My story for becoming a swaron fan - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
It was nice to know ur story .._😊
Now bear with me ,here I go πŸ˜†
I was just surfing channel and I came across D3 ...as I heard a lot about D3 from my schoolmates I decided to watch ...and the scene that I watched was abandoned corridor scene ...I was too impressed by that scene ...
Next episode that I came across was directly the shivam's party ...
And I was so much impressed by swaron and their story ...i found swron story different and unique ... t from that day I followed D3 such that I never missed any episode (at least any swaron scene πŸ˜†)
Bas fir Kya tha I searched swaron scenes and watched all of them ...on the net 😳
Now I'm truly madly deey in love with swaron
Originally posted by swaron_pk

It was nice to know ur story .._😊
Now bear with me ,here I go πŸ˜†
I was just surfing channel and I came across D3 ...as I heard a lot about D3 from my schoolmates I decided to watch ...and the scene that I watched was abandoned corridor scene ...I was too impressed by that scene ...
Next episode that I came across was directly the shivam's party ...
And I was so much impressed by swaron and their story ...i found swron story different and unique ... t from that day I followed D3 such that I never missed any episode (at least any swaron scene πŸ˜†)
Bas fir Kya tha I searched swaron scenes and watched all of them ...on the net 😳
Now I'm truly madly deey in love with swaron

@ blue: dil ki baath bool dhi yaar πŸ˜³
Originally posted by aarush123

dil ki baath bool dhi yaar😳

I think all swaronian feels the same 😳
And I also wanna say that I'm addicted to them 😳
Originally posted by shona_loveAJS

its interesting storyπŸ˜› well in may case because of Arsha i love kriyaansh from the first day its very easy for me to fell in love with kriyaansh i hope u dont mind swaron story ke beech main kriyaansh ko le aayiπŸ˜†

@ bold: i never mind, but the thing is that i was unable to connect to the love story...kria and rey as individuals i love but pata nahi yaar jab dono KR ho gathe hai toh i was unable to connect to their love story...

and u know na a fan of arsha can never dislike kriyaansh...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by aarush123

@ bold: i never mind, but the thing is that i was unable to connect to the love story...kria and rey as individuals i love but pata nahi yaar jab dono KR ho gathe hai toh i was unable to connect to their love story...

and u know na a fan of arsha can never dislike kriyaansh...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
yup i knw nd undrstnd everyone hvng dere lyks nd dislyk same here goes wid me individually i lyk sharon nd swaym bt cnt relate to swaron more:-)Rey se relate hone se mujhe fursat nahi hai:-D:-D
ooo... your name is swati????
hehehe... i thout your name is aarush... lol...
i have been following your posts kitne time se... lol...
but apart from that i really loved your journey...
but i also started watching d3 becoz of arsha and i used to watch dmg... so i thought palki maam will create an amazing story... so thats the reason i started watching d3...
initially all were really bad actors... i mean really bad in the starting episodes including rey... and kriya...
but sneha kapoor took my heart away with her acting... as a meany bitch... i liked her scenes... she made me hate sharon and at the same time her little scenes with rey and gang used to be so powerpacked... i loved it...
and then the first swaron scene .. that is shaan's dream dance imagining sharon... i so loved it... and i started getting involved in swaron story... and then the first major point in their story the evergreen rdx party... i was a complete goner... from the time of promos.. i remember me and my sis were so excited about swaron scene that i was not even concerned for kriyansh scene... and then the whole rdx party scene... i fell completely for their charm...
swaron - an unpredictable story...