Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

Agam to the Rescue???

un786 Groupbie
un786
un786

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I hope I do this right guys! !Confused
So much is happening and no sign of Agam? Where is he?? Is something going on in his personal life?Ermm I want him to save both Bani and Nimrat from Ms. Evil and her partner in crime!
OMG, OMG, OMG: TEJ SEES YUG!!Shocked  I am in shock! I didn't think that the CVs would show us this this soon. YUGUM are probably going to come up with another plan and of course their plan will work and poor Nimrat will suffer some more.Confused  Agam you are needed now! I want to see a twist in the story. I don't want the same story repeated over and over again. Nimart forgives Amrit and Amrit backstabs her yet again.
On the side note: I was laughing when Amrit opened up her trunk and had her disguise ready to go.LOL I have to say, that this girl is always prepared. You never know when you need to look like an old blind woman. But I have got to say, I have never seen such a well put together old women as the one Amrit was today. Got to say, that only and only our Amrit can do that! And she does it with style!Cool

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xxanitaxxgowrisa--Saina--saveeta24anasuya43

loveagni Senior Member
loveagni
loveagni

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Every time under the name of twist they show something rubbish.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

un786sarahlaksxxanitaxx

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Good to read your  post..Smile

Nice Pov and righty said how i wish it was Agam to rescue his daughter..

What to say its daily soap and it has to go on..here only way they can show Amrit Manthan and to be forgiven its by this good deed of hers..saving Bani's life..

For Nimrit nothing more precious in her life..her daughter and Agam..so even Amrit separated her from Agam and Bani without a father she will be full of gratitude towards her sister ..only because she is saving her daughter's life..hers and Agam love symbol..

I hope  that vishal does a good deed also calling Agam back for his daughter..he cant go missing in the track with Nimrit emotionally shattered  and his daughter facing a bad moment with her illness..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

un786xxanitaxxanasuya43

--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
I did not see today's episode yet but did you just say Tej saw Yug ..I hope this is not a misleading track and hope tej uses his super Military brain to use. Lately he hasn't done much than shadowing Nimrit LOL

Yeah Agam needs to be back from London..I guess this is one of the plan of creatives to make Amrit save bani's life so she has the trump card of Gratitude and can use further down the line. Just my guess.

Amrit beats a chameleon in flaunting her super camouflaging powers LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

un786xxanitaxxgowrisasaveeta24anasuya43

xxanitaxx Senior Member
xxanitaxx
xxanitaxx

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
awww wheres agam?? hope he's ok... bani and agni the perfect family

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

un786

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
 un786

On the side note: I was laughing when Amrit opened up her trunk and had her disguise ready to go.LOL I have to say, that this girl is always prepared. You never know when you need to look like an old blind woman. But I have got to say, I have never seen such a well put together old women as the one Amrit was today. Got to say, that only and only our Amrit can do that! And she does it with style!Cool
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank to your mail.you made us to laugh after watching highdrama
your last part of your mail even i had hearty laughBig smile
yes i agree with you Amrit does it with a style...LOL

un786

MeShu-Holic IF-Stunnerz
MeShu-Holic
MeShu-Holic

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Yes this was the main time of Agam's entry .and at te same time he was disappeared from the show !!
Good POINT OF VIEW .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

un786xxanitaxx

un786 Groupbie
un786
un786

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

Good to read your  post..Smile

Nice Pov and righty said how i wish it was Agam to rescue his daughter..

What to say its daily soap and it has to go on..here only way they can show Amrit Manthan and to be forgiven its by this good deed of hers..saving Bani's life..

For Nimrit nothing more precious in her life..her daughter and Agam..so even Amrit separated her from Agam and Bani without a father she will be full of gratitude towards her sister ..only because she is saving her daughter's life..hers and Agam love symbol..

I hope  that vishal does a good deed also calling Agam back for his daughter..he cant go missing in the track with Nimrit emotionally shattered  and his daughter facing a bad moment with her illness..

Thank you Saveeta.  I have no free time to respond, so sorry that it is a little late!  I wish they would use another way to show Amrit being forgiven! Confused  I am also waiting for Vashal.  I hope he listens to his heart and not his head (YUGUM) on this.

gowrisa

Go to top