India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

what change? (Page 2)

K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Amu apparently Ovi's maturity depends on her mood.
Give her what she wants baby doll will be mature and changed but if her obsession is even an inch away from her then maturity gayi tel lagane.
And abb yeh haal hai then aage kya hoga pari ka. Chaar din ki mamta aur phir andheri raat

STRICTLY MY OPINION. IF YOU DISAGREE YOUR CHOICE BUT PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME IN QUOTING ME.

Edited by mjht_ArVi4ever - 09 April 2013 at 1:58pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

naomihyugaJShivrayadallie-ScarletRose-Huma-ashfaque2012

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

Originally posted by pari87

Originally posted by -ScarletRose-

You are right. For God sake, the baby is just two months old, cannot do anything for herself. Cant even say whats her discomfort.

Every time she remembers how arjun lied to her, she will get angry and shout at her baby and its normal for any mother to do when they in bad mood.

Ovi had a chance to confront arjun there on the spot when he lied but what she did? she played miss changed and matured and give him a lecture/pep talk about her trust for him rather than let him know that she knew he was talking to purvi. That is maturity!!!

spot onClapClap

she's so frigging childish, marriage pregnancy parenthood nothing can change this selfish womanAngry

Please enlighten me on what will change Purvi from being manipulative, pathetic, sly, conniving, cheating, and most worst lead of a show so far! Multiple partners, sex before marriage, baby swapping, marriage, pregnancy, court case? 

I would love to know...:P 
Arjun Pari, Arjun!!! She is doing all this for arjun's happiness. She loves him unconditionally not the Ovi type obsessed love

Arjun Kirloskar? The man puppet? The abandoned fiance? The non-respected lover? The man whose opinion did not count when giving him up or giving his child up? The man who she has left for Crime Doctor? The man who is treated like a slave? The man she chose to throw away for sister and family? Are we talking about the same guy? 

But I guess I learn new definitions of things everyday on this forum!  I guess I will have to take up unconditional love topic with hubby today. He has never disrespected me, he has always taken up for me in front of everybody, never letting me get hurt, he has never forced me to do something I don't want to do by giving love promises, he has never put others before me everytime, he has never given me up like a toy, he has loved me enough to never let me go, he chooses to take my opinion on every big decision, he does not yell at me in front of my father, he does not treat me like his pet puppet :P maybe his definitions are all wrong...

Man, I feel like a 90 yr old keeping up with this fast generation. Even my nieces and nephews seem like from old era because they being 20-21 do not do such things. Multiple partners, more than one sexual relationship, swapping babies, donating babies, different marriages but loving other people, new definitions of sister-in-law and brother-in-law relationships, god, I am so far behind in this world. But I think I like it there. This new age world seems way too vile for my taste as does "unconditional" love between Arjun and Purvi. 
enlightenment indeed! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonKalapi

-ScarletRose- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallienaomihyugaK.AhmHuma-

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

You are right. For God sake, the baby is just two months old, cannot do anything for herself. Cant even say whats her discomfort.

Every time she remembers how arjun lied to her, she will get angry and shout at her baby and its normal for any mother to do when they in bad mood.

Ovi had a chance to confront arjun there on the spot when he lied but what she did? she played miss changed and matured and give him a lecture/pep talk about her trust for him rather than let him know that she knew he was talking to purvi. That is maturity!!!

spot onClapClap

she's so frigging childish, marriage pregnancy parenthood nothing can change this selfish womanAngry

Please enlighten me on what will change Purvi from being manipulative, pathetic, sly, conniving, cheating, and most worst lead of a show so far! Multiple partners, sex before marriage, baby swapping, marriage, pregnancy, court case? 

Arjun Pari, Arjun!!! She is doing all this for arjun's happiness. She loves him unconditionally not the Ovi type obsessed love

Arjun Kirloskar? The man puppet? The abandoned fiance? The non-respected lover? The man whose opinion did not count when giving him up or giving his child up? The man who she has left for Crime Doctor? The man who is treated like a slave? The man she chose to throw away for sister and family? Are we talking about the same guy? 

But I guess I learn new definitions of things everyday on this forum!  I guess I will have to take up unconditional love topic with hubby today. He has never disrespected me, he has always taken up for me in front of everybody, never letting me get hurt, he has never forced me to do something I don't want to do by giving love promises, he has never put others before me everytime, he has never given me up like a toy, he has loved me enough to never let me go, he chooses to take my opinion on every big decision, he does not yell at me in front of my father, he does not treat me like his pet puppet :P maybe his definitions are all wrong...

Man, I feel like a 90 yr old keeping up with this fast generation. Even my nieces and nephews seem like from old era because they being 20-21 do not do such things. Multiple partners, more than one sexual relationship, swapping babies, donating babies, different marriages but loving other people, new definitions of sister-in-law and brother-in-law relationships, god, I am so far behind in this world. But I think I like it there. This new age world seems way too vile for my taste as does "unconditional" love between Arjun and Purvi. 
enlightenment indeed! 
hahahahaha Pari, you are questioning the amar premis for their amar prem...hey didn't you know, Purvi gave up Arjun, for only Arjun's happinessLOL, just to justify anything, everything goesShocked

paris.hiltonpari87

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

@pari: you are judging our generation based on what happens on a fiction show?Stern Smile where is the logic in that?LOL 

oh no dear, I am judging the generation from the comments about characters and their interpretations :P I hope forum is real :P 

paris.hiltonKalapi

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

hahahahaha Pari, you are questioning the amar premis for their amar prem...hey didn't you know, Purvi gave up Arjun, for only Arjun's happinessLOL, just to justify anything, everything goesShocked

Kalapi, I am going back to rote by heart Zoya's commandments :P I simply forgot not to ever question "unconditional" love of amar premis, shiv parvati of PR, pavitra jodi of the century :P hahha

Arjun could have been given up for his bhalai...Maybe even he would get better life economically with Ovi, just like Pari was given up for same reason :P 

paris.hiltonKalapi

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

spot onClapClap

enlightenment indeed!

PARI you made me LOL.

You see its purvi who loves arjun unconditionally not arjun loving her the same way. there is a difference. Purvi set arjun free so he can open his wings and fly and see what the world is like with ovi whom he seem to be protecting all the time. He never cared for purvi's feelings when he got engaged at the party to Ovi, he never cared about pruvi when he never found eh right time to tell ovi that he loves purvi and wants to marry her, he cared so much about how ovi would feel and her situations more than he cared for purvi. He took purvi for granted. He never even behaved a little like your hubby, so no need to talk to hubby about the new definition.LOL

Even now he could not find the guts to tell ovi about the baby truth as he was thinking how devastating it would be for her although he promised himself that he wont allow purvi to sacrifice so much again. So much for arjun loving purvi.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87

-ScarletRose- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallienaomihyugaJShivHuma-

Go to top