Pavitra Rishta

Pari's reaction (Page 3)

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

I wonder how pari will feel her biological mother thinks the whole worlds responsibility is on her
Even pari wouldn't be able to understand why her mother would want to give the person who is responsible for her parents' seperation her own baby who is the result of a one night stand with her biological father
If pari doesn't have a fictional view of the world
She will understand that Ovi did not know of her existence when she placed the deal
She will also understand that her dearest father promised to marry Ovi first
She will also understand her biological mother forced her down the throat of a completely bratty woman

Ovi does have issues she is flawed , and hence if I were Purvi I would never trust Ovi with my baby
After reading your post it seems to me that purvi give pari to ovi and not arjun who is pari biological father Confused

Are you really trying to defend Purvi for giving Pari to Ovi and Arjun? She did not give Pari for Arjun. She gave Pari for Ovi. She never informed Pari's biological father of her existence but then she forced "the person who separated her parents" to believe that Pari is her biological child. lol 
If she gave Pari to Arjun only for Arjun, I would never say anything
but then she didn't think of Arjun, she thought of Ovi
Ovi is married to Arjun, knowing Ovi who is completely bratty how can purvi trust Ovi to take care of Pari like a good mother? 
If mata purvi wanted to give Pari to Arjun , Arjun would have known all along of her pregnancy
there would be no dr.onir 

Ruchikaarvilove IF-Rockerz
Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Pari would became insane... She would be very angry on her so-called mother and would start hating her... Later she would try to re unite her actual parents... Arjun-Purvi! And our Arvi love story starts... But I guess that would be too late for arvi reunion.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallie

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged

I wonder how pari will feel her biological mother thinks the whole worlds responsibility is on her
Even pari wouldn't be able to understand why her mother would want to give the person who is responsible for her parents' seperation her own baby who is the result of a one night stand with her biological father
She will understand that Ovi did not know of her existence when she placed the deal
She will also understand her biological mother forced her down the throat of a completely bratty woman

Ovi does have issues she is flawed , and hence if I were Purvi I would never trust Ovi with my baby
After reading your post it seems to me that purvi give pari to ovi and not arjun who is pari biological father Confused

Are you really trying to defend Purvi for giving Pari to Ovi and Arjun? She did not give Pari for Arjun. She gave Pari for Ovi. She never informed Pari's biological father of her existence but then she forced "the person who separated her parents" to believe that Pari is her biological child. lol 
Ovi is married to Arjun, knowing Ovi who is completely bratty how can purvi trust Ovi to take care of Pari like a good mother? 
If mata purvi wanted to give Pari to Arjun , Arjun would have known all along of her pregnancy

I am being practical here. I may come over as defending purvi but the facts is that pari was given to both arjun and ovi as they are in a marriage and are living together. Arjun is pari's father and ovi pari's aunt.

I agree she should have informed arjun about pari being his child but it still does not change the fact that pari is his child.

Purvi did think about arjun when she give away the baby. If you look at the 'cd part' which punni sent to arjun, you would see what I am talking about.

Edited by rayadallie - 10 April 2013 at 8:06am
-Ranju- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ranju-
-Ranju-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
may pari learns whole truth abt arvi n tries 2 reunite themSmile
n since ovi has raised her she might also find a match to ovi 
n even find a nice girl to onirSmile

rayadallie

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
pari would become next ovi / sachin and sohom soul  .

pari will love ovi like sohom , sohom loves  varsha lot .

one day pari will try to reunite her masi with her father  like sachin .(will be fail  like sachin )

pari will react after knowing purvis truth like ovi  when ovi came to know about arcana ,her reaction was unexpected .
pari will  be hate her masi (purvi ) for giving up her in 5 minutes like ovi /sohom  , they also hated their mother for this .

pari will hate onir just like sachin , sachin also hated arcana .

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged

I am being practical here. I may come over as defending purvi but the facts is that pari was given to both arjun and ovi as they are in a marriage and are living together. Arjun is pari's father and ovi pari's aunt.

I agree she should have informed arjun about pari being his child but it still does not change the fact that pari is his child.

Purvi did think about arjun when she give away the baby. If you look at the 'cd part' which punni sent to arjun, you would see what I am talking about.

I did watch the CD part. 
I wonder where all of Purvi's concern for Arjun went when she ran away with her to be born with Calcutta and married a doctor. 
Ovi is NOT Pari's aunt. Purvi owes her life to Archana if she looks at it that way.
Not the deshmukhs.
Ovi is unstable and no one can deny that. She was drinking heavily when she was pregnant.
is that really someone Purvi can trust her beloved daughter with? 
It doesn't matter if pari told arjun of pari or not. 
She handed Pari over to Ovi and Arjun.
If arjun died , and Ovi was left in the care of only Ovi then? 
This is common sense. It doesn't take a scientist to solve the equation.
Purvi never cared about Arjun, not then not now. Never. 

pari87

MissMona Senior Member
MissMona
MissMona

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
pari will reunites arjun and purvi..
so another purvi in the making.
wonder who is gonna be the scape goat this time.
future lover..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87ilovedhanjanirdDabulls23

MissMona Senior Member
MissMona
MissMona

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MissMona

Wonder how pari would feel when she grow up and finds out that Ovi-her loving and caring mother is the one responsible for the separation of her real parents the day before their wedding?

Just a thought that came to mind.

wonder how pari would feel when she grow up and finds out that purvi-her real mother gave up on her 10 seconds after she was born.
Pari is not with a stranger. She is with her father.  Her mother did not give her to a stranger and walk away.  You think she would have love to stay with her mother and not her father?

any child will be disappointed and sad when they learned their real mother donate her..be it to her own or a stranger.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87Dabulls23

Go to top