Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ugababe

ugababe

Posted: 27 July 2006 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
VIKRAM ACHARYA - From Dil Kya Chahta Hai

Brief Introduction: My name is Vikram Acharya. I love life and people, full of life. Humour is my forte. I love music and I am also a big time film buff. Driving is another passion of mine.

Birth Sign: Libra.

Superstitions: Forget it... I am very superstitious about even mentioning it.

Happiest Moment: When I bought my very own bike, (a Bajaj Caliber); I was so proud of myself.

Most Embarrassing Moment: I was at this function in a college as the chief guest. After the function, the principal came on stage to give me a bouquet of flowers. I sneezed on his face and something flew on to his specs! Everyone was laughing hard.

Favorite Movie: Memento and Shawshank Redemption

Favourite Actor: Morgan Freeman and Russell Crowe.

Favourite Attire: Blue denims and a white T-shirt with sport shoes.

Favourite Romantic Getaway:
The place I go to is very isolated and untouched. If I mention it, it will no longer be the same.

Dream Role: Would love to be James bond!

Most difficult nuance in my character:
None! As I said earlier, the character I play on screen is very similar to who I am in real life. So how can anything be difficult?

What do people like most about your character?
I don't know. People should tell me. I never fish for compliments. The most common thing I have heard is that 'I am cute', but that is very general.

Your favourite scene so farů
There are too many, but I love the scene in the baby episode where Nitin and I loose the baby and we go looking for it. That was really funny!

Your Inspiration: Every good person I come across, inspires me. It would take me ages to list all the names.

Relate a funny incident on the show:
We were shooting this one scene where I had to remove a coin from my pants. My pants were so tight that when I put my hand in, they got stuck inside as I had rings on all five fingers. And even after we cut the scene, the hand just wouldn't come out!

Dil Kya Chahta Hai for you is: My life! I have never loved any other show as much as this one.

Some words on STAR One: It is the only channel today, which has broken the play-it-safe concept followed by other channels. It has changed programming completely! No other channels has introduced shows like these.

Edited by ugababe - 27 July 2006 at 8:12pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "proffessor cutey ka interview" in Maahi Ve Jab Apne Bulayen... forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 9:57am | IP Logged
thanks Smile

NYCgirl_19

NYCgirl_19

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
thanx Big smile

monarulz

monarulz

Posted: 28 July 2006 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
thanx

angelsgurl

IF-Rockerz

angelsgurl

Posted: 29 July 2006 at 12:17am | IP Logged
tfs

angelsgurl

IF-Rockerz

angelsgurl

Posted: 29 July 2006 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Big smile

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 29 July 2006 at 11:13am | IP Logged
thanks

..priya..

Goldie

..priya..

Posted: 29 July 2006 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
tfs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.