Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rennie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
loved it...tanveer is so damn petty minded...i really hope she doesn't do any lasting damage to asad and zoya's relationship...and thanks for the long update...
CrazyBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That means Zoya understood that Tanveer-Rani is preggy,still she din't tell anyone.I'm proud of u Zoya!!😃

lovely update..but plz don't separate AsYa..
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rennie

loved it...tanveer is so damn petty minded...i really hope she doesn't do any lasting damage to asad and zoya's relationship...and thanks for the long update...

Aww I'm glad you liked it despite it dragging. I know Tanveer is annoying, I made her a bit stupid but she'll step up her game soon. I don't know about lasting damage, but if there is any problems between them before marriage, it's her doing. No problemo, i hope it's not too long. I can't revise so thought i'd write whatever comes to my head. Thanks for your feedback xoxo 
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-AsYa-..

That means Zoya understood that Tanveer-Rani is preggy,still she din't tell anyone.I'm proud of u Zoya!!😃

lovely update..but plz don't separate AsYa..

Yupp she knows, I'll reveal how she found and why she's quiet in some time... she's just too nice despite Tanveer making her feel little. 
Haha, I won't separate them, but their journey is going to get real tough, a lot more drama to come. I just need to find some time in between my revision.
Thank you for your feedback xoxo 
life4me thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its not boring dear. I just loved it. Please continue soon.
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i don't believe i missed two parts!!!!!!😭

read all the three ch just now...all of them were wonderful!!!!

don't worry abt the long parts coz we love long updates!!!!

PS-i dont knw abt adding the link but till u r not allowed u can pm informing us that u have updated...it would really help coz i don't wanna miss the updates again...

anushka2112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it dear... continue it as u decided bcoz m loving every bit...I wanna see how asaya breaks all conspiracies...
Love
anushka
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..vidhi..

i don't believe i missed two parts!!!!!!😭

read all the three ch just now...all of them were wonderful!!!!

don't worry abt the long parts coz we love long updates!!!!

PS-i dont knw abt adding the link but till u r not allowed u can pm informing us that u have updated...it would really help coz i don't wanna miss the updates again...

Oh ho, sorry my dear... I wasn't aware, aww that's good if you like long updates, mine are usually long, I go on with myself a bit too much. Thank you for your comment, I'm glad you liked my hopeless story, your support means a lot...

Oh damn, yeah I was going to do that but then thought if it doesn't have the link what's the point... *hides* I'm a bit dopey like that! But I promise from now on, I'll make sure to do that!
Much love to you lovely xoxo
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushka2112

Loved it dear... continue it as u decided bcoz m loving every bit...I wanna see how asaya breaks all conspiracies...
Love
anushka

Aww i'm glad you liked it... Yes, with all your support I'm going to continue it... it's going to be a long FF, there's so much left! Aww, I'm glad you're looking forward to the story progressing, hopefully I don't disappoint you.
Thanks, much love...
xoxo
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love this ff.. Honestly I love ow u have portrayed ASYA's emotions and how everyone is together :)
Cont soon :)