V Best Friends Forever?

BFF has lost its charm. Stop watching it!! - Page 2

Diamond_14 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i stopped watching t since parth left the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
you know long time back  once i have heard from a person who is the inside member of production house of some other show that if these people don't have a writer for that day's episode they give the writing part to anyone like clapper boy or any other who is free at the moment first i thought this thing is rubbish as who would do such a thing but now after looking at this track atleast about mystery man now agree with that person but still i just watch bff for mac's attitude as ela has insulted him a lot and from his side its payback time now! but still i want prithvi back maybe he could improve the show!😊
SoShy thumbnail
I agree...

All this drama surrounding Sanju is annoying...stalkers, lovers, secret admirers.. blah blah
Why couldn't they focus on the others for a bit? 
HoneyHearts thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree! if you remember the promos before the show started.. it showed that ela,vinnie and sanju go against each other. but when the serial started that wasn't the case in fact someone else has been going after them, also, the entire mystery revolves around Sanju since the beggining of the show so it is getting really annoying that the mystery man is a dangerous stalker who loves sanju and varun also loves sanju. what about ela and vinnie?

why are they being so sidetracked? i think that their character should also be given more focus and attention because they are also part of the main cast but the entire attention is solely given to sanjana which is getting very irritating. also, i think they should reveal who the mystery man is, i think it is Saahil.. and its about time they move the story further to make it more interesting and focus on minor characters such as rigvid sir (anyone still remember how a girl walked out of his office crying because she was pregnant an rigvid sir just told her to get lost and never call again?)- they did not reveal who the girl was and in the beggining vinnie used to like Proff Rigvid what happened to that? Also if you recall the first episode on valentine party  vinie made out with varun secretly and that too has not been focused on. 

The story is just losing its purpose.
asha222 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HoneyHearts

i agree! if you remember the promos before the show started.. it showed that ela,vinnie and sanju go against each other. but when the serial started that wasn't the case in fact someone else has been going after them, also, the entire mystery revolves around Sanju since the beggining of the show so it is getting really annoying that the mystery man is a dangerous stalker who loves sanju and varun also loves sanju. what about ela and vinnie?

why are they being so sidetracked? i think that their character should also be given more focus and attention because they are also part of the main cast but the entire attention is solely given to sanjana which is getting very irritating. also, i think they should reveal who the mystery man is, i think it is Saahil.. and its about time they move the story further to make it more interesting and focus on minor characters such as rigvid sir (anyone still remember how a girl walked out of his office crying because she was pregnant an rigvid sir just told her to get lost and never call again?)- they did not reveal who the girl was and in the beggining vinnie used to like Proff Rigvid what happened to that? Also if you recall the first episode on valentine party  vinie made out with varun secretly and that too has not been focused on. 

The story is just losing its purpose.

Exactly!!

Promos seemed to show the girls were backstabbing each other which is not the case.

And Vinnie really liking prof rigvid and now suddently there is nothing shown about it. And the pregnant girl.

Vinnie and Varun kissing scene in the tent. That's why I don't like Varun's character and don't believe that he really loves sanju.

Also, seems like everyone knows Varun and prof Anu are siblings. So how come prof rigvid or the cops never asked her why she lied. And what was his explanation for being away for months. None of it makes sense.

I personally really feel the show has been going downhill since Varun came back to school. His character seems very inconsistent to me.

And that Pammi girl is extremely annoying!
meraji thumbnail
Itz cnfusng frm day 1.promos showd 1 story & the show ws another story.ders still so many confusions regardng valntine party.if varun ws using ela 2 b near sanju,den y flirt vth vinnie.& itz as if vinnie hd 4gottn al dat happnd @ d party.& wat abt rigved sir.seems lyk d writer hd 4gottn abt him.i lovd 2 c varun back in d show.he brought vth him a devilish charm.bt nw sddnly,he's al gud & innocent.i lyk him as d bad boy whose crazy lovr & wud do nything 2 gt his love.sort f cnfusd abt mystery man.cud b ny1.i think datz wat cvs r planning.2 show an unexpectd mystry man.
krittika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The way CVs are showing Sanju's love interests is really unrealistic.. i mean, itne thori hotey hai :p !! .. I'd like them to show her past .. best part about BFF is that every character is grey, no one is perfect, they shouldn't show Sanju as some one different when she isn't .. 
And Varun Mittal <3