Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK and Madhu's Relationship "ABUSIVE". Will you... (Page 4)

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Right now RK & Madhu's relationship is abusive. Madhu is being emotionally degraded and being physically pushed around. In real life I would stay as far away as possible from a guy like RK!   Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnSiri22EnchantedForest

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silentsoul

True pinky...I just posted this on someone else post..
 I can say one thing I have seen such abusive relationsip of frnd...she with no self respect forgave her husband tons of times...to be tortured mentally...physically at his hand...and still with him
I find no difference between her...and Madhu...this show is just plain torture..
.In saas bahu drama...a poor bechari abla naari bear all humilitaion and torture of her Saas...we call it melodramatic...Here this poor bechari Madhu take all crap...all humiliation from her husband...Inital day RK grey shades made this show interesting...NOwdays he looks to be total black or pure physcopath who need treatment...like KVB in Saubhagyawati...YOU are my property...Like it or hate it you are my property...I have right to ruin you...humiliate you.
..and Madame Madhu give so big lecture in court ...to her mother...but when it comes to her.,..she is nothing more than plain abla naari.with self respect at all...whom I cant even sympathize anymore...

Not even actors...DD VD or avinas...can make me watch this utter rubbish abusive show...where plain abuse is glamorized as dark love...it remind of Saubhagwati ...rather

@Kul...loved how u put it bluntly!! Feelings is ditto here! Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnPantheraSilentsoul-lazybee-

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by Gurtiluv

Originally posted by suk19

its not real if it was then no girl in their right mind would put up with this crap. this is pure entertainment so just chillax n enjoy

Who finds entertainment in watching abusive relationships like these?

Sona,

That's what is bothering me the most. Forget about morality lessons from TV do people really get a kick out of watching all this forcing on a woman and declaring his haq and what not? Do women really find this hot? Even for a fictional show I think this is very distasteful. And that people are saying they enjoy is really appalling.

If the cv's really want to show something different I dare them to show Madhu walking out of RK's life.

I can tell you one thing if Madhu were to walk out on RK even after everything he did to her she would be bashed twice as much. There are dual standards.

Edited by Gurtiluv - 09 April 2013 at 2:48pm

Siri22Silentsoul_Darling_

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Mein ab kya kahun guys, Sachi, yeh love story kam revenge story zyaada hogaya.Disapprove

Including Forum mein bhi yahi haal hai. Disapprove

Pyaar kitna meetha ehsaas hai. Koi pyaar karen tho jaane yaar. Believe me in this world not all are so fortunate to fall in love. very few are those who are fortunate and i feel its blessing from mother nature.

Blessed or those who fall in love and treasure it for life long. yeh tho pyaar ke naam pe ek mazaak love story dekhne ko milraha hai. Disapprove

Meine tho socha tha, thoda bahut mazaak thik hai. par yaha pe tho kahaani hi kuch aur hai. Aisa mein pyaar ka mahool bhi nahi ban paraha. Jab bhi RK ki entry hoti hai, uska bg score is so bhayankar types. jaise koi pralay aaraha ho. 

Khud hi soch ke dekhiye tho zara. 

Madhu such an angel made with golden heart, aur uske saath yeh sab, Broken Heart

Edited by naina2010 - 09 April 2013 at 2:50pm
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Rolz

I couldnt digest IPK because of Khushi taking shit from ASR...and still forgiving hin,,,,Here RK made ASR look like saint to me...

This show is nowdays remind me of Saubhaywati only...from lead considering themselve as god to..their wife as their own property

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PantheraRolzz

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

I can tell you one thing if Madhu were to walk out on RK even after everything he did to her she would be bashed twice as much. There are dual standards.
Actually yes...when her social service bug work for a small kid aryan or SUltan...she is ruined...when than bug work for MR allmighty RK who killed her soul...with fake hand cutting mission...she is Mahaan...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88EnchantedForest

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
And for all those forum members out there who ever think that "view it for entertainment" its not real and its fiction, they are not understanding one simple thing,

TV is medium to bring everything into your home. Its watched by millions around the world. 

When you all believe that advertisement have impact on us so much, so does stories what we watch. plz remember or underline this word its not a movie guys its a daily soap serial, which means you watch it from Mon to Sat. If its promoting such things on terms of trps then its basically not correct. 

And i dont know what type of enjoyment is this. someone crying and someone laughing and enjoying. Yeh kaisa entertainment hai. Kuch viewers ke standards ka tho soche hota. 

hmmm...chaliye mein bhi kise bhashan derahi hoon yaar.

vgomesnha35_adPanthera

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina2010

And for all those forum members out there who ever think that "view it for entertainment" its not real and its fiction, they are not understanding one simple thing,

TV is medium to bring everything into your home. Its watched by millions around the world.

When you all believe that advertisementhave impact on us so much, so does stories what we watch. plz remember or underline this word its not a movie guys its a daily soap serial, which means you watch it from Mon to Sat. If its promoting such things on terms of trps then its basically not correct.

And i dont know what type of enjoyment is this. someone crying and someone laughing and enjoying. Yeh kaisa entertainment hai. Kuch viewers ke standards ka tho soche hota.

hmmm...chaliye mein bhi kise bhashan derahi hoon yaar.

So i am assuming you have already put a stop to watching it and are protecting your family from bad influence

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simple-Girl

Go to top