ArShi SS: Mujhe Haq Hai #1 Ch 03 Pg 123 12/09 EXT - Page 40

Posted: 11 years ago
Love the story and farak you a lot that you are trying different social and tabboo issues for your stories.  The trailer was absolutely memorable...done so beautifully with the Vivah song and Arhi ...
update soon i am waiting its nice update 
nice update...loved it...😊😊😊

wow...good akash is marrying payal...😊

loved arnav...he is super cool...

khushi...ugghhh!!!!!!!! she is very arrogant should say...

waiting eagerly 4 next part...to see what vl happen when they meet face-to-face...

continue soon...
Nice story.. Khushi is an ASR here.. 😆
Originally posted by LeenaRocks

woah man!! 
You have pulled in too many strings here!!  :)

1stly - i was all taken by the prologue and to know Khushi has had a rather intriguing past which has made her this! 
2ndly today i saw the VM!! an that has made me elude at thot of Vivah's end being clubbed with this!? So Khushi has dreadful scars from her past? i am not sure if i am linking it right! - But that was a real good mixing you did there! hardly could make out any difference!
 3rdly - whats the new angle now!? the deal?

Man this has made it all the more alluring ... So bring it on Appy!! 

You toh should be termed as 'Queen of Drama' (mind you i did not say drama queen - there is a diff he he he) seriously man! where do you get fodder for your thots to come up with so many different concepts? all drama filled! phew! amazing! 

Thanks for the update dear! :)

though i dont like discussing the silence but tiny miny banta hai... umm ya you are kind of guessing right... 😆... see now the readers know me 🤣. just like pawn this is also going to be my favourite FF... Why you will come to know when the time comes...
Originally posted by Anamika100

Love the story and farak you a lot that you are trying different social and tabboo issues for your stories.  The trailer was absolutely memorable...done so beautifully with the Vivah song and Arhi ...

yap darling i know people who has the insight of the story will be able to relate to the VM. Rest all have to wait for someone time when khushi's secret comes out.
Originally posted by DhwaniKS

👏 nice one...

so we hav a role reversal here..khushi like arnav and arnav like khushi..um curiuos as to wot happened 6 years ago in khushi z life dat has made her cruel and emotionelss..

keep updating///

luv

that is the storyline... khushi is the center character here...
Originally posted by lalarukh

wow amazing and awesome trailor...excellent blending of scenes appy...loved it...and very intense one too :)

it might not be as intense as FD I. We will get to see some light hearted fun moments but the storyline is serious...
Beautiful Update . Appy seriously i can't expect arnav this type of character he so sweet appy . But kushi so arrogant stone heart its so different concept appy . I like this ff . I can't wait for next update . Thanks for the pm appy . Takecare .