Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Kshitz-- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Every swaron fan has an unique reason to watch n for me it was the rehersal Hall scene after jhute do paise lo...it was too perfect n it made me crazy for them...
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting story... mine is not that much different than urs, I knew about D3 through ArSha but wasn't impressed the way I was watching them in DID,... I decided to ignore the show but just seen Swayam and Sharon, I was very curious to know how this 2 can be a couple as they were very very different from each other... it was like watching something new on tv, and mainly due to Swayam's unique portrayal done by Shantanu...

Now with Vrush, if feels as watching the same interesting story/charcters but in different version... and both versions r interesting in their own ways... I only feel that Shantanu has lost some of his uniqueness... He started to sound like other common heros on TV... 
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: yasri

Interesting story... mine is not that much different than urs, I knew about D3 through ArSha but wasn't impressed the way I was watching them in DID,... I decided to ignore the show but just seen Swayam and Sharon, I was very curious to know how this 2 can be a couple as they were very very different from each other... it was like watching something new on tv, and mainly due to Swayam's unique portrayal done by Shantanu...

Now with Vrush, if feels as watching the same interesting story/charcters but in different version... and both versions r interesting in their own ways... I only feel that Shantanu has lost some of his uniqueness... He started to sound like other common heros on TV... 

i think many of the arsha lovers became swaron lovers πŸ˜‰
uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shantanu is such that no one can ignore him...😊
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yasri

dunno..but i too agree..earlier i used to watch shantanu in swaron scenes n now i pay more attention to vrushika...i think its coz of the character change
Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
bumblebeeluna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is the first scene of D3/Kriyaansh/SwaRon/ViHa/ReCky/Kriyam that I saw ! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouDPyf-g2kw

I'm going to talk about SwaRon and also
KRIYAANSH b/c my story of becoming a SwaRon lover is incomplete w/o the help of Kriyaansh. 

Okay, well my journey of loving them hasn't been that long (Feb 16th 2013 was when I first saw any D3 scene) ! 

I knew about Amar and Shakti as dancers and checked out D3 because of them !
The first ever scene of Kriyaansh (and SwaRon) that I saw was the scene at Nicole ma'am's house (at the time I thought she was a student too haha ) and in it were some bits and pieces of SwaRon - like how Sharon gets mad seeing Nicole ma'am talking to Swayam,  Swayam gives Sharon her notebook (I just ADORE this scene 4:03-4:20) how Sharon gets upset seeing Kriya wiping Swayam's shirt, Rey-Vicky talks about Swayam. 

Those tiny itsy bitsy scenes really intrigued me ! Specially Swayam and how he tried to help Rey - I was instantly attracted to his character so much, nd I had no idea WHY. Haha 

Well I ignored that , nd since I had watched D3 b/c of ArSha I kept on searching for their scenes. 
The 2nd scene I saw was when Rey is dancing blindfolded and Kriya comes nd "dances" along with him, the 3rd scene I saw was when Kriya breaks up with Rey telling him she just used him !
Nd that was it for me ! I knew I could NOT watch anymore Kriyaansh scene nd become their fan when I know they have such a horrible/sad ending.  I didn't want to get heart-broken so I stopped watching Kriyaansh right then nd there ! 

BUT, I could NOT stop thinking about the looks Sharon gave Swayam and the way Swayam tried to help Rey - I knew I just HAD to go back and watch them (specially Swayam haha)
So that's what I did !! I went nd search for them !! 
The first scene I ever watched of theirs was the abandon corridor scene - secret admirer revelation. 
And that is the reason why I just don't like anything relating to secret admirer stuff - b/c I know how "well" that ended for SwaRon. 

But the scenes that made me fall so so so much for SwaRon were the Dance Fest scenes - I just fell in love with them so much that I knew I can't ever stop watching them !
Nd since then on I have been a huge SwaRon fan !! (A very recent fan, but a huge fan nonetheless) !! 
All thanks to knowing ArSha ;p 

Haha there you go, my super long boring kahaani of how I came across Kriyaansh and fell in love with SwaRon. 

Although, previously I came across "Sneha Kapoor" b/c of the article on IF that stated she was quitting D3 ! Haha but I didn't really pay any attention to it then (my bad ;p) 

Originally posted by: uhs313

shantanu is such that no one can ignore him...😊

Hahah that's exactly what happened to me !! 
Swayam at Nicole ma'am's house  is what made me go nd search out SwaRon haha !! 

Enjoy !! 
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
my story is a lil different I started watchin D3 long long back..I used to watch DID for the dance,..n yes shakti was the winner ..i admired shakti n amar for their dance..thats all..no personal love i had for them..Then i saw a few promos on channel v regarding a new dance based show but was not at all interstd...i thought what are these  ppl doin here?..n why are acting ..they should just dance coz thats what they are good atπŸ˜†  the first scene i watched was neha-kriya 's scene where kriya was encouraging her to join her dance team..i was not at all impressed n found the acting to be weak..all the actors were horrible then..πŸ˜† dont kill me but my first reaction to swayam was πŸ€’ i dint even notice shantanu at first πŸ˜• i felt why is he here..mujhe koi side-character laga tha who had no importance n was annoying..i love you i love you karta rehta..some lame guy .πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n he was not as attractive n groomed as he is now...(guys plz dnt kill me πŸ˜†)
Then , after 2-3 months..i was came across the goa trip pool scene..(bahon ki darmiyan) n i was impressed by the chemistry swaron shared😳 it did leave an effect on me..then i startd follwing the show ... ..n gradually startd following it but just watched it for timepass. but was surely impressed by swaron's chemistry..then, one fine day i decided to go n watch a few old D3 scenes n I CAME ACROSS the RDX PARTY SEQUENCE ...it was magicall..i was pretty shocked coz that was more than i had expectd .to watch  on indian  televison..the scene was pretty intimate n intense..but what touched me was swayam's one line "tum bahut spl ho hamara first kiss bhi bahut spl hoga..." I think i cried for the first time after watching an intimate scene😳.. I Fell in love with both swayam n shantanu then n  there..shantanu performed that sequence with so much innocence...😳 ..n yes after that i have been a regular viewer of D3..initially, i just liked swaron n found the whole   -the whole dazzlin -weakling: drama to be dumb ..but  gradually fell in love with all the aspects of the show...now i like everything on D3 BUT I STARTED WATCHIN D3 FOR SWARON N  WILL ALWAYS WATCH IT FOR SWARON ONLY.😳
special thanks to a few swaron pages on fb n IF that made my love even more stronger for themm..yes i stalked IF for a long timeπŸ˜›πŸ˜†  Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow... i'm a really big TanHa (swaron) fan too and my story was a little similar... actually i was a big fan of DID and i loved Alisha (season 1) and arsha (season 2) and when i found out that they were doing a show with ALL 3 of them TOGETHER i was in love with it before even watching it :P
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for this post.  Here goes my story.
I was/am Alisha fan. I knew that there is a show called Dil Dosti Dance, but had not watched it. One day I came across few months old news that Shakti left D3 for dance training. The article also mentioned about how D3 was famous youth show with dance as main element n etc. So I searched for D3 scene in YT, n the first random scene I watched was short KriReyYam scene, n I thought it is a triangular luv story... haha.  The date was late June 2012.
2nd scene was new year celebration scene in jungle, where Swayam carries Sharon. Honestly, I was surprised at the pairing, I thought Sharon looks older to Swayam. I thought he looked good with Kria instead. (few people are gonna punch me, but you can't blame me, i didn't watch the show from the beginning)

3rd scene was jute de do paise le lo  sequence.
So as I continued watching D3 scenes after RDX wedding, I gradually started liking SwaRon. The main reason for me was Sneha's acting and Shantanu's cutie looks, n his dance. At times, I used to feel Sneha was dominating SwaRon scenes, while Shantanu was struggling to match up with her. But slowly, things started getting better, n Shantanu improved his acting skills.

I don't consider myself a die-hard SwaRon fan, coz I feel their story could have been portrayed better. But still SwaRon is my favorite couple in D3.
Edited by -Alinaa- - 11 years ago
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
its interesting storyπŸ˜› well in may case because of Arsha i love kriyaansh from the first day its very easy for me to fell in love with kriyaansh i hope u dont mind swaron story ke beech main kriyaansh ko le aayiπŸ˜† Edited by shona_loveAJS - 10 years ago