Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

My story for becoming a swaron fan (Page 3)

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
my story is a lil different I started watchin D3 long long back..I used to watch DID for the dance,..n yes shakti was the winner ..i admired shakti n amar for their dance..thats all..no personal love i had for them..Then i saw a few promos on channel v regarding a new dance based show but was not at all interstd...i thought what are these  ppl doin here?..n why are acting ..they should just dance coz thats what they are good atLOL  the first scene i watched was neha-kriya 's scene where kriya was encouraging her to join her dance team..i was not at all impressed n found the acting to be weak..all the actors were horrible then..LOL dont kill me but my first reaction to swayam was Dead i dint even notice shantanu at first Confused i felt why is he here..mujhe koi side-character laga tha who had no importance n was annoying..i love you i love you karta rehta..some lame guy .LOLLOL n he was not as attractive n groomed as he is now...(guys plz dnt kill me LOL)
Then , after 2-3 months..i was came across the goa trip pool scene..(bahon ki darmiyan) n i was impressed by the chemistry swaron sharedEmbarrassed it did leave an effect on me..then i startd follwing the show ... ..n gradually startd following it but just watched it for timepass. but was surely impressed by swaron's chemistry..then, one fine day i decided to go n watch a few old D3 scenes n I CAME ACROSS the RDX PARTY SEQUENCE ...it was magicall..i was pretty shocked coz that was more than i had expectd .to watch  on indian  televison..the scene was pretty intimate n intense..but what touched me was swayam's one line "tum bahut spl ho hamara first kiss bhi bahut spl hoga..." I think i cried for the first time after watching an intimate sceneEmbarrassed.. I Fell in love with both swayam n shantanu then n  there..shantanu performed that sequence with so much innocence...Embarrassed ..n yes after that i have been a regular viewer of D3..initially, i just liked swaron n found the whole   -the whole dazzlin -weakling: drama to be dumb ..but  gradually fell in love with all the aspects of the show...now i like everything on D3 BUT I STARTED WATCHIN D3 FOR SWARON N  WILL ALWAYS WATCH IT FOR SWARON ONLY.Embarrassed
special thanks to a few swaron pages on fb n IF that made my love even more stronger for themm..yes i stalked IF for a long timeTongueLOL 

Edited by swaronswaron - 10 April 2013 at 2:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi_swaron

sweetbutbroken IF-Rockerz
sweetbutbroken
sweetbutbroken

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
wow... i'm a really big TanHa (swaron) fan too and my story was a little similar... actually i was a big fan of DID and i loved Alisha (season 1) and arsha (season 2) and when i found out that they were doing a show with ALL 3 of them TOGETHER i was in love with it before even watching it :P

swathi_swaron

-Alinaa- Goldie
-Alinaa-
-Alinaa-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Thank you for this post.  Here goes my story.
I was/am Alisha fan. I knew that there is a show called Dil Dosti Dance, but had not watched it. One day I came across few months old news that Shakti left D3 for dance training. The article also mentioned about how D3 was famous youth show with dance as main element n etc. So I searched for D3 scene in YT, n the first random scene I watched was short KriReyYam scene, n I thought it is a triangular luv story... haha.  The date was late June 2012.
2nd scene was new year celebration scene in jungle, where Swayam carries Sharon. Honestly, I was surprised at the pairing, I thought Sharon looks older to Swayam. I thought he looked good with Kria instead. (few people are gonna punch meOuch, but you can't blame me, i didn't watch the show from the beginning)

3rd scene was jute de do paise le lo  sequence.
So as I continued watching D3 scenes after RDX wedding, I gradually started liking SwaRon. The main reason for me was Sneha's acting and Shantanu's cutie looks, n his dance. At times, I used to feel Sneha was dominating SwaRon scenes, while Shantanu was struggling to match up with her. But slowly, things started getting better, n Shantanu improved his acting skills.

I don't consider myself a die-hard SwaRon fan, coz I feel their story could have been portrayed better. But still SwaRon is my favorite couple in D3.

Edited by -Alinaa- - 10 April 2013 at 12:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeelunaswaronswaronswathi_swaron

..Flame.. IF-Rockerz
..Flame..
..Flame..

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
its interesting storyTongue well in may case because of Arsha i love kriyaansh from the first day its very easy for me to fell in love with kriyaansh Day Dreaming i hope u dont mind swaron story ke beech main kriyaansh ko le aayiLOL

Edited by shona_loveAJS - 01 May 2013 at 5:03am

swathi_swaron

blithe IF-Dazzler
blithe
blithe

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Such a sweet post. :)

swathi_swaron

MrsChandlerBing IF-Rockerz
MrsChandlerBing
MrsChandlerBing

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
It was nice to know ur story .._Smile
Now bear with me ,here I go LOL
I was just surfing channel and I came across D3 ...as I heard a lot about D3 from my schoolmates I decided to watch ...and the scene that I watched was abandoned corridor scene ...I was too impressed by that scene ...
Next episode that I came across was directly the shivam's party ...
And I was so much impressed by swaron and their story ...i found swron story different and unique ... t from that day I followed D3 such that I never missed any episode (at least any swaron scene LOL)
Bas fir Kya tha I searched swaron scenes and watched all of them ...on the net Embarrassed
Now I'm truly madly deey in love with swaron Approve

swathi_swaron

swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron_pk

I was just surfing channel and I came across D3 ...as I heard a lot about D3 from my schoolmates I decided to watch ...and the scene that I watched was abandoned corridor scene ...I was too impressed by that scene ...
And I was so much impressed by swaron and their story ...i found swron story different and unique ... t from that day I followed D3 such that I never missed any episode (at least any swaron scene LOL)
Bas fir Kya tha I searched swaron scenes and watched all of them ...on the net Embarrassed
Now I'm truly madly deey in love with swaron Approve

@ blue: dil ki baath bool dhi yaar Embarrassed

MrsChandlerBing

MrsChandlerBing IF-Rockerz
MrsChandlerBing
MrsChandlerBing

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarush123

Originally posted by swaron_pk

Now I'm truly madly deey in love with swaron Approve </font>

dil ki baath bool dhi yaarEmbarrassed

I think all swaronian feels the same Embarrassed
And I also wanna say that I'm addicted to them Embarrassed

Go to top