Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

what change? (Page 3)

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ScarletRose-

@pari: no seriously you werre saying about how your nieces and nephews wouldn't do what characters on this show didLOL 

And pointing out purvi's flaws isn't really going to change what ovi did. 

ahahaha exactly you missed my point..I discuss tons of stuff with my nieces and nephews and have a good sense of their lives inside and outside of the home...and I believe they do not think all this new age stuff is really cool...so I presumed that not much has changed from my times to now..But this forum sure has been an enlightenment to understand how many people actually think and how they percieve love, marriage, relationships :P That is where I get my understanding from :P

I have never washed away Ovi's sins whether it was the deal that she made, or the drinking during pregnancy..Thankfully I am not yet blinded by fandom for her...I have always said Manav needed to slap her silly when she wa living in denial about Arjun...They needed to get them divorced immediately the night they found out about the wedding fiasco and get the marriage annulled...I even wrote on this forum that it is stupid of Ovi to expect Arjun to love her so soon after the marriage, despite of how she put his feelings away just like Purvi did. 

But, I came to appreciate her when one month down the wedding, she was ready to move on because their marriage was a sham and she had come to terms with it. it was golden couple who made once again pathetic decisions, and ruined it all. Arjun asked for a second chance even though he had no inclination to give it. Purvi asked him to consummate his marriage, even though Ovi put no deal forward for her this time. Purvi swapped babies and did not let Ovi mourn her dead child, even though Ovi did not beg for Pari. Ovi suffered enough for her one deal, she has a broken marriage, an imbecile of a husband who is hung up on saali, and a dead baby. She has had her share.

Purvi has an ex lover still in love enough to do anything for her, a loving marriage and husband who will do crimes for her and love her despite her past, a maika that is ever welcoming to host her kaand karoing b#$$ and a mom and granny who never think she is wrong :P Plus a baby that she has played with like a toy, first giving her up but then doing mamta naataks and who knows finally get her back again...what has she lost ? Nothing. She gave up daughter and lover knowingly and willingly. So she has not been dealt the wrath of life. High time she gets her justice.

Marriages are not a joke. If Ovi made it one, Purvi could have made it right. Purvi made it a joke too and so did Arjun. Arjun-Ovi paid for being in a loveless rocky marriage. Now time for Purvi to pay. 

but then, like I said, my zamaana thinks differently. Aaj kal ki reet seems different :P I cannot keep up with kalyug or blind love for a character :P 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonKalapi

-ScarletRose- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallienaomihyugaJShiv.Nikki.

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

@pari; everything said on this forum shouldn't be taken seriously anywaysLOL

I however can't agree with you, Ovi to me has always seemed very selfish yes she should have moved on if the marriage was not working at all, yes Purvi should have stuck to keeping the kid for herself, but back then her maahantagiri was in full motion so she thought nothing of giving her child away, I agree ovi has had her share of sadness in her life but she seriously brought it on herself! That's simply my opinion, not saying she deserves that no one should. Remember when she threatened to kill her self if she did not get Arjun? I think her family should have whisked her off to the loony house there and then but ofc madam ovi can never go wrong, she told her own mother that I will treat u like a mother if u give me back arjun wt f Stern Smile her thinking is very low. And coming to your opinion on marriage yes ofc marriage is a joke here purvi thinks let me reunite miss loony and arjun and everything will be teek thaak that's the biggest joke. Purvi's marriage is no less of a joke, marrying someone who u don't even have feelings for and then making him commit crimes after, but then again who takes marriage seriously in any serial?LOL I myself am not a huge Purvi fan but I don't believe that u should justify people's actions by picking out flaws of other's especially not fictional ones it seems really lame to meLOL I'm just merely expressing my view on a stupid characterLOL
Very good points you made. I  like objectivity in a discussion not just liking a character and no matter what you feel the need to defend it. You have to give jack his jacket. Great posts. I enjoyed reading it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ScarletRose-

MissMona Senior Member
MissMona
MissMona

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

Originally posted by rayadallie

You are right. For God sake, the baby is just two months old, cannot do anything for herself. Cant even say whats her discomfort.

Every time she remembers how arjun lied to her, she will get angry and shout at her baby and its normal for any mother to do when they in bad mood.

Ovi had a chance to confront arjun there on the spot when he lied but what she did? she played miss changed and matured and give him a lecture/pep talk about her trust for him rather than let him know that she knew he was talking to purvi. That is maturity!!!

spot onClapClap

she's so frigging childish, marriage pregnancy parenthood nothing can change this selfish womanAngry

Please enlighten me on what will change Purvi from being manipulative, pathetic, sly, conniving, cheating, and most worst lead of a show so far! Multiple partners, sex before marriage, baby swapping, marriage, pregnancy, court case? 

I would love to know...:P 

nothing can change her.

paris.hilton

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

@pari; everything said on this forum shouldn't be taken seriously anywaysLOL

I however can't agree with you, Ovi to me has always seemed very selfish yes she should have moved on if the marriage was not working at all, yes Purvi should have stuck to keeping the kid for herself, but back then her maahantagiri was in full motion so she thought nothing of giving her child away, I agree ovi has had her share of sadness in her life but she seriously brought it on herself! That's simply my opinion, not saying she deserves that no one should. Remember when she threatened to kill her self if she did not get Arjun? I think her family should have whisked her off to the loony house there and then but ofc madam ovi can never go wrong, she told her own mother that I will treat u like a mother if u give me back arjun wt f Stern Smile her thinking is very low. And coming to your opinion on marriage yes ofc marriage is a joke here purvi thinks let me reunite miss loony and arjun and everything will be teek thaak that's the biggest joke. Purvi's marriage is no less of a joke, marrying someone who u don't even have feelings for and then making him commit crimes after, but then again who takes marriage seriously in any serial?LOL I myself am not a huge Purvi fan but I don't believe that u should justify people's actions by picking out flaws of other's especially not fictional ones it seems really lame to meLOL I'm just merely expressing my view on a stupid characterLOL

Hahahahahahahah! that is a very long post picking out Ovis flaws for someone who believes it is lame to pick flaws to justify purvi, a lame character! AhhahaahhHaa..

I really like the rules interchanging here! like I said, yaar you guys are a level above me supporting purvi against all laws and debunking ovi after sayig you find it so lame!

I stick to what I Say so sorry I cannot follow this fast paced changing! ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonKalapi

-ScarletRose- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

JShiv

Go to top