Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
And for all those forum members out there who ever think that "view it for entertainment" its not real and its fiction, they are not understanding one simple thing,

TV is medium to bring everything into your home. Its watched by millions around the world. 

When you all believe that advertisement have impact on us so much, so does stories what we watch. plz remember or underline this word its not a movie guys its a daily soap serial, which means you watch it from Mon to Sat. If its promoting such things on terms of trps then its basically not correct. 

And i dont know what type of enjoyment is this. someone crying and someone laughing and enjoying. Yeh kaisa entertainment hai. Kuch viewers ke standards ka tho soche hota. 

hmmm...chaliye mein bhi kise bhashan derahi hoon yaar.

armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naina2010

And for all those forum members out there who ever think that "view it for entertainment" its not real and its fiction, they are not understanding one simple thing,

TV is medium to bring everything into your home. Its watched by millions around the world.

When you all believe that advertisementhave impact on us so much, so does stories what we watch. plz remember or underline this word its not a movie guys its a daily soap serial, which means you watch it from Mon to Sat. If its promoting such things on terms of trps then its basically not correct.

And i dont know what type of enjoyment is this. someone crying and someone laughing and enjoying. Yeh kaisa entertainment hai. Kuch viewers ke standards ka tho soche hota.

hmmm...chaliye mein bhi kise bhashan derahi hoon yaar.

So i am assuming you have already put a stop to watching it and are protecting your family from bad influence
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: armummy

So i am assuming you have already put a stop to watching it and are protecting your family from bad influence

definitely i wont prefer to watch it if children around. As i dont have any yet, but still i cannot even watch it with parents around also. Becoz they dont allow me too :)
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naina2010

definitely i wont prefer to watch it if children around. As i dont have any yet, but still i cannot even watch it with parents around also. Becoz they dont allow me too :)
[/QUOTE

Good , you will now have your time back to some thing constructive which you were wasting on madhubala.

I will too reclaim my time back but it will take some more jolts and rk totally disappearing

Hi2life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why is everybody bashing RK. If he is crazy madhu is too. His very presence is intoxicating to her. Why did she choose RK set to work?
Why did she force herself into anyone's life the way she did to sultan. RK is forcing himself into his wife's life who is still his wife for sure
Evn today she could go to shiridi and take a break from this no she came back to the set with excuses
They both can't live without each other. With all their flaws.
 He cares for her and not some drunk and kick my wife kind of guy like u r describing
Why did madhu accept and fall in love with him after all the marriage chaos he created?
He never repented for what he did. RK is a character that needs to be unfolded
WAIT and WATCH
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No, i will not accept this kind of relationship personally.  

but for Madhu , RK has become an addiction.  He is bad for her but she can't let go of him.
That's why i want her to fight the feelings, overcome these feelings and move on. 
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: apolloartemis

Siri,
The short, unfortunate answer is yes, people do enjoy relationships like this because for the most part its about power dynamics.
Look, at the end of the day, from an entertainment point of view, a healthy relationship is boring. Why do you think in so many shows the leads don't get together for awhile? Because they become boring if they do. You know I am a Madhu fan. You know I don't really like RK as a character. But at the end of the day this show is meant to be entertainment. And that is what Rishabala is.

why do we watch movies films soaps  n when you see james bond with several different women why are we not getting the morality judges  there,  if you dont like it dont watch it .  And BEFORE you judge me  i am a living ex abused physically emotionally  person worse than madhubala  so dont get all high n mighty about it.    if this was real then no i  would not be putting up with that that is why i am a EX.     It takes a great deal to  face life  especially in this world i do find madhubala entertaining i  cant wait to watch the show.  Dont watch it if you find it disturbing
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
why do we watch movies films soaps  n when you see james bond with several different women why are we not getting the morality judges  there,  if you dont like it dont watch it .  And BEFORE you judge me  i am a living ex abused physically emotionally  person worse than madhubala  so dont get all high n mighty about it.    if this was real then no i  would not be putting up with that that is why i am a EX.     It takes a great deal to  face life  especially in this world i do find madhubala entertaining i  cant wait to watch the show.  Dont watch it if you find it disturbing
[/QUOTE]
Suk can't talk for others but  I'm not getting on a morality rant here, and I'm sorry if it came across like that. I actually do like Rishbala, but not RK as a character so much- but that is something I've been consistent with from the start and its not because of the revenge drama. But I'm definitely of the opinion that this is entertainment and as this is entertainment the characters are not normal- that is what makes a successful dynamic. That is what I was trying to say. It was not a judgement on anyone😊
I applaud you for making the guy your ex- I can't imagine the strength it takes to get out of that situation.👏⭐️
--Kkkhushiii-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkydiva

What would you do yaar...If you were in Madhu's place or god forbid if you or your loved ones were in such a situation what would you do, what would you advice???? Would you actually tell them to turn a blind eye because the husband/lover looked like a character from M and B???

Some people here can see everything but act like they don't see anything wrong with RK cuz he's the Maine character but yuh u know what he's the worst character I have ever seen...Hes like a stubborn brat who always want his way and nvr seem to care about others feelings...I'm just disgusted with the character and if there is a guy like him in real life then he deserves the worst!!! I actually think that even though sultan is a gangster, he's defiantly a better human being than RK!!!!
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: suk19

@Re Bold
I am only worried about how this serial ENDS. Does it not bother you what msg will go out to young impressionable girls if this serial ENDS with RK and Madhubala togather? If this serial shows RK redeeming.
YOU are an ex because your husband/boyfriend DID NOT REDEEM. Men like RK DO NOT CHANGE IN REAL LIFE. THAT IS YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

The height of irresponsibility would be for this serial to show the ENDING as RK changing/redeeming