Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

My story for becoming a swaron fan (Page 2)

flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Shantanu maheshwari rocks \m/ *period*
Vrushi is following his steps :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Kshitz--swaronswaron

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
jst luvd ur postSmile..every fan has his/ her unique story of watching d3..many of dem has startd as arsha luvrs..n nw dey r swaron luvrsBig smile..n yeah shantannu definately has charm tht attracts every1..
i also startd watching d3 frm dance fest only..n swaron was d first thing tht hooked me up..n i started watching d3..

bumblebeelunaswathi_swaron

--Kshitz-- IF-Dazzler
--Kshitz--
--Kshitz--

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Every swaron fan has an unique reason to watch n for me it was the rehersal Hall scene after jhute do paise lo...it was too perfect n it made me crazy for them...
yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Interesting story... mine is not that much different than urs, I knew about D3 through ArSha but wasn't impressed the way I was watching them in DID,... I decided to ignore the show but just seen Swayam and Sharon, I was very curious to know how this 2 can be a couple as they were very very different from each other... it was like watching something new on tv, and mainly due to Swayam's unique portrayal done by Shantanu...

Now with Vrush, if feels as watching the same interesting story/charcters but in different version... and both versions r interesting in their own ways... I only feel that Shantanu has lost some of his uniqueness... He started to sound like other common heros on TV... 

bumblebeelunaswathi_swaron

swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasri

Interesting story... mine is not that much different than urs, I knew about D3 through ArSha but wasn't impressed the way I was watching them in DID,... I decided to ignore the show but just seen Swayam and Sharon, I was very curious to know how this 2 can be a couple as they were very very different from each other... it was like watching something new on tv, and mainly due to Swayam's unique portrayal done by Shantanu...

Now with Vrush, if feels as watching the same interesting story/charcters but in different version... and both versions r interesting in their own ways... I only feel that Shantanu has lost some of his uniqueness... He started to sound like other common heros on TV... 

i think many of the arsha lovers became swaron lovers Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yasriswaronswaroncscs

uhs313 Goldie
uhs313
uhs313

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
shantanu is such that no one can ignore him...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeeluna

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasri

dunno..but i too agree..earlier i used to watch shantanu in swaron scenes n now i pay more attention to vrushika...i think its coz of the character change

Edited by swaronswaron - 10 April 2013 at 12:08am

yasri

bumblebeeluna Groupbie
bumblebeeluna
bumblebeeluna

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
This is the first scene of D3/Kriyaansh/SwaRon/ViHa/ReCky/Kriyam that I saw ! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouDPyf-g2kw

I'm going to talk about SwaRon and also
KRIYAANSH b/c my story of becoming a SwaRon lover is incomplete w/o the help of Kriyaansh. 

Okay, well my journey of loving them hasn't been that long (Feb 16th 2013 was when I first saw any D3 scene) ! 

I knew about Amar and Shakti as dancers and checked out D3 because of them !
The first ever scene of Kriyaansh (and SwaRon) that I saw was the scene at Nicole ma'am's house (at the time I thought she was a student too haha ) and in it were some bits and pieces of SwaRon - like how Sharon gets mad seeing Nicole ma'am talking to Swayam,  Swayam gives Sharon her notebook (I just ADORE this scene 4:03-4:20) how Sharon gets upset seeing Kriya wiping Swayam's shirt, Rey-Vicky talks about Swayam. 

Those tiny itsy bitsy scenes really intrigued me ! Specially Swayam and how he tried to help Rey - I was instantly attracted to his character so much, nd I had no idea WHY. Haha 

Well I ignored that , nd since I had watched D3 b/c of ArSha I kept on searching for their scenes. 
The 2nd scene I saw was when Rey is dancing blindfolded and Kriya comes nd "dances" along with him, the 3rd scene I saw was when Kriya breaks up with Rey telling him she just used him !
Nd that was it for me ! I knew I could NOT watch anymore Kriyaansh scene nd become their fan when I know they have such a horrible/sad ending.  I didn't want to get heart-broken so I stopped watching Kriyaansh right then nd there ! 

BUT, I could NOT stop thinking about the looks Sharon gave Swayam and the way Swayam tried to help Rey - I knew I just HAD to go back and watch them (specially Swayam haha)
So that's what I did !! I went nd search for them !! 
The first scene I ever watched of theirs was the abandon corridor scene - secret admirer revelation. 
And that is the reason why I just don't like anything relating to secret admirer stuff - b/c I know how "well" that ended for SwaRon. 

But the scenes that made me fall so so so much for SwaRon were the Dance Fest scenes - I just fell in love with them so much that I knew I can't ever stop watching them !
Nd since then on I have been a huge SwaRon fan !! (A very recent fan, but a huge fan nonetheless) !! 
All thanks to knowing ArSha ;p 

Haha there you go, my super long boring kahaani of how I came across Kriyaansh and fell in love with SwaRon. 

Although, previously I came across "Sneha Kapoor" b/c of the article on IF that stated she was quitting D3 ! Haha but I didn't really pay any attention to it then (my bad ;p) 

Originally posted by uhs313

shantanu is such that no one can ignore him...Smile

Hahah that's exactly what happened to me !! 
Swayam at Nicole ma'am's house  is what made me go nd search out SwaRon haha !! 

Enjoy !! 

swathi_swaron

Go to top