Posted: 10 years ago
Intresting update 👏
very suspence
will asad find zoya 😕
and zoya not kill her self
waiting for next
update soon
I soo happy ki Zoya ko kuch hua nai, and now Asad is on the way so she'll not die either 😃😃 
Plz don't give the FF a sad ending.. 😭😭 I really don't want another sad FF  and Farhan I soo hate him!! Asad us ke saath jo bhi karega woh hi kaam hoga!!!😡😡 Sure he saved Zoya so don't let him die 😛 but coma that he never wakes up from will be more than fine 😆 Plz update fast!!
ahhh no, please make sure that Asad gets there in time to save Zoya, please please please
aww wat a great update...
pity zoya wat she hv to go through n tat farhan guy y cnt he just live her but luckly he come to the rescue n save her frm the goons...
hope asad reach there on time before anything happento zoya n take zoya away frm farhan n kick tat farhan guy...
it just awesomely brilliant...
thx fr the pm...please continue soon...
eagerly waiting fr the next part...👏
Hey, hello... M here... Yeah.. yeah.. I told you i'l not come until my exams finish but then I couldn't control.. Ek nikaah has that effect to it.. You put that effect to it.. that you couldn't stop yourself from reading it... God, how much in love I m with this story. This story , the entire plot , the twists and turns , just whoa... I m so very captivated. I m at Aww.. with the entire imagination of yours.. It is so good that I so wanted the real QH to be based on the same plot. You write so so well...

The last chapter that I read god.. I was so very captivated.. Wasn't it the entire dream that both had was coming true... You executed the entire thing so well. I was living it. Perfect , would be an understatement... Its is more then that. Girl , you really need to continue this asap. Although , I am now gonna get engrossed back in my books but still there is no harm if I read a single update from you, haina.. I'l come just for your update... 

Do continue soon!!!

Love,
Dee
Farhaan is so creepy. OH MY GOD! NO Zoe. Please don't Asad will be here soon. I'm sure Asad will come on time. Amazing. Continue soon!:D
Originally posted by mochhug

Reserved

Unres

I was sooo scared. OMG poor zoya... Thank god she's OK. BUT WHAT IS SHE DOING!? 

And Asad... I have... I'd say no words.. but that's not true. 

His pain, his disbelief, his hope and his desperation are all so beautifully portrayed. The way he robotically checks every room twice, and tried to convince himself that she's ok, that nothing happened, was heart wrenching. And my favourite part of this entire chapter (besides the Zoya's insistence that Farhan was insane and explaining the difference between love and obsession, my second favourite part) WAS HIS DAYDREAM. 

When he was making coffee, how casually he was having a conversation with her, reminiscing their moment on the bench, how he thought for a split second that everything was ok, and then in the next moment reality comes crashing down on him... too well written. 

Loved, as always hun! Can't wait for the next update 😳

Awww yaaay! I'm so glad you liked it! I was unsure about the response thinking everyone would kill me for doing that to Zoya.

Yesss, I'm so happy that you connected to Asad's pain and understood his reactions. That means a lot, it hurt me writing it and I'm glad I got his pain across. It may sound weird, but I too loved the daydream, it was so random but to me it somehow fitted in perfectly. Ahaha, as for your second favourite moment, i am such a sucker for romance and emotional stuff, I never leave an opportunity to lecture on love! Loool!
Thank you so much for your comment, I absolutely adore your long reviews and appreciate it too, it means so so much, it literally melts my heart. I still cannot get over your last comment, I'm still overwhelmed. Speechless is the word... Aha, Thank you so much for taking your precious time out to read it and comment. I dunno if I could thank you enough! Everyone has been so supportive I actually tear up reading everyone's comments.

Much love 🤗
Edited by MrMrsAsyaKhan - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Enchantress

Hey, hello... M here... Yeah.. yeah.. I told you i'l not come until my exams finish but then I couldn't control.. Ek nikaah has that effect to it.. You put that effect to it.. that you couldn't stop yourself from reading it... God, how much in love I m with this story. This story , the entire plot , the twists and turns , just whoa... I m so very captivated. I m at Aww.. with the entire imagination of yours.. It is so good that I so wanted the real QH to be based on the same plot. You write so so well...

The last chapter that I read god.. I was so very captivated.. Wasn't it the entire dream that both had was coming true... You executed the entire thing so well. I was living it. Perfect , would be an understatement... Its is more then that. Girl , you really need to continue this asap. Although , I am now gonna get engrossed back in my books but still there is no harm if I read a single update from you, haina.. I'l come just for your update... 

Do continue soon!!!

Love,
Dee

OMG Dee, you seriously need a scolding off mee!
Although I'm over the moon that you read the whole FF with so much love, I'm dreading thinking about how long it must've taken you and how much time you wasted away from your revision!

GIRRLLL! You really know how to melt my heart! What to say, you guys leave me speechless. Your praises on this piece of work makes me cry, I'm sooo glad you liked it, it means so so so much to me. Ya Allah, you have made me such a happy girl... I can't believe this hopeless story has that affect, I feel like dancing! This is what gives me the confidence to write more, I pray that I can keep upto your expectations. 

All I'm going to say is THANK YOU! because there's nothing else I can say! I really appreciate your long reviews I smile reading them. Thank you for taking your time out to read and write! I love you and everyone for that. 

Yes I will continue soon, probs delay it until after your exams LOOOL! Ahaha, I'm still writing them, I'm getting frustrated it isn't working out the way I want it to ahahhaaha, yes maniac at work! 

Good luck with your exams, inshAllah you will do great! Revise hard and rock it girlfriend!!

Much love 🤗
Originally posted by jazsidhu

aww wat a great update...
pity zoya wat she hv to go through n tat farhan guy y cnt he just live her but luckly he come to the rescue n save her frm the goons...
hope asad reach there on time before anything happento zoya n take zoya away frm farhan n kick tat farhan guy...
it just awesomely brilliant...
thx fr the pm...please continue soon...
eagerly waiting fr the next part...👏

Awww thank you beautiful, I am soo soo glad you liked it. 
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Farhaan is so creepy. OH MY GOD! NO Zoe. Please don't Asad will be here soon. I'm sure Asad will come on time. Amazing. Continue soon!:D

Thank you so much dear, I'm so happy you liked it! Awww everyone hating on Farhaan, he loves her yaaar! 
HAHAHA, joking! loool 😊