Gd job asad
Gr8 punch
I lyk dis angry young man
Continue soon
Thnx fr pm
Kelly Evans thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey I am loving your work here, the story is so engulfing. The sweet romantic scenes, first touch etc.

Can you add me to the PM list please.
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

amazing update...asad scared the hell off me, i thought he is gonna kill him...u wrote this part really

well...cont soon nd thnx fr the pm!!!!

meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mindblowing.. though the suspense is killng
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Awesome part.
I just loved it.
Asad was really angry.I'm glad that Zoe stopped him from killing Farhan.
Who is the guy?Is he Armaan?
Waiting eagerly for the next part.
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

Hey ...

That was mindblowing ...

Omg Zoya had an obsessive lover who was stalking her for three years ... :O

N even Tannu was damn annoying ... :|
She was acting so cheap ... 
Lol ... Asad didn't even pay attention to her ... :-P

Farhaan was disgusting and he literally creeped me out >.<
Aha !!! Asad is right there for Zoya !!!
He would have actually killed Farhaan if Zoya wouldn't have been there ... :|

And yes, I just loved the Zoya is cuddling Asad ;)
Asad is just tooo sweet !!!

P.S ... I think the guy is none other than Armaan !! :-P

Aww I'm glad you liked it... 
Ahaha, bechara Farhaan everyone hates him, even though he's just in love with Zoya. I think we can't see or think about anyone being with Asya. Original intention was to make him a rapist loool, anyways thank you for reading, and your comment and I'm glad you're as excited as I am.
Haha, I won't say, keep guessing ;) xoxo
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
I loved this part too. To tell you the truth I was imagining Tanveer in Farhaan's place during the 'fight' and then I started laughing- i think i need to see a mental hospital. Anyways, eagerly waiting the next part. 
[/QUOTE]

Loool, hahaha you made me laugh! I want to torture Tanveer real bad, hate her so much in the show! I swear I've mentally killed her so many times. No no, I think everyone wants to see her in that position, you'll have to wait and see how I deal with her, a very very long way yet. xoxo
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-AsYa-..

Now Asad scared me like hell in this part.One moment I though he is gonna go to jail after killing Farhaan,so there is gonna be AsYa love-track in 'jail'.πŸ˜† Asad's reaction in his room one no less than an obsessive passionate lover,but in a good way.Loved how AsYa supported each other.❀️

Ab firse kaun aa gaya?πŸ˜† So many guys are after Miss Newyork Hoity-Toity.πŸ˜†This happens when you are as beautiful as Zoe.πŸ˜‰ Hope the new guy is just a friend.

It was better than my expectation.πŸ€— Continue soon.πŸ‘

I haven't thought of a love track in jail you know, good idea! However, the way it's planned in my head... there's so much yet to happen that there's no space for a jail track... with their marriage on the cards and all! Will take it up in another FF, if i ever get that far. 
Aww thank you for your comment, it made me smile. I'm glad you liked it.
And and, I can't tell you... keep guessing! πŸ˜‰ xoxo
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila2009

Just read chapter 3 - amazing writing - very romantic. Perhaps one of the best romantic chapters I have read on the forum. 

Just touched on Chapter 4 and 5. Advise. Don't make Asad weak; it is important in any romance to keep the male lead strong. If you make him too passive and rona dona, you can kill your story. πŸ˜‰ Core formula for all romances - do not make the hero so weak in comparison to the female lead - he doesn't have to super strong but his character must be. If he is indecisive, feeble-minded, overly possessive and jealous - you weaken him. 

Thank you so much dear for your comment. Yes I really do appreciate your feedback. I will try my best to take into account what you've mentioned. I think I have made him a little too expressive, maybe because I've always wanted to see him like that in the show. I wanted show that, even though he's really strong, her tears and pain reduces him to tears sometimes. And I agree the breakdown in part 8 was not something I planned. I just wanted to show him angry at another guy touching her. Thank you again. 
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rarepearl

oh this chapter was the best. I loved it. i'm glad Asad reached on time to help Zoe. I knew Asad would behave dat way only after seeing his life in danger. he was bound to react like dat. it was so sweet of Zoe to pretend all ok in front of Asad, although she was hurt & broken from within. her screams & cries in her room made me shiver widpain. I cud feel wat the poor soul was going through. I just hope dat idiot of a man dosnt reappear again. n I guess its Ayaan who's come to Khan house, who Zoe has mistaken for dat jerk.

do cont soon sweety.
love,
Nimra.

Nimra :)
I forgot one thing writing this chapter, that Zoe never phoned him... her hand received the incoming call by accident. I hope I didn't go too overboard this time, because I have a few more action sequences planned in the future. Aww, I'm glad you connected to her pain in the room, I couldn't find the rights words to express her feelings. He's an obsessive lover, has been following her for 3 years, do you think he'll give up after one blow? was that blow enough? you'll have to wait and see. Keep keep guessing.
Much love,
Mojo xoxo