Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

My story for becoming a swaron fan (Page 4)

swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_loveAJS

its interesting storyTongue well in may case because of Arsha i love kriyaansh from the first day its very easy for me to fell in love with kriyaansh Day Dreaming i hope u dont mind swaron story ke beech main kriyaansh ko le aayiLOL

@ bold: i never mind, but the thing is that i was unable to connect to the love story...kria and rey as individuals i love but pata nahi yaar jab dono KR ho gathe hai toh i was unable to connect to their love story...

and u know na a fan of arsha can never dislike kriyaansh...LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Flame..

..Flame.. IF-Rockerz
..Flame..
..Flame..

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarush123

Originally posted by shona_loveAJS

its interesting storyTongue well in may case because of Arsha i love kriyaansh from the first day its very easy for me to fell in love with kriyaansh Day Dreaming i hope u dont mind swaron story ke beech main kriyaansh ko le aayiLOL

@ bold: i never mind, but the thing is that i was unable to connect to the love story...kria and rey as individuals i love but pata nahi yaar jab dono KR ho gathe hai toh i was unable to connect to their love story...

and u know na a fan of arsha can never dislike kriyaansh...LOL LOL LOL
yup i knw nd undrstnd everyone hvng dere lyks nd dislyk same here goes wid me individually i lyk sharon nd swaym bt cnt relate to swaron more:-)Rey se relate hone se mujhe fursat nahi hai:-D:-D

swathi_swaron

gupta.aditi20 IF-Dazzler
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
ooo... your name is swati????
hehehe... i thout your name is aarush... lol...
i have been following your posts kitne time se... lol...
but apart from that i really loved your journey...
but i also started watching d3 becoz of arsha and i used to watch dmg... so i thought palki maam will create an amazing story... so thats the reason i started watching d3...
initially all were really bad actors... i mean really bad in the starting episodes including rey... and kriya...
but sneha kapoor took my heart away with her acting... as a meany bitch... i liked her scenes... she made me hate sharon and at the same time her little scenes with rey and gang used to be so powerpacked... i loved it...
and then the first swaron scene .. that is shaan's dream dance imagining sharon... i so loved it... and i started getting involved in swaron story... and then the first major point in their story the evergreen rdx party... i was a complete goner... from the time of promos.. i remember me and my sis were so excited about swaron scene that i was not even concerned for kriyansh scene... and then the whole rdx party scene... i fell completely for their charm...
swaron - an unpredictable story... 

swathi_swaron

Go to top