Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

FF: Ek Nikaah Aisa Bhi - LINK TO THREAD TWO (Page 35)

Gurmeet4Drashti IF-Rockerz
Gurmeet4Drashti
Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Hey ...
That was fantastic !!! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrMrsAsyaKhan

fee-fee Senior Member
fee-fee
fee-fee

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
So sweet!!! I loved it, great update. Please PM me the next.

MrMrsAsyaKhan

soniaraheja Goldie
soniaraheja
soniaraheja

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
awesome update...
loved thier cute moments so much..
ohhh they have to live sepretely now till their marriage ... hmmm
continue super fast...

MrMrsAsyaKhan

Rarepearl IF-Dazzler
Rarepearl
Rarepearl

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
absolutely BEAUTIFUL & HEART TOUCHING> I just love you n your writings. cont soon dear.
 love,
Nimra.

MrMrsAsyaKhan

irock321 Goldie
irock321
irock321

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Awww sooo romantic!!! Maayynnn!! Makes me wish for a love story like theirs!!!! Day Dreaming *Forever alone* xD LOL ROFL I Lurveee it!!! Beautiful! The part where she was coming up to the balcony ...I'm not sure if you did this purposely or not but it really reminded me of the same scene in the movie Vivah when Amrita Rao comes upto Shahid to the balcony...Just adorable!!! *Sigh* 

MrMrsAsyaKhan

MrMrsAsyaKhan Goldie
MrMrsAsyaKhan
MrMrsAsyaKhan

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rarepearl

absolutely BEAUTIFUL & HEART TOUCHING> I just love you n your writings. cont soon dear.
love,

Nimra.

Awww i'm glad you liked it beautiful. Awww i love youu tooo, without your support, your constant thumbs up and endless praises, i wouldn't be able to write all this.
P.s i've inboxed you :)
Much love,
xoxo
MrMrsAsyaKhan Goldie
MrMrsAsyaKhan
MrMrsAsyaKhan

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by irock321

Awww sooo romantic!!! Maayynnn!! Makes me wish for a love story like theirs!!!!Day Dreaming*Forever alone* xD LOLROFLI Lurveee it!!! Beautiful! The part where she was coming up to the balcony ...I'm not sure if you did this purposely or not but it really reminded me of the same scene in the movie Vivah when Amrita Rao comes upto Shahid to the balcony...Just adorable!!! *Sigh*

First of all thank your for your continious support and your praises. They mean a lot beautiful, i'm glad you liked it, makes me feel content, seriously.
*Forever alone* hi-five! Ahhh i lose myself with Asya, this dreamland I never want to wake up from!!
Hahhaha, wooop! You noticed, i'm glad someone noticed. Yupp, this scene was inspired from Vivah, the title of this FF too.. So there'll be a lot more similarity with Asya stuff with a slight twist! People may hate me for being a copycat, but this film is my all time favourite. It makes love so innocent, it defines purity. It makes me want to fall in love... *sigh*
MrMrsAsyaKhan Goldie
MrMrsAsyaKhan
MrMrsAsyaKhan

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">This is the first time I'm commenting on your work, only because I wasn't a forum member while I was reading it haha. Anyways, Iabsolutely loooveee this fan fiction. The way you pay attention to every detail, makes me feel as if I'm watching it all happen in front of me. You've etched Zoya's relationships with each family member beautifully. As romantic hers and Asad's relationship is, Dilshaad and her relationship is as beautiful. I swear you almost made me tear with the mother, daughter bonding. Najma and Zoya are just too adorable for words.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I love that your writing is grammatically correct, it just adds to the beauty of the content. Furthermore, I love that your updates are long and regular, it really makes me day! Keep up the amazing work, and I'll keep reading and loving itClap</font>

Awww, I'm glad you liked it! Your comment made me smile, I'm so glad you feel the emotions along with the characters, it makes me confident that the way i'm approaching it is right, and it's being understood.
Thank you for your comment, I will try my best to update regularly, I have exams around the corner so let's see what happens. Thank you for giving me a reason to put my all into this, and for making me want to keep writing. Thank you once again.

Go to top