India-Forums

BFF has lost its charm. Stop watching it!!

ShivanG Newbie
ShivanG
ShivanG

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Seriously the episodes have kinda lost its charm. The CV's are getting confused it seems. They have been trying to beat around the bush all the time with love mystery surrounding Sanjana. Man they can have so many other things to focus on!! Puru and Vinnie's chemistry is min blowing! Also a jealous Charlie and "Mac's Attitude" towards  her can be focused on. If you don't love stories, then simply focus on college elections. CV's have been trying to create tremendous amounts of love interests surrounding Sanju. 1st suspect for the secret admirer was Varun. Then switched to Sahil and now Rohan! Seriously CV's we have started to turn a deaf ear to your over dramatic chewing gummy pulled drama

Why not just come out with it and start with a fresh plot. Mystery!! Lol LOL. This is the worst show if you call it mystery. It become ridiculous after a certain extent of time if you keep plotting way over the top till a point where nothing makes sense and there is no motivation of serial watchers to understand your logic. The story telling is awful nowadays. Get a new writer man! And a new twist in genre. You guys don't even have anything mysterious and call it mystery. LOL Better check your dictionary before tagging a show with a genre. The current plot looks like a childhood nightmare with lots of possibilities and no results till you completely forget about the question. Darn I hate to say this but BFF was one of my favorites and now it is a piece of shit. Feel like the CV's need a bash before the show gets off air.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie4197100littledevilsMellifluous.-Drama_Queen-soni595

_keertu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_keertu_
_keertu_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
if u don't like it den don't watch it k.
i am loving the show nowadays.
i am loving mac and charlie's fights and puru vinnie's
1 min scenes.and the new entry is cracking me up.
i love the scenes wen varun mac and pummy comes.
if u don't like it den don't watch itOnion IconsCrazy Rabbit Icons

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fatunoorHudaakarnabchaudhuri1krittika23TriShaktipia.raha

DEFOM IF-Stunnerz
DEFOM
DEFOM

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
stopped watching wen parth left

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

missdramkrsweetz1204-Drama_Queen-

cutiepiexox Senior Member
cutiepiexox
cutiepiexox

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
I still love this show Embarrassed But everyone turning into sanjus majnu is getting annoying and unrealistic

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivanee28Cutie4197Hudaak-Drama_Queen-

100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
so true!! and the only thing which made me watch this show is gone. Prithvi. Kuch nai ho sakata hain iss show ka!!

Edited by 100littledevils - 10 April 2013 at 2:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kria_reyd3missdramkrsweetz1204

tiara_magic Goldie
tiara_magic
tiara_magic

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiepiexox

I still love this show Embarrassed But everyone turning into sanjus majnu is getting annoying and unrealistic
agree wid u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Drama_Queen-

Shivanee28 Senior Member
Shivanee28
Shivanee28

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiara_magic

Originally posted by cutiepiexox

<font color="#9900ff" size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I still love this showEmbarrassed But everyone turning into sanjus majnu is getting annoying and <font size="4">unrealistic</font>
</font>

agree wid u
me2. It feels dragged. Varun's mystery was more interesting to me.
asha222 Senior Member
asha222
asha222

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
I feel the same way.

To be honest I really liked the show til Varun's return. The show was going well all these months without him so why add him? He doesn't add anything special to the story. I thought it would be over for him once we found out he's behind all it.

And to make it worse Prithvi is gone. And he was an important character from the beginning.

The show was way more fun and mysterious and entertaining before varun.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diamond_14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index