Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reyansh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
It ws gr8 yr
N yea I want d wedding to cm fast...
Wanna c married Asya wid whatever asad said to zoya...
Continue ASAP
irock321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it!!!! Absolutely freaking amazing!!! Only Zoya can act crazy and dance after such a horrible day! Love Zoya!! 
Jassieg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written. Loved the way asad took care of her and Dilshad made pizza for zoya...

Plz post the next chapter soon.
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Girrrl, you make me see movies on my head! You write so amazingly that I can actually imagine the scene in my crazy brain! GAHHH. I loved how cute Asad is taking care of Zoya! I was having an "awww" fest while reading it :$

No more Farhaan right?! Poor Zoya though, you are he'll bent on torturing her since she has Asad right? ;) ahaha. Kay, imma go drool over KSG! TTYL girrrl! Update soon times! XOXOXO.
-khaleesi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful!!!!  I'm absolutely in love with your story!! 👏
Please please please post the next part jallldddiii se. 😊

Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gr8 story so far

Sorry i am inactive so a short comment

Plzz do add me to ur pm list
Rarepearl thumbnail
I'm so sry dear for commentin so late on da parts but now i m tryn to make up to u by givin comment on each chapter seperately:
13b:  oh thank goodness it was a dream. Such a horrifying one dat i had decided to skip it. U kno while reading da part where dey pray for each other i had tears streamin down my face. Love dats so pure n strong, hard to find it. I just loved deir hug while meetin at nite n their close moments were just too good. I loved dem n deir talks showin how impatient dey were to get together. Da best dialogue by A was: aise chehra banoogi to i'l end up taking u to our bed. He surely is madly in luv wid Zoe.
I hope all goes well in pune. A trip alone wid tanveer is a bit scary n dangerous.
Zoe's reaction to the flowers sent by farhan was bold n hilarious too. Now now who do v hav at Zoe's house, a NY friend?
Ch 14: oh God, just can't tell how much i loved da 4 word puzzle. I just loved it wen zoe made asad say it n herself made him wait rather crave for it, well it was worth waiting. Hmm so an new character, lets see how he plays to bring or distance AsYa.
Ch 15 n 16:  Allah Miyah u can't do dis to me Mojo. Uff i cudn't write till i read da next part. It was awesome. I loved how Zoe handled the whole situation, though i felt broken seeing everyone's condition. I really wished wat Zoe said, if friends r lyk tanveer den dere shud b no friends n no friendship. I love da new character as of till now cox he's been really lovin towards zoe b her family. I hope Asad kills her i the next ch for putting her dirty hand on his life,Zoe.
Ch 17: hmm dis was nice, really nice. I hav always loved Zoe for putting herself at the back for others' happiness n comfort but wat she did for Tanveer was outstanding. It was truely a Zoe act. I didn't agree wid her decision but the reason she had was also justified. Bu tannu is a witch, her acts DISGUST me. Asim's snake prank had me rolling, i was reading this after midnite n believe me i laughed out so loud, i had to put my hands on mouth to stop the voice on reading how Asad climbed the bed wid Zoe n screamed for ammi. God this one scene changed my low mood. Thanx for writing dis. There argument abt the baby's gender was so cute n funny too. I hope tannu doesnt hurt her again. 
ch 18: the starting was fun wid all teasing n smiling abt the april fool prank but then physco had to ruin it. U kno i was thinking, dat Zoe thouh bein an extreme innocent is being targeted by so many ppl. It kills to see her hurting. I don't kno wat wil happen next. Dis mad guy got the phone crashed deliberatrly, didn't he, n zoe thought Asad was in danger. Anyhow i find these goons better dan farhaan, he scares the daylights out of me.
Ch 19: the ch r getting so scary now. The description of zoe's house made me cringe. I cud understand the pain her family n Asad were going thru, cox i cudn't stop cryig myself. U kno it kills to see Zoe n Asad seperated. Her last talks wid farhaan made me feel n understand love all the more.
Ch 20: Mojo hav u planned to make me cry buckets wid all the upcoming updates. I just couldn't stop the tears which flew effortlessly starting from where Asad enters farhaan's plzce to where all send a silent prayer fo her happiness. I just cudnt stop the laugh dat erupted on seein zoe's nautankni while coming down the stairs on seein a glaring Asad. I loved the note she had written for Asad, n the past moment of coffee dat Asad remembered. I had a lump in my throat o seein a broken Asad begging for her to return wid his arms open. Zoe's breakdown in the car had shattered da already broken Asad n my heart too. It was so painful to hear her say all dat. I cud feel how hard it was for Asad to control himself from breaking den n dere hearing her. Her plea to him to stay besides her made my heart go out to her. Poor thing has suffered so much in life n yet the cruel ppl r hell bent on snatchin da only thing she loves most, her Sher. I simply feel lyk bowing down to AsYa's love fo each other. How i wish we cud hav ppl lyk dem in real too. Dere r but hard to find. U know u'v done complete justice to farhaan's role. Now who's left Razia? Is tanveer coming back? U know wat u r an expert at emotional scenes n light romance too, heavy n too close ka don't know much.
I hope i'l be fogiven for late comments. I'l comment regularly now dat i know we hav sangeet coming up, i'm all glued to the ff. Yayy! I'm so excited. I'm sure u're gonna recreate the magic just lyk u've done wid da confession in the garden. Don't worry but but update soon.
Lots of love.
Nimra.
jitadha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just finished reading your story so far. Great story. Please continue
NephilimByHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey .. i was nt using if from two weeks .. but awesome updates .. ik sath itna padh k e.. i m feeling happy