Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK and Madhu's Relationship "ABUSIVE". Will you... (Page 3)

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

Originally posted by suk19

its not real if it was then no girl in their right mind would put up with this crap. this is pure entertainment so just chillax n enjoy

Who finds entertainment in watching abusive relationships like these?

Sona,

That's what is bothering me the most. Forget about morality lessons from TV do people really get a kick out of watching all this forcing on a woman and declaring his haq and what not? Do women really find this hot? Even for a fictional show I think this is very distasteful. And that people are saying they enjoy is really appalling.

If the cv's really want to show something different I dare them to show Madhu walking out of RK's life. 

Edited by Siri22 - 09 April 2013 at 2:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnRolzz_Darling_EnchantedForest

suniks Goldie
suniks
suniks

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I know the guy is protective about Madhu and wont let anyone abuse her, like the time he bashed up the romeo at the outdoor shoot. He was worried sick when she had gone missing.

Why wud he do that if he didnt care or love Madhu. The only problem is his EGO. he cant stand being belittled.

That  EGO has to break. Madhu might do it later.  

Edited by suniks - 09 April 2013 at 2:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

apolloartemis Senior Member
apolloartemis
apolloartemis

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

its not real if it was then no girl in their right mind would put up with this crap. this is pure entertainment so just chillax n enjoy

Sona,

That's what is bothering me the most. Do people really get a kick out of watching all this forcing on a woman and declaring his haq and what not? Do women really find this hot? Even for a fictional show I think this is very distasteful. And that people are saying they enjoy is really appalling.

If the cv's really want to show something different I dare them to show Madhu walking out of RK's life. 

Siri,
The short, unfortunate answer is yes, people do enjoy relationships like this because for the most part its about power dynamics.
Look, at the end of the day, from an entertainment point of view, a healthy relationship is boring. Why do you think in so many shows the leads don't get together for awhile? Because they become boring if they do. You know I am a Madhu fan. You know I don't really like RK as a character. But at the end of the day this show is meant to be entertainment. And that is what Rishabala is.

Edited by apolloartemis - 09 April 2013 at 2:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeachesSiri22EnchantedForestsuk19

swapna555 Senior Member
swapna555
swapna555

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Sona,

That's what is bothering me the most. Forget about morality lessons from TV do people really get a kick out of watching all this forcing on a woman and declaring his haq and what not? Do women really find this hot? Even for a fictional show I think this is very distasteful. And that people are saying they enjoy is really appalling.

Yup!! So would I!! She Has to walk out on him!! Why the h*ck r they showing her melting when he touches????  Let alone melt, Any normal girl would feel revulsion from such a  person's  face or touch after all he said and did to her... such humiliation and degradation.. Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnSiri22Rolzz

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apolloartemis

Sona,

That's what is bothering me the most. Do people really get a kick out of watching all this forcing on a woman and declaring his haq and what not? Do women really find this hot? Even for a fictional show I think this is very distasteful. And that people are saying they enjoy is really appalling.

Siri,
The short, unfortunate answer is yes, people do enjoy relationships like this because for the most part its about power dynamics.
Look, at the end of the day, from an entertainment point of view, a healthy relationship is boring. Why do you think in so many shows the leads don't get together for awhile? Because they become boring if they do.

True that. That is why the first time around I enjoyed Rk's antics too. You know how much I used to support RK. 

BUT the dynamics changed after the unwedding drama didn't it? The problem I find is I'm not seeing any remorse in RK's eyes. Where is the angst? How about some monologues how much he hurt her? It's all about him,his junoon. I know I know the show title is Ishq and Junoon but this is abusive. I'm just disturbed that people are saying they enjoy a man abusing a woman.

To each his own I guess.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnapolloartemisapplenpeachesRolzz-lazybee-_Darling_EnchantedForest

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suniks

I know the guy is protective about Madhu and wont let anyone abuse her, like the time he bashed up the romeo at the outdoor shoot. He was worried sick when she had gone missing.

Why wud he do that if he didnt care or love Madhu. The only problem is his EGO. he cant stand being belittled.

That  EGO has to break. Madhu might do it later.  

Ya I know He alone has the right to abuse her.

And please spare me the reasons as to how big his EGO is.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rimsha-sizzles_Darling_

apolloartemis Senior Member
apolloartemis
apolloartemis

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by apolloartemis

True that. That is why the first time around I enjoyed Rk's antics too. You know how much I used to support RK. 

BUT the dynamics changed after the unwedding drama didn't it? The problem I find is I'm not seeing any remorse in RK's eyes. Where is the angst? How about some monologues how much he hurt her? It's all about him,his junoon. I know I know the show title is Ishq and Junoon but this is abusive. I'm just disturbed that people are saying they enjoy a man abusing a woman.

To each his own I guess.
\
I do remember your RK fangirlingLOL!
Did the dynamics change? Yes and no- for awhile, RK held all the power. But it was short. RK's power was how he affected Madhu. And now Madhu has the upper hand despite everything, because RK is modeling his behavior on what she is doing. And she will realize that soon enough as RK becomes more and more extreme. And, Madhu being Madhu, you bet she'll use that.
And that for me, is when the realization will start. RK needs Madhu to begin his realization- he can't/won't do it on his own. Hence using Dipali to kickstart his brain. Its perhaps a part of his character, but one I've made peace with.
I don't like the manhandling and I hate if someone says what RK is doing is right. Because its not. But at the end of the day, this dynamic is something the history of entertainment is littered with. Its not something unique to MEIEJ.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeachesSiri22KissTheSky-lazybee-EnchantedForest

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
True pinky...I just posted this on someone else post..
 I can say one thing I have seen such abusive relationsip of frnd...she with no self respect forgave her husband tons of times...to be tortured mentally...physically at his hand...and still with him
I find no difference between her...and Madhu...this show is just plain torture..
.In saas bahu drama...a poor bechari abla naari bear all humilitaion and torture of her Saas...we call it melodramatic...Here this poor bechari Madhu take all crap...all humiliation from her husband..

.Inital day RK grey shades made this show interesting...NOwdays he looks to me black with no sign of any iota of humanity anywhere  or pure physcopath who need treatment...like KVB in Saubhagyawati...YOU are my property...Like it or hate it you are my property...I have right to ruin you...humiliate you.
..and Madame Madhu give so big lecture in court .and ..to her mother...but when it comes to her.,..she is nothing more than plain abla naari.with no self respect at all...whom I cant even sympathize anymore...

Not even actors...DD VD or avinas...can make me watch this utter rubbish abusive show...where plain abuse is glamorized as dark love...it remind of Saubhagwati ...rather

Kul

Edited by Silentsoul - 09 April 2013 at 2:45pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnSiri22-Rimsha-sizzles-lazybee-_Darling_Rolzz-Nightingale-

Go to top