooking the sparkling river which was reflecting the sky, shades of blue and white, the colours of the flowers were also glistening in the water. Nature's best were playing with each other, the waves were dancing freely and the birds were competing above. Zoya sent a pray above to the Almighty, for giving her the chance to see such scenery... 'Allah miyan, kitni khoobsurat hai yeh jagah, kitni pyara hai yeh pal, kash yeh waqt yehi yeh tham jaye' with that Zoya started dancing, she was twirling so fast that her hair came loose and  joined her in her dance, Zoya's anarkali spinned so fast that when she finally stopped, it wrapped around her body.She finally came to a halt facing Asad, when she lost balance but he caught her by the waist while she held on to his collar.She looked up into his deep chocolate brown eyes, as if in a trance she slowly moved herself to position herself facing him straight into his eyes, their noses touching and lips just a few centimetres apart.They were lost in each other's eyes, time had stopped and all you could hear was both of their heavy breathing with their heart beats getting faster and faster as if they were in competition with each other. They felt complete.

Zoya's hair flew across her face, and as if on cue, Asads hand moved up from her waist and held her tighter and with the other hand he removed the strands of hair and secured them behind her ears, he then caressed her cheeks, Zoya tilted her head to his touch, and held it tightly so that his hand was between her cheek and her shoulder. She didn't want to lose the warmth of his hand, if he was to move his hand, this dream would end. She closed her eyes and whispered 'I'm sorry Mr Khan''

Asad admired her beauty as if he was staring at her for the first time; those kohl lined deep brown eyes, her soft rose petal like lips, so innocent, so pure' the way she reacted to his touch and then those tears? Tears? And then he heard her say sorry, sorry for what he wondered, he lifted his hand and wiped the tears, he cupped her face delicately as if she was a made of glass and his one touch could break her. 'Your tears are too special to be wasted for the reason you're shedding them. What's wrong Zoya, am I that bad?'

Zoya put her hand over his mouth, 'it's not you, it's me. Mein buri hoon Mr Khan, why don't you hate me, aap mujhse nafrat kariye... main aapki or aapke parivaar ki gunegaar hoon. Meri abbu ne aapki family ko thor diya, aur phir bhi aap ne mere khayal rakha, mujhse jeene ki ummed diye... when you should've thrown me out, and punished me.
Kyun, phoopie aur najma mujhe itna apna paan dikha the hai jab mere abbu ne aap ki appno ko aap see door kiya hai. Kyun, why do I see so much care in your eyes when I'm the girl that reminds you of your cruel past? Kyun, mere dil ko ek sukoon milta hai jab aap mere paas aate hai when I know that I'm wrong for you? I cannot live with this guilt Mr Khan that I'm the daughter of the person who made your life a living hell, the person who stole all your happiness'' Zoya turned her back towards him. "Mere mere mere'... raagon mein uss insaan ka khoon doorta hai, mein buri hoon, haan mein bahut buri hoon, mein... mein uss aag mein jal kar maar jaane-'

'BAS!! Ek aur lafz nahin!' Shouted an enraged Asad, he grabbed her by the arms and turned her around and then he fell to the ground on both his knees, 'How can you say that Zoya, did you not think about me once? Agar tum nahin toh mein nahin. I can never hate you because I love you dammitt!! Main tumse bain imtehaan mohabbat karta hoon. Mein tumhari bina jee nahi sakta! Aur tum, kitni selfish ho na Zoya, apni aap ko itni takleef dete ho without realising how much  it hurts me'' he pointed to his heart,' yahan, bahut dard hota hai' he cried. Zoya knelt down in front of him, all HER hurt, anguish, desperation, heartache left her and it filled with HIS pain. She took her shaky hands and cupped his face and lifted it up to face her, his red eyes were brimming with tears, what has she done to this man? Her parents made him cry and now she, and he still loves her unconditionally? 

'Asad''

'Zoya, how did you keep all this pain within you for so long? Tumne isiliye uss din na kaha tha?' She met his gaze, but didn't answer.

'Zoya, you are the shining light in our lives, who's mere presence brightens up our home. Zoya, you put others before yourself, never shy away from helping people, take care of everyone's needs and in return ask for nothing. You are that selfless girl who sacrificed justice for her past for a present sister who you didn't know existed till now for her secure future. Zoya you are your mother's daughter and your mother's only. You, Zoya cannot harm anyone let alone make someone suffer.'

'Mein galat thi ki mein tumse kya kuch nahin kaha. I was wrong every single time I accused you. Mein tumhe meri zindagi ke liye galat banate banate, mein khud galat ban kar reh gaya. I'm sorry Zoya, for all those times I misunderstood you'' he apologised holding onto her gaze.

Asad suddenly got onto one of his knees,' Zoya, I never knew that one day I'll become so used to your presence that when you're not in front of me, my eyes only search for you. Tum mere dil mein iss tarah bas gayi ho ki, yeh dil kisi aur ko apnane ko bhi soch nahi sakta: it only beats for you and will beat your name till my last breath. Jahan dekta hoon, waha tum nazar aathi ho, you have taken over my dreams, my mind and my soul. Mere rooh sirf tumhare naam ke liye tadap thi hai... I cannot imagine a life without you, kyun ki, tum meri zindagi ho.

I promise you that I will always be there for you; if the sun comes out, I will be your shelter; if you are alone, I will become your shadow; if you are disturbed, I will ease your mind. The thought of you leaving me, makes me restless, I will lose myself Zoya. I need you to breathe... Mein koi shayr nahi hoon, I cannot recite poems for you, I know I can never express my true feelings, lekin sach keh raha hoon, mein tumhare saath aapni puri zindagi bithana chahta hoon, I wanna make cute bab... dimpled babies with you, kya tum mere family ko complete karogi? Kya tum apne atheet ko bhool kar tumhare yeh asad ke saath naya yaadein banane ko accept karogi? Mein perfect nahi hoon, lekin agar tumhara saath mila yeh zindagi perfect hojaiyega, will you give me a chance to live Zoya?' he paused for a moment, he bought out a royal blue box and opened it, and in one breath 'Kya tum mere zindagi ki humsafar bano gi? Will you live with me, laugh with me and... love me?'

Yes Asad Ahmed Khan has just proposed, to the girl who taught him to love, to live. To the love of his life. He held the box with the diamond ring and looked into her eyes waiting for an answer... His heartbeat was like a clock, tick tock, counting down to the moment his life decides accept him.

Zoya couldn't breathe, she was going to faint.What had her ears just heard, what had the world around her just witnessed. Jahapana six packs got on his knees and poured his heart out.This is what she wanted to hear all her life, she wanted to belong to someone, she wanted to someone tell her that they love her with all their might and to tell her that no matter what they'll stand by her. She didn't just want anyone to do that, but her Jahapana. Her eyes wouldn't stop watering, she rubbed her eyes continuously to get rid of the blurry picture in front of her, is this a dream? She closed her eyes for a moment and then slowly opened them to see Mr Khan still there waiting for her. Just waiting and will continue to wait.

Zoya put out her hands in front of her and grabbed his shirt and in seconds jumped forward and hugged him tightly like she needed to do that to breathe. He almost lost his balance and fell backwards but he stopped himself by digging his hands onto the ground. He then put his arms around her with the same urgency and buried his face into her neck. She was sobbing uncontrollably. He placed a soft kiss on her neck and felt her hugging him tighter. His neck felt wet from her tears and his soothing words made her sob even more, ' Dekha mein kitna talented hoon, achi batein karke bhi tumhein rula deta hoon' he teased, and in return she pulled back and smacked him. He looked at her tear filled eyes which were conveying so much without saying anything, "I'm still waiting...' Reminded Asad wiping her tears. She took his hand and placed it onto her chest and looked at him. She rested her forehead against his and whispered 'Shayad apne dihaan se suna nahi, yeh dil to sirf aap ke liye hi dhadhak ti hai...'

Asad slowly parted and smiled at her, he then moved his hand off her chest and brought her left hand to his lips and kissed it.
He took the ring and put it onto her finger where it belonged. He cupped her face and brought it towards him and kissed her forehead. He looked deep into her eyes, he could see his own love and passion reflecting from them. He brought her left cheek towards him and placed a kiss and then the other. He then kissed the tip of her nose, and then he put his finger below her chin and brought her lips towards his. He seen her close her eyes to which he just smiled. A lone tear escaped her eye, he placed his lips on her cheek and sucked the tear off it. He felt her shiver, and then bury her face into his chest. He looked down to see her hiding her face in his shirt and blushing a deep crimson. He put his arms around her and held her like a baby while stroking her hair back gently.They both sat there on the ground feeling content in each other's arms as they watched the sun set in the distance after witnessing a heartfelt confession of two lovers who have started on a journey that will bind them together for a lifetime...

-----

PART 4

I know you guys were looking forward to the proposal, I apologise for not being able to meet up to your expectations, I suck at romance and all these close moments' I wanted Zoya to understand her worth is his life and get rid of her insecurities, sorry if it got you all depressed! 

Do leave your comments behind, thank you! Smile

Edited by MrMrsAsyaKhan - 12 July 2014 at 11:45am

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21mpreeetkauriliveyoukhalidamohamed6sweety3773rimssssssarshirulezDeeS94Manellhi_its_mesherien81Mitamadmummyoftwomalar3Arshi8968sangeethbaladewdrops27Aym7zazoy12Iqbal_009Ashlena8shami9Bhumika18virensshivani15Aphroditeday_lilySajilisharaiigapgirlpiyushiMeena1428Curiousmindjanestone6Ar_AsyafanniayadavMaazzfee-feegarimaksgianKaBhiQHAsYaNian4lifesanasahelgadhapremAlveena12Geet_HabindasssIllocappacuino5PreetLuvKSGAmina...amri123kandygroverEkPagliLadkiluckylucky1Shabana0786irock321Chinnu.Munnuprincess14Lost_SomewhereFimmyParneetSmysticloverTANVI_SEXYrsk16AsyaloverFireNIceksenEnchantressA.HajnalAlai123jayasree.rao-Prinky-shikaDD-khaleesi-PriziNikita_SmithanopamaCeoncool_sridaisydee425awesomeprincess101Gurmeet4Drashtijanu1610meow23rendezvousvinkrati5Rach.prettyasjen-Laiba-metoyouGulaaboDiVirgoNithiya95Saima-Syedasifiqbalshviya.mallik4eva..vidhi..MisHumptyDumpty-RohitMaxwell-shanakyasharan

KaBhiQHAsYa Senior Member
KaBhiQHAsYa
KaBhiQHAsYa

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
waiting for the update...

MrMrsAsyaKhan

MrMrsAsyaKhan Goldie
MrMrsAsyaKhan
MrMrsAsyaKhan

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnShBV

waiting for the update...

Heyy, Just updated part 3 now! Hope you like it, as for part 4... that will have to be tomorrow! Haven't even started it tbh!
KaBhiQHAsYa Senior Member
KaBhiQHAsYa
KaBhiQHAsYa

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
nice and lovely...

MrMrsAsyaKhan

virens Senior Member
virens
virens

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Lovely...