Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK and Madhu's Relationship "ABUSIVE". Will you...

DD_Maaneet4ever Senior Member
DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Will you stay put in a relationship that offers you nothing but insults, humiliation, pain, mockery and misery??

Will you everstay put in a relationship where your partner does not respect you, your feelings or emotions??

Will you ever be in a relationship where you are abused and bullied ???

Why should Madhu??? If he still can't treat her with respect and above all treat her like a Human????

I know many of you will have answers that are on the lines "It's a fictional show yaar, entertainment ke liye hai", but lets not forget that at the end of the day they do leave an impact on  everybody and in their lives...Don't say it dosen't because then it would be plain lying, lying to yourself.

Edited by pinkydiva - 09 April 2013 at 1:29pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4sarah_khan84vgomesngogilicoffee_lovemaneet2086rs272MrManagementSimran_14--Kkkhushiii--stressreliefSiri22SophroniaPanthera-Humera--Rimsha-sizzlesnaina2010alovi_21alicemathapplenpeachespaljayBlue_Scrubsabhaylovepiazariya123RolzzBasilisksirjeestarchaseChocoSoulutopia88EnchantedForest_Darling_meenji22-Nightingale--MERRY-undisclosed

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I'm sure many here would as long as the guy is hot and charming like RK and not a gangster. Even is revenge is justified because the girl sent him bangles!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272coffee_loveDD_Maaneet4evervid6Basiliskanitarani

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
its not real if it was then no girl in their right mind would put up with this crap.   this is pure entertainment  so just chillax n enjoy 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939nats-29apvsluvyoubriasree.gattuanitaraniayaazukideewani

EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

its not real if it was then no girl in their right mind would put up with this crap. this is pure entertainment so just chillax n enjoy

Who finds entertainment in watching abusive relationships like these?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_khan84coffee_lovecoolgal49MrManagementPantheraSiri22-Rimsha-sizzles_Darling_

DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

I'm sure many here would as long as the guy is hot and charming like RK and not a gangster. Even is revenge is justified because the girl sent him bangles!

What would you do yaar...If you were in Madhu's place or god forbid if you or your loved ones were in such a situation what would you do, what would you advice???? Would you actually tell them to turn a blind eye because the husband/lover looked like a character from M and B???
AMIEO Goldie
AMIEO
AMIEO

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
ROFLOMG YOUR A PSYCHIC..I WOULD TOTALLY ANSWER ITS A FICTIONAL SHOW..AND WHY?..CUZ IT IS!! AHHAHAH AND YES IT DOES LEAVE AN IMPACT AT THE END OF THE DAY BUT NOT THE KIND THAT IT LEAVES  FOR YOU OBVIOUSLY...THE ONLY THING I THINK ABOUT IS WOW AWESOME OR WOW HOW BORING...I DONT GO OUT LIVING LIFE HOW PEOPLE IN MADHUBALA DO...HAHA IF I SAW AN INJURED GANGSTER OUT IN THE STREET I WOULD NOT INVITE HIM TO MY HOUSE!!...ID CALL AMBULANCE HAHAHA...

Reminder: Kindly avoid using all caps as it represents shouting on a public forum. - MB Devt Team

Edited by gk_09 - 09 April 2013 at 9:48pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Butterscotch.xorupa1939nats-29..PlayfulKiss..-Inferno-Simple-Girl..Aliya..ayaazukideewani

EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkydiva

Originally posted by Gurtiluv

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">What would you do yaar...If you were in Madhu's place or god forbid if you or your loved ones were in such a situation what would you do, what would you advice???? Would you actually tell them to turn a blind eye because the husband/lover looked like a character from M and B???</font>

I tell her to contact the authorities or the asylum.
DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

its not real if it was then no girl in their right mind would put up with this crap.   this is pure entertainment  so just chillax n enjoy 

So just for the sake of entertainment no matter what you are open to watching such Abusive, insulted, bullied relationship???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesncoolgal49

Go to top