Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

FF: Ek Nikaah Aisa Bhi - LINK TO THREAD TWO (Page 59)

astonm Senior Member
astonm
astonm

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
eeeks! you BUSTED the back stabbing biaaatch Clap I loveee the trust in Zoya and Asad's relationship, thats the stuff we need on the showww. GOOD JOB AGAIN. I absolutely adore this story! PS. the jill-e-lahi also read it! she didn't know about the QH fandom beforeee so I introduced her, she also likesss it! You should see how fast she was reading on her iPad with wide eyes, especially the last chapter! LOL 

Anywhooo, good luck on your exam my loveee. You better kick that exam's ass and come back to the crazy QH fandom. 

XOXOXO

-CRJ- IF-Stunnerz
-CRJ-
-CRJ-

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
percto. Updating when?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrMrsAsyaKhan

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Have I ever told you, I friggn' LOVE YOUR FF?? IT's beautiful written. the way you have built every relationship, trust factor, lil romantic moments between AsYa and sometimes intimate, they all fit in so well. Nothing seems out of the place and the way you describe their moments and the emotions is so perfect. Absolutely love reading your FF! I have been silently following your FF ever since you started. I just read this all over again cuz I felt like it and I enjoyed it reading it as much as I did first time if not more. I love how your updates are so long as well. Update soon please:)

Edited by ..Kirann.. - 15 May 2013 at 6:48pm

MrMrsAsyaKhan

MrMrsAsyaKhan Goldie
MrMrsAsyaKhan
MrMrsAsyaKhan

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonm

eeeks! you BUSTED the back stabbing biaaatchClapI loveee the trust in Zoya and Asad's relationship, thats the stuff we need on the showww. GOOD JOB AGAIN. I absolutely adore this story! PS. the jill-e-lahi also read it! she didn't know about the QH fandom beforeee so I introduced her, she also likesss it! You should see how fast she was reading on her iPad with wide eyes, especially the last chapter!LOL

Anywhooo, good luck on your exam my loveee. You better kick that exam's ass and come back to the crazy QH fandom.

XOXOXO

Wooo, exams oveerrr! Buzzzinnn, probs failed them but oh well!!

Yes I did, finally! I didn't want to just yet but damn this cow was annoying me to the maxxx!! LOOOL! I so wanted to torture her badly but can't she's pregnant! Why am i so emotional with these things?
I'm glad you liked it though! OMG, no you did not! You showed it and she read it? *faints* I don't know her but I feel so embarassed! She must be thinking who is this stupid girl, that writes like she don't know shitall! Oh em geee! Ahahhahaha, I'm glad you introduced her to the QH fandom! It'll be better for youuu! But oooh check youse out, bare bonding! I told you she wouldn't be able to resist your charm Wink

And thanks my loveee, much lovesss xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
MrMrsAsyaKhan Goldie
MrMrsAsyaKhan
MrMrsAsyaKhan

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChocoPie-

percto. Updating when?

Heyyy lovely, ermm probs update tonight, i've only got like a paragraph written loool, if not, defo tomorrow night, UK time! Promise :) xoxoxo
MrMrsAsyaKhan Goldie
MrMrsAsyaKhan
MrMrsAsyaKhan

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Have I ever told you, I friggn' LOVE YOUR FF?? IT's beautiful written. the way you have built every relationship, trust factor, lil romanticmomentsbetween AsYa and sometimes intimate, they all fit in so well. Nothing seems out of theplaceand the way you describe their moments and the emotions is so perfect. Absolutely love reading your FF! I have been silently following your FF ever since you started. I just read this all over again cuz I felt like it and Ienjoyedit reading it as much as I did first time if not more. I love how your updates are so long as well. Update soon please:)

OMG! *criesss*

Seriously? You're not joking? Omg omg! You have no idea what that means to me lovely, i am soo sooo sooo glad you like it, and actually over the moon that you liked it enough to read it all again! Omg i'm getting so emotional! Thank you sooo sooo sooo much for your comment, it was the first thing I read this morning before I went for my exam, seriously couldn't smiling.
Muchos gracias! Mwaahhh! I hope I don't disappoint you with future updatess!
Much love, xoxoxo
..juhi.. IF-Rockerz
..juhi..
..juhi..

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Zoya played really well...but asad is really broken now...after all he always considered her as the best of all...and had put her first...well things change by time I guess...oh oh!!ShockedShocked what happened to zoya why she shouted..???Shocked

MrMrsAsyaKhan

Alveena12 Senior Member
Alveena12
Alveena12

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Wow i read the whole thing at once and i have to say i absolutely LOVE it...the whole FF is amazing, i love the cute scenes between Asad and Zoya, and i also love this new side to Asad, i think it's so cute how he stuck by her when she needed him the most, how he was always there for her, that's what their relationship is all about
i am so happy that Tanveer's true colours are out and i really hope that Zoya is okay Confused 

please can you get rid of that Farhan now because knowing that he's still out there kind of freaks me out while reading this, i just want him to go now aswel, and i want Asad and Zoya to be okay...i hope that they don't get hurt

Finally i hope their Nikkah happens with no problems

i love this FF, honestly, please update soon and pm me when you do, please

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tv_wale_babuMrMrsAsyaKhan

Go to top