India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

My story for becoming a swaron fan

swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

I love dance and that is the reason I watch all the dance based shows like DID, nach, jhalak etc. During the DID time, khuda jaane was a performance which made me a fan of arsha (more of shakti there'.i love shakti's dance). The season ended

And due to some personal reasons, I dint get time to watch television so frequently and if u believe me or not, I really don't know that a show  named D3 is airing till jan 2012, that is after 9 months the show started

In jan 2012, I was just surfing youtube for some dance videos and suddenly I came to watch arsha as kriyaansh. I was actually shocked rather than surprised to see them both again and that to in a television show? Then I came to know about D3. AS I am a fan of arsha, I want to see their acting and that made me watch D3. First I watched all the kriyaansh scenes on youtube but frankly speaking unable to connect to their love story. ( I am sorry if I hurt any of the kriyaansh fans'''). I continued watching then I came across a scene, the faceoff scene with KR college in dance fest'''..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ephimJYgp0s

While watching the faceoff dance, for the first time I cant take off my eyes from shantanu ( I swear I really don't know who he is also)I dint even look at amar also whom I am a great fan of.I really loved shaan's dance. It was awesome. And for that reason I want to watch his story, the swaron story

Before that I am too anxious to know who the guy (shaantanu) is, I watched each and every video uploaded in YT, the SSDC, the winning performance of HR, nokia footloose, waves, each and every video of shaantanu and I am truly impressed by him and his dancing and became a fan of shaantanu first

And then I started to watch only the swaron story and I must really say with each passing episode I love them more. The start will obviously RDX party, haye rama performance, scrap book scene, abandoned corridor, every scene the swaron acting was so superb and don't know when I had became a fan of them.

And now I am proud to be called a fan of swaron (and also tanha) and also arsha ( not kriyaansh) 

Mera story kehke sab ko bore kar diya hoga''.. Smile

Aap log bhi apna story share kariye aur hume bhi bore karva deejiye'''.. LOL LOL LOL

Edited by aarush123 - 09 April 2013 at 1:18pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

swayammmbumblebeelunavenusrockzamipatel2Saee.Ttca21poojavrushanABCDesiGirl93swaronlandflirteyedblithetannuluv_bellaSwan_yasriVruShan_MaNanpiyu_swaron--Kshitz--..Flame..swaronswaronnj_SRKholicArbitrator.MellifluousSnigs.nami2811cscsAJ.morgan-AD-

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
double posting

Edited by swaronswaron - 09 April 2013 at 1:18pm
swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
OMG!Swathi di, you actually made a post describing your swaron journeyEmbarrassed
I know noone can ignore Shantanu EmbarrassedBlushing

Edited by swaronswaron - 09 April 2013 at 1:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi_swaron

swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

OMG!Swathi di, you actually made a post describing your swaron journeyEmbarrassed

frankly yes...

i mean being a fan of amar, i dint even look at him in the face off dance with KR college. i really cant take my eyes off from shaantanu and his dancing...

i really love his style of dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeelunaswaronswaron

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarush123

Originally posted by swaronswaron

frankly yes...

i mean being a fan of amar, i dint even look at him in the face off dance with KR college. i really cant take my eyes off from shaantanu and his dancing...

i really love his style of dancing

yup..he is really expressive and has a very cool style of dancing Day Dreaming

swathi_swaron

-AD- IF-Stunnerz
-AD-
-AD-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
hey...its a sweet post Smile..

It was really nice to know how u have been a SwaRon fan...

Till few mins b4 I thought ur name is "Aarush"...Oops...

Coz  I  remember, there was some kind of issue with the TR and SS fans and U posted supporting SS and I have followed that...and later on I scraped saying "good going bro or something like that...Now I am smiling here...LoL..

Thanks for sharing Smile
swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aaditya01

hey...its a sweet post Smile..

It was really nice to know how u have been a SwaRon fan...

Till few mins b4 I thought ur name is "Aarush"...Oops...

Coz  I  remember, there was some kind of issue with the TR and SS fans and U posted supporting SS and I have followed that...and later on I scraped saying "good going bro or something like that...Now I am smiling here...LoL..

Thanks for sharing Smile

ROFL

-AD-

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
double posting Confused

Edited by swaronswaron - 09 April 2013 at 3:55pm

Go to top