Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Reyansh23

finally ur update
it ws suprb n so ful of asya
Lvd it
n yea gd lck fr ur xams

Awww I'm glad you liked it lovely, 
When I seen your last comment, it made me smile... I'm glad to know that you're eager for my updates, seriously cannot tell you how much that means to me dear. So I wrote this part quickly just for you, I'm sorry dear, if it wasn't what you expected. The updates will get very slow from now on, I'm busy with exam prep, but I promise whenever I get time I will write some more. 
Thank you for your good wishes, and for your support,
much love,
xoxo
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: rennie

loved the update...seriously feeling like kicking out tanveer myself...

Hahaha, aww I'm glad you liked it dear... I can tell you seriously hate Tanveer, I wish I could kick her out right now, upcoming updates you'll hate her more! But I promise, I'll give her a great ending ;)
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

It's awesome plz pm me too...!

Aww I'm glad you liked it dear. I've sent you a buddy request, I'll PM you when I next update! :)
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
OMG GIRLLL! This story is the best thing since Ben and Jerry's ice creammm! It's so good that I read all 12 parts in the last few hours! Why must your writing be so sexxeddd? I feel myself hyperventilating with Zoya and Asad. HAAAI! The feeels, sho cute! Can't wait to read the next parttt! And good luck on the exams, ace that shtuff and then come back to your sexy story, I wanna read this "baad mein" moment, if you know what I mean ;) *creepy Mr. Bean if you know what I mean face*
-CRJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I waited for ua update like anything. u see starts my day off mostly reading them!!! I'm soo much addicted to this story and here comes a bad news!!! No probs. Update it whenevr you are free. You see studies are more important!

I just loved the update.

Aww asad... he is tooo good! Loved humaare AsYa waale scenes! 😛

Waiting for the next update :)
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: astonm

OMG GIRLLL! This story is the best thing since Ben and Jerry's ice creammm! It's so good that I read all 12 parts in the last few hours! Why must your writing be so sexxeddd? I feel myself hyperventilating with Zoya and Asad. HAAAI! The feeels, sho cute! Can't wait to read the next parttt! And good luck on the exams, ace that shtuff and then come back to your sexy story, I wanna read this "baad mein" moment, if you know what I mean ;) *creepy Mr. Bean if you know what I mean face*

Hahaha, omg I read your comment before I went to sleep last night; nearly fell off my bed laughing! You my girl are very talented; great sense of humor! Awww, all 12? Damn, that must've taken agess, I am soo soo glad you liked it, this is my first ever written piece with a lot of mistakes! sexxxeddd? HAHAHAHHAHA! What are you talking about *flutters eyelashes* this is a innocent piece! Lmfaoo! "Baad mein" you'll have to wait 13 days for, and girl 13 days in QH land is a very long time ;) hahahha. Awww your comment has put a smile on my face, I will push myself to write moreee! Thank you, I really need all the luck I can get, revision is a FLOP! And thank you so much for you comment, it really means a lot coming from an amazing writer like you! Mwahhh xoxo
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ChocoPie-

I waited for ua update like anything. u see starts my day off mostly reading them!!! I'm soo much addicted to this story and here comes a bad news!!! No probs. Update it whenevr you are free. You see studies are more important!

I just loved the update.

Aww asad... he is tooo good! Loved humaare AsYa waale scenes! 😛

Waiting for the next update :)

OMG really? :O 
You seriously do that? Do you know how much that means to me, you're addicted to my writing? *Meee is flying up in the high sky* LOOOL, awww I'm so glad you love this, it makes me feel great knowing that it has had that effect on people, it's gives me the motivation to write more! I read another person's comment, it said they wanted me to update, I was surprised thinking wow, she's actually waiting for me to update, then I remembered all of your lovely comments, you guys do mean it when you ask me to update soon. It makes me feel soo happy seeing your comments, maybe that's why I sneak myself a few hours break in between my revision to write.After seeing this, many more hours ;)
Just want to say thank you for your comment, it means a lot and thank you for understanding. And I'm glad you liked the last chapter, hopefully I keep up to your expectations. Much love for you my lovely xoxo
kandygrover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was just awesome!!!!!!!