Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

FF: Ek Nikaah Aisa Bhi - LINK TO THREAD TWO (Page 39)

Gudduluvs IF-Dazzler
Gudduluvs
Gudduluvs

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Wow..awesim updqte...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrMrsAsyaKhan

MrMrsAsyaKhan Goldie
MrMrsAsyaKhan
MrMrsAsyaKhan

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonm

OMG GIRLLL! This story is the best thing since Ben and Jerry's ice creammm! It's so good that I read all 12 parts in the last few hours! Why must your writing be so sexxeddd? I feel myself hyperventilating with Zoya and Asad. HAAAI! The feeels, sho cute! Can't wait to read the next parttt! And good luck on the exams, ace that shtuff and then come back to your sexy story, I wanna read this "baad mein" moment, if you know what I mean ;) *creepy Mr. Bean if you know what I mean face*

Hahaha, omg I read your comment before I went to sleep last night; nearly fell off my bed laughing! You my girl are very talented; great sense of humor! Awww, all 12? Damn, that must've taken agess, I am soo soo glad you liked it, this is my first ever written piece with a lot of mistakes! sexxxeddd? HAHAHAHHAHA! What are you talking about *flutters eyelashes* this is a innocent piece! Lmfaoo! "Baad mein" you'll have to wait 13 days for, and girl 13 days in QH land is a very long time ;) hahahha. Awww your comment has put a smile on my face, I will push myself to write moreee! Thank you, I really need all the luck I can get, revision is a FLOP! And thank you so much for you comment, it really means a lot coming from an amazing writer like you! Mwahhh xoxo
MrMrsAsyaKhan Goldie
MrMrsAsyaKhan
MrMrsAsyaKhan

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChocoPie-

I waited for ua update like anything. u see starts my day off mostly reading them!!! I'm soo much addicted to this story and here comes a bad news!!! No probs. Update it whenevr you are free. You see studies are more important!

I just loved the update.

Aww asad... he is tooo good! Loved humaare AsYa waale scenes! Tongue

Waiting for the next update :)

OMG really? :O 
You seriously do that? Do you know how much that means to me, you're addicted to my writing? *Meee is flying up in the high sky* LOOOL, awww I'm so glad you love this, it makes me feel great knowing that it has had that effect on people, it's gives me the motivation to write more! I read another person's comment, it said they wanted me to update, I was surprised thinking wow, she's actually waiting for me to update, then I remembered all of your lovely comments, you guys do mean it when you ask me to update soon. It makes me feel soo happy seeing your comments, maybe that's why I sneak myself a few hours break in between my revision to write.After seeing this, many more hours ;)
Just want to say thank you for your comment, it means a lot and thank you for understanding. And I'm glad you liked the last chapter, hopefully I keep up to your expectations. Much love for you my lovely xoxo
kandygrover Goldie
kandygrover
kandygrover

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
It was just awesome!!!!!!!

MrMrsAsyaKhan

Asyalover IF-Dazzler
Asyalover
Asyalover

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
wow loved zoya ordered list for asad haha..ROLF

MrMrsAsyaKhan

astonm Senior Member
astonm
astonm

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrMrsAsyaKhan

Originally posted by astonm

OMG GIRLLL! This story is the best thing since Ben and Jerry's ice creammm! It's so good that I read all 12 parts in the last few hours! Why must your writing be so sexxeddd? I feel myself hyperventilating with Zoya and Asad. HAAAI! The feeels, sho cute! Can't wait to read the next parttt! And good luck on the exams, ace that shtuff and then come back to your sexy story, I wanna read this "baad mein" moment, if you know what I mean ;) *creepy Mr. Bean if you know what I mean face*

Hahaha, omg I read your comment before I went to sleep last night; nearly fell off my bed laughing! You my girl are very talented; great sense of humor! Awww, all 12? Damn, that must've taken agess, I am soo soo glad you liked it, this is my first ever written piece with a lot of mistakes! sexxxeddd? HAHAHAHHAHA! What are you talking about *flutters eyelashes* this is a innocent piece! Lmfaoo! "Baad mein" you'll have to wait 13 days for, and girl 13 days in QH land is a very long time ;) hahahha. Awww your comment has put a smile on my face, I will push myself to write moreee! Thank you, I really need all the luck I can get, revision is a FLOP! And thank you so much for you comment, it really means a lot coming from an amazing writer like you! Mwahhh xoxo

Haha, I am glad it was a "nearly fell of my bed"! it hurts, a lot, take my word for it! Oh, thanks, you're making me blush! :$ actually, it was so interesting that I read it fast! All that obsession with reading came in handy, I read like a ninja nowww! :) I couldn't fall asleep, so thanks for curing my boredom! 

first piece? :O damn girl, could have fooled meee! it's very good, so admit it and stop putting yourself dowwwn! unless you want a pep talk from me, it involves a bit too much shouting though, I warn you beforehand!  OMG GIRLLL, innocent sexiness is sometimes sexier than sexiness itself! all the coyness and shtuff, THE FEEELS <3 GASP, why torture me for 13 daysss? it'd better be a damn sexy "baad mein" then! yay meee! putting smiles on people's faces since 1993! :D 

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU IN TIMES OF REVISION! oh stop, I wish I was an amazing writer, I'd leave all this medical nonsense and just write sexxed stories! but alas, that dream remains a dream! talks to you laterrrs! XOXOXO. 

MrMrsAsyaKhan

thefangirllife Senior Member
thefangirllife
thefangirllife

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
this story is so cute! update soon!! Smile

MrMrsAsyaKhan

Jassieg Goldie
Jassieg
Jassieg

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Awesome update...i wonder wat Tanveer has in mind...to get rid of zoya...I hope tanveer's true identity comes out...as I don't want her to ruin their relationship...plz update the next part soon..thx.Tongue

MrMrsAsyaKhan

Go to top