Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi - Prem Ki Naiya . . Chapter 6 pag 59(28/08) on Hold (Page 58)

Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz
Preet.Kc
Preet.Kc

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
^^ nothing tumara mazaak uraya ja raha hai Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyDollAnandi

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HK90

LOL LOL LOL LOL we are evil after all Evil Smile

CrazyDollAnandi

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by babyhumz

the lazyness belogs 70% to your baby Humi 
i'm just 30% lazy regarding this story 
she is the one who is always late Stern Smile

ROFL
baby move that lazy butt of yours and type 

You need to kick your baby's ass ROFL ROFL 

@ Crazy Soul when are you gonna update?? Hope in this janam ROFL

shes more of a confused soul

baby now you got the two of us on your back 
UPDATE 
Your Baby's question:  what to add in sangeet?? My reply what people usually do dance and romance.
But as till now she didn't experienced a Sangeet ceremony, she is not able to write it, i think we should get her marry, in this way doo kaam ho jaye ge one her marriage responsability will be over and the second one she will write the chapter ROFL 

wheres mohit??? 
we have our groom
lets get them married in the 100 thread 
ROFL

CrazyDollAnandi

CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Mumma Cry Cry Maasi-Bua isn't helping me Cry Cry
I am stuck and she isn't helping Cry Cry Cry
Btw don't forget I have also joined the "Evil Group" Evil Smile
babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Mumma Cry Cry Maasi-Bua isn't helping me Cry Cry
I am stuck and she isn't helping Cry Cry Cry
Btw don't forget I have also joined the "Evil Group" Evil Smile

let me help wat do you need?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet.KcCrazyDollAnandi

CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Monkey Emoticons
Hi everyone Monkey Icon
How are you all?? Monkey Icon Cici
I know all are damn angry with me . I am updating it after so many days Monkey Winks
I have become very lazy.Monkey Emoticons
 Humi Mumma and Preet apu had to force me and then I completed it. Monkey Emoticons

Now no more my bakbak. Here's chapter 6

Banner Credit: LaxshaLOVEArshi Monkey Icon

Chapter 6

Edited by Humi Mumma (babyhumz) Monkey Icon

Khushi reached to RM and ran towards Riddhhimas room. But on the way she collided with something or someone and was about to fall. She closed her eyes as she was sure she would fall down. Khushi muttered to herself "Hey Devi Maiya, I dont want to break my bones. I have to attend Riddzi's marriage not to admit into a hospital instead of enjoying the marriage." She was waiting to fall but when she realized she didn't fall down, she opened her eyes slowly and saw she was in Arnav's arm who was busy staring at her. She also kept staring into his eyes at him without blinking. Arnav was the first to came out of the dreamland.

"What the?? Can't you see where you are going?? I know you don't have any brain but God has given you two eyes, so use them when you walk." Arnav told her angrily.

Khushi was shocked to hear those words from his mouth and then realized her position. She released herself from his hold. 

"You taxi choor, how dare you say that I don't have brain? And the mistake was yours not mine. You didn't see me and bumped with me. You were busy with your phone, how will you notice me, so the mistake was yours." She shouted back at him.

"The mistake was mine!! How? Ok, I was looking at the phone, but you weren't. Then why didn't you see me??"

This time Khushi didn't have a reply but she was saved by Aradhna. 

"Khushi beta, when did you come?" shouted Aradhna from upstairs. 

"I came just now aunty. Where's Ridzi??" replied Khushi with a sweet smile. 

"Riddhima is in her room, you go and meet her."

"Ok, aunty. I am going to Riddzi's room." Khushi replied.

Riddhima's Room:

Riddhima was talking with Armaan over phone and at that time Khushi entered the room screaming "Ridzi"

"You scared me idiot!" Riddhima said in an annoyed tone and then told Armaan that she will talk with him later.

"Sorry, how could I have known your busy romancing with Armaan jeeju." Khushi said with a naughty smile. 

"KHUSHI" shouted Riddhima.

"What?" asked Khushi innocently.

"Stop teasing. Just a second, what did you just say? Armaan jeeju!!" asked Riddhima with a shocked expression.

"Yeah, Armaan will be my jeeju nah. Or don't tell you want me to call you Bhabhi." Said Khushi being happy with her new discover. 

"What the??" Riddhima said.

"Kya what the? Don't try to act like your khados bhai. And now you have to decide between Armaan Jeeju and Riddhima bhabhi" saying that Khushi showed her tongue to Riddhima and ran away. Riddhima also started chasing Khushi, the chasing game continued for some time and when they became tired, both fell flat head first on the bed reminding them of there childhood. They sat layed there recalling their memories.

In the evening, Dadi came to Riddhima's room.

"You girls talk so much. Don't you both need to get ready?" asked Dadi.

"Yeah, dadi. We will be ready on time, don't worry". replied Khushi.

"Khushi is right. By the way, we still have a lot of time for the engagement ceremony." replied Riddhima.

"No way. You take so much time to get ready, so you better start getting ready now and it's an order." Said dadi. 

"Ok, as you say. We are going to get ready now."nodded Khushi.

"Riddzi, first you get ready, then I will." Said Khushi.

"Ok ma'am. And can you help me get ready?" asked a nervous Riddhima.

"Of course Riddzi. Do you need to ask?" asked Khushi raising her brow. 

"No. Then help me to get ready." Said Riddhima clapping her hands.

Then Khushi helped Riddhima to get ready she was looking beautiful is her dress.

Riddhima's Dress 

"Wow, Riddzi you are looking so pretty, Armaan is going to faint today after seeing you."
Hearing this Riddhima blushed a little. 

"Aww, you look so cute when you blush." Khushi told to Riddhima to tease her more.

"Stop it now Khushi and get ready. Otherwise you will be late and Dadi will scold us." said Riddhima pushing Khushi towards the changing room.

When Khushi came out Riddhima screamed loud "OMG. Khushi you are looking so gorgeous.All the boys will look at you only today." Winked Riddhima.

Khushi's Dress

Just then Aradhna came to check the girls.

"Are you girls ready???You both are looking so beautiful!!! Kisike nazar na lage."Saying this she applied kala tika on both the girls.

At The Engagement Party: 

Khushi again bumped into Arnav as she was busy managing her saree. Arnav turned around to see with whom he bumped. He saw Khushi and was about to shout at her again. But after seeing the beauty in front of his eyes, he couldn't open his mouth. Khushi had worn saree and that too the colour red, Arnav's favorite. He scanned Khushi from top to bottom. Same was the condition with Khushi. Arnav was looking handsome in his black sherwani, it had a little beading work on the collor. It was classy yet tradition. 

Their staring session was broken by Akshara. 

"Khushi what are you doing here? Come, the engagement is about to start and Riddhima is searching you." Saying that she dragged Khushi from there.

The engagement ceremony was over and all the guests left the place. Only the three family members were present in the living room chit chatting about the marriage ceremony.

"Riddhima you looked beautiful today. Everything was done so well." Said Arjun.

"I agree the arrangement where amazing and Riddhima you did look amazing on stage." Said Reshab.

"It was all thank to Khushi she got her ready today." Dadi said

"Khushi beta is very talented she help in all the arrangements" Aradhana said stroking her head. 

"Where ever she goes she makes everyone happy" Akshara said

"She cares about everyone that's her most precious talent" Ananya said.

Arnav sat quitely listening to everyone praise the women sat opposite to him. 

Mehendi

The preparation for marriage was going well. The mehendi ceremony was organized at RM. The female members of Gupta and Mallik came to RM to celebrate the occasion.

Khushi's Dress 

Riddhima's Dress

The mehendi designer girls were applying mehendi to the girls. Khushi's mehendi was done as she wanted to apply mehendi first. After putting mehendi, she felt thirsty. So she went to the kitchen to drink some water. She was finding it difficult to drink water as her hand was occupied with mehendi. She searched for someone but couldn't see anyone to help. She somehow managed to open the fridge and take out the water bottle. While pouring water to glass from the bottle, she lost balance and the bottle slipped from her hand. But at that time, Arnav came to rescue her. He had gone to kitchen in search of some food but discovered Khushi trying to pour water.

"You can't do a single work without creating any problem." said Arnav while pouring water to the glass. 

Khushi was about to reply him back, but before that Arnav took the glass in front of her mouth and indicated with his eyes to drink the water. Without hesitation, Khushi opened her mouth and drank the water from the glass Arnav's held.When he pulled the glass away Khushi was about to say something to him, but Arnav got a call and left the place in hurry. Khushi stood there thinking about Arnav. 

"What happened, beta? And what are you doing here?" asked Nani who had come to check on Khushi.

"Woh, Nani, I had come to drink water." Replied Khushi still lost in her thought.

"How did you drink water? Your hands are filled with mehendi." Asked confused Nani.

"Arnav helped me to drink water." Khushi replied without realizing what she was saying as she was still in a shocked condition. But after saying, she understood what she said and she blushed a little also. The blush didn't go unnoticed by Nani. Nani smiled to herself and told Khushi to go to the living room as Riddhima needed her for choosing mehendi design.

Sangeet

The next day it was sangeet. 

Khushi's Dress

Riddhima's Dress

Nani and dadi sang a traditional song for the pair at the start of the sangeet. It made all the women's cry including Khushi. 

"Unbelievable" Arnav muttered under his breath seeing this he then looked at Khushi who was hugging her best friend. A smile appeared on his face seeing her like that. 

Akshara and Naitik then performed to "Itni Si Hasi Itni Si Khushi" with Naksh joining in the end. 

"Khushi hurry up we're next" Riddhima screamed pulling her onto the stage. Both girls danced on "Radha On The Dance Floor"  and "Jhalla Wallah" . Swaying their hip, moving arms and feet. There was a hug applause once they finished. Riddhima relaxed and sighed that it went well. But Khushi couldn't breath. She had seen Arnav's glare on her throughout the performance. 

Next performance was of Armaan and Riddhima's. They performed on "Saaiyara" Armaan held Riddhima close twirling 
her around and everyone clapped for them.

After their performance, Naitik and Akshara danced on "Titliya".

After their performance was done, Naksh went to where Nidhi, Aradhna and Ananya were standing.
"Why are you all not dancing?"

"Beta, how can we dance?" asked Nidhi smilingly. 

"See everyone is dancing, so you have to dance also"replied Naksh.

"But how?" asked a shocked Ananya. 

"What how? Go and dance with Nana and Dadu" he said indicating to Reshab, Arjun and Ashutosh.
All the three ladies stood there with their mouth open hearing Naksh's word.
Just then all the lights went off. Everyone was looking around to check what the problem was.
But what they found was more shocking. 

On the stage, there were standing Arjun, Ashutosh and Reshab and in background it was playing an old hindi romamtic song, Then all the three came towards their respective wives and then they danced on the song. 

When all the couples came from the stage, everyone was clapping and appreciating their performance. Naksh came running towards them and jumped into Ashutosh's lap.

"Nana, yeah, you did it." Said Naksh.

"Yes beta, we did it." Said Ashutosh kissing Nakshs check.

"Now are you happy?" asked Reshab.

"Yeah, everyone is do NO!! Not everyone is done. Khushi maasi and Arnav uncle didn't perform yet." Said Naksh and started to look around to find them. When he saw Arnav, he got down from Ashutosh's lap and ran towards him.

"Arnav uncle, you have to dance." Ordered Naksh.

"What?? Me and Dance?? I can't dance and I am not going to dance." said Arnav.

"Then who will dance with Maasi?? OK, I will ask Rohan chachu to dance with Maasi." Muttered Naksh.

"Rohan, you mean Armaans friend Rohan?" asked Arnav after thinking for some time.

"Yup, He can dance with Maasi, me going to tell him." Said Naksh and turned to go to Rohan.

"NO! NO need, I WILL dance with Khushi." shouted a jealous Arnav.

"But you just said you can't dance." Naksh turned back and said.

"yeah.. wooh you don't worry, I will manage."stammered Arnav. 

"Pakka???" asked Naksh in excitement 

"yeah, Pakka," Arnav assured Naksh.

"Then me going to tell Maasi." said Naksh cheerfully

"No, I will go, you stay here." 

"Ok, as you wish." then Naksh went from there.

Arnav went to DJ and told to change the music, then it started playing "Ishq Wala Love" Arnav came towards Khushi and asked her for a dance. Khushi was confused and shocked but she gave her hand to him and they danced to the music, Everyone enjoyed their performance and shared glances among themselves. After the performance was finished, Arnav and Khushi were still lost in each others eyes. Naksh went there running and his face glowing with joy. He pulled on Arnav's cloths.

"You had said, you can't dance, then what was this? You had danced so well."

All the family members came forward and started talking about their dance and their chemistry.
After sometime party was over and everyone went to respective home.

Later at night, Arnav was sitting in his pool side and was thinking about Khushi. He remembered Riddhima's and his conversation regarding his wife, the quality Riddhima wants in her bhabhi. "Khushi is very caring girl and takes a great care of my family members also. And she is Riddz's best friend. Talkative, she is the most talkative person I have seen in my whole life."

Why was he thinking about her he didn't know. All he knew was he could get that beautiful smile of of him mind.

On the side, Khushi was also thinking about Arnav sitting on the window. She was remembering the all that had happened in all these days. 

Both went to sleep thinking about each other with a sweet smile adoring their face. Remembering the one person they thought they wouldn't

undefined

Edited by CrazyDollAnandi - 27 August 2013 at 11:25pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

suganya91sravanthi93srsan12prasanna.ppunnaanchalcrazyqueenDramagalbrinnysarun21sagarpatadiafamiyaNavimalikDIYA_21drashtimeetuanjusr06Alai123beenish248dazzlerabipari_goyalhira2050dva2vraTANVI_SEXYMithikusharshiadvay..MorningStar..arnavkhushi22Laters_Babysana11avni_barunjisameniranjana00-Prithi-rashikababyhumzCRAZY4_SARUNdhakdhak22honey-sweetyflutterlashesdivsarunfanDiva_AkorshiThanuAdityadrunkiiebabeangeldream14Mrs_Darcy_17Rami92Angel13summaiyasayed-Xpress-Nichuss-PyaariBhootni-

Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz
Preet.Kc
Preet.Kc

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Res For me 

How can i let someone esle to take the first place 

Edited by HK90 - 27 August 2013 at 12:39pm

Diva_Akorshi

Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz
Preet.Kc
Preet.Kc